Jane's Diary

Hope you have a nice weekend Jane, whatever you're up to xxxx

Sorry I've not been around. I've just been busy. Hope you are ok and fully back to normal from your Hols crystal.

Btw I weighed myself this morning and have gone down about 1/2 lb, not a lot but, hopefully, it'll be another 1 lb or more by next Wednesday. :)

Got to dash, speak later xx

Morning

I'm off to wi soon. I just got on my scales and think I may be up 1/2lb or more!! I've stuck to plan too, and had extra veg. It's soooo difficult sometimes, especially when some folk can eat what they want and still not put weight on! maybe the bulk of the extra veg weighs more :(

Back shortly :(

Phew! Finally got a minute to myself!

Stayed the same. Not too bad although I have stuck rigorously to the diet so should have been a loss. I go away in the early hours of Monday and will be back about 12 days later so will be missing two meetings. I'll just do my best and stick to no drinks, fish, salad and fruit whilst away and see how it goes.

On the plus side I got measured for a bra today and have gone down a band size. The new size felt a bit tight but that's probably because my others are so comfortably loose :)

Lynda let us know how you've done, and crystal, how are you doing?
Xx

Morning Jane :) Hope you're enjoying this lovely weather!

Aw I know a sts isn't what you wanted but it is better than a gain. It's soul destroying when you've been 100% all week, boo :(

Sounds like you have a good plan in place for when you are away. Will there be opportunities for you to go swimming and/or for walks? That might give you more freedom with food/drinks.

I started again last week, had first weigh in this week and lost 3lbs but I'm still 3.5lbs off what I had lost before I went on hols!

Sounds like you have a good plan in place for when you are away. Will there be opportunities for you to go swimming and/or for walks? That might give you more freedom with food/drinks.

I started again last week, had first weigh in this week and lost 3lbs but I'm still 3.5lbs off what I had lost before I went on hols![/QUOTE]

I am enjoying the lovely weather. Let's hope it lasts!

I will be able to swim on holiday, although it's very easy just to laze around :) and we will try to walk a little early in the morning, before it's hot.

You'll soon get back to where you should be crystal and then it'll be onwards and upwards :)

Xx

You're so right Jane. I had great intentions of using the gym in Mexico and doing swimming but neither happened! It is very easy to not do much at all.

Have a lovely sunny Friday Jane xxxx

Hi Jane

Think you are away tomorrow so thought i'd pop in just now to say have a fantastic time (don't think I'll be on line much over the next few days), enjoy yourself!

Catch up when you get back xxxx

Thanks crystal. I'm just busy packing. It's wonderful, I'm taking what I like instead of what fits ok :D. I think I might have to thin it out a bit. We are going out easy jet and have only checked in one bag plus hand luggage. I didn't want to have to manhandle two large cases plus hand baggage onto the Gozo ferry. Hubby can easily manage one.

I've been busy and not paying much attention to dieting and have put on about 1 lb maybe 2! Im really going to stick to it on Hols. Fish and salad for me. If I don't, I could easily put on 7 lb!! Or more....

I should make myself come here more, it keeps me on the straight and narrow.

What are you up to for the next few days? Anything interesting?

Btw I'll take my iPad but don't know if I'll be able to get on line easily or not.

Bye for now, take care and speak soon xxx

I can get on-line at the hotel:)

I'm starving today. We got up at three this morning and since then I've had a coffee with three of those little semi skimmed milk tubs in it, a tomato juice (I had to have something to give me energy) and, on returning to the room and finding some fresh fruit, a lovely crisp green apple.

This evening we are eating in the hotel. It will either be fish or pasta for me. We need to do a bit of reading on trip advisor to find nearby restaurants.

Back later and very happy I can get on-line :)

Basically has salad followed by salmon and rice for evening meal. Pleased with food for the day.

Hope I can keep it up!

Xx

I keep losing what I've typed. I get a message ' your ticket has expired'.

I had egg, beans, mushrooms and tomato followed by fresh fruit. Black coffee and water plus a zero fat Yog at 61 cals per 100g ( pot 160g).

Bit of cloud here this morning but still very pleasant and warm. Hope the uk still has good weather.

Xx

It's been so hot here today. I'm not complaining too much though!

Evening meal. We walked into the nearby village and found a tiny place to eat which was very busy.

I had Parma ham and melon with salad for starter. Fillet steak and more salad for main. I succumbed to temptation and had three vanilla things which looked like profiteroles. They were tiny though! No wine and drank water.

The salad had a dressing of olive oil and thyme and tasted lovely. I did ask for only a small amount of dressing.

Xx

Breakfast was exactly the same as yesterday. Mushrooms, eggs, beans and tomato followed by pineapple, melon, grapes and a fat free vanilla Yog which was about 100 cals. Does anyone know if that would be syned or not?

I took two plums, an apple and a tangerine from breakfast and I've just had those for lunch. Drinks have been decaf black coffee and water.

Xx

Hi Jane!

You're are doing so so well sticking pretty much to plan whilst you're away.

I don't think any of that would be synod although I guess it depends on what it was cooked in?

Hi Lynda. Let us know if you've reached fresh fat yet :D. Good luck xx

Hi crystal. How are you doing? I'm sat in the shade at the moment. The sun is so intense. I've managed a bit of swimming but not as much as I should! I'm so bone idle at times :). How is your dieting going? What's the weather like in lovely Scotland?

I'm good thanks Jane!

Aw I bet you are loving the sunshine, Scotland is pretty much back to normal today after a glorious weekend :(

Lost 1lb this week which is fine, keeps me on track for my target of a pound a week.

When are you back home?

I think it's next Thursday so a few more days in Gozo then three in Malta. We are going out on someone's speed boat one day. So wish I was thinner then I could swim off the boat. I'm afraid I have too many inhibitions to let it all hang out, especially as it's son's girlfriend's father. Maybe next time.

One pound is good, it soon adds up. I'm averaging about that. Obviously, I'd like more but even at that I should be a couple of more stone lighter by Christmas. I've never really managed to lose weight with other diets and I've tried loads!

Xx

Back