1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

jane's new start

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Queenie1, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Queenie1

Queenie1 Member

Hello everyone
    Have dieted before with success but it has never lasted long so decided that it's time to get serious!
    I am going to do slimming world as I find it a good diet to follow
    Just need to join a class this week
    Have lots of ideas for meals and have a great sw book with lots of new ideas in it
    ideally I would like to lose three stone,as we go away each August I have this as my first goal,I was so hot and bothered last summer in the heat I am determined to lose it this year
    I am off to make sw soup now,tea will be omelette tonight I think
    I hope I haven't bored you all and hope to pick up lots of tips on here
    .I will let you know how the soup turns out
    Jane x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Queenie1

Queenie1 Member

Made the soup.it was good and quite filling,will put in fridge and portion out to try and u,se when I am hungry
    Bought some fruit for tonight but need to stock up,will do this tomorrow when I do a proper shop
    Had jacketvpotato and beans for tea,not exciting but filled me up!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.