January 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey guys, following on from last months challenge I found it really helped (and I liked doing the chart - the OCD Sarah in me!)

I am aiming for 8lbs off in January.

Good luck to everyone else :) xx

Yay! This helped me too, kept me focus and more determined. Much better than been alone as I'm not clicking with my group at the moment, 70% are target members and 80% are retired :( No one is near my age range at all (32)
So I'll go for 8 again, and miss no weeks!
got 6.5lb loss with a holiday week in the dec challenge. Adding hip hop abs to my workout, as I see fast results with that, defiantly in appearance which boosts me up.

So January Challenge I am aiming for a 8lb loss.
Good luck everyone!

i'm in for this too, have officially 19.5lbs to target (15.5 according to scales this morning) would like to see 10 gone in January with no missed groups next weigh in is on monday

I will keep a record - will put it all together over the next few days :)

Good luck everyone. Someone tell me to stop eating rubbish food... Hangover plus Christmas food left in the house is never good!

Good luck everyone. Someone tell me to stop eating rubbish food... Hangover plus Christmas food left in the house is never good!
Definitely not a good combination lol xx I keep eating a WW toffee or vanilla yoghurt lol not same though is it lol

Stop eating rubbish food.... You'll regret it massively on weigh in day.....its a new year...a new opportunity....let's leave destructive habits back in 2015

Thanks guys! I just need to stop eating crap and get back on the SW bandwagon :)

Looking forward to reaching target this year (hopefully not too far away!)

Anyone make any other resolutions? X

Sounds like a good resolution :)
Ooh I love decorating! Have fun xx
I do too except glossing lol which is the job hubby always leaves me to do lol

Love it! And love the determination guys!

Where abouts are you from? If you don't mind me asking!

Billingham - Northeast

Good luck this month guys!

I shall say 8lbs too :D Good Luck peeps!!
Good luck!

8lbs for me too please☺️good luck everyone!!!

Good Luck!

8 seems to be the number! Can I join please. Does someone keep record or do we monitor our own? X

Welcome! Good luck! Yeah sarah does fab spread sheets. I dont want the red colour ;) thats motivating in its-self! hahaha!

hi! I would love to lose 6.5 lbs this month and get my 5 and a half stone award...good luck everyone xx

I am in. Shame I will start with a gain. Tuesday is my first WI this year and it would be a miracle if I would have lost (quick peek on my Wii today says 3 lbs on! :(). Will try and lose 4 lbs in January (after this weeks gain, so alltogether it would be 7 lbs). Let's do this :D. Good luck to all of you x

Well done Abetterme! Will be making the spreadsheet Monday or If not def Tuesday :) have a busy day tomorrow but can safely say I've completed my second day back on plan and have my meal plan all ready for this week.

How about everyone else. How are you going to get your losses this month? Xx

Back