January 2016 Challenge

Updated chart :)

Good luck to any Wednesday Weighers xx

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 11.11.40.png

Well done everyone for your Losses and Maintain.
I lost 3 1/2 lbs so happy with that even when I didnt think I lost anything, as ive lost my slimming world group pack and felt lost not writing down my daily meals. Just got a food planner from meeting today, well have to buy the pack next week. I didnt think I would be lost without. I thought was way over my syns, as i didnt jog it down. so glad I have the food planner sheet, now I wont feel so cra- cra.

Wow well done you!! what a fantastic result, especially if it was unexpected. Just goes to show you know how to follow the plan and what syns and combinations of food work for you, well done.

what do you mean about buying a new pack? xx

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 14.12.29.png

Wow well done you!! what a fantastic result, especially if it was unexpected. Just goes to show you know how to follow the plan and what syns and combinations of food work for you, well done.

what do you mean about buying a new pack? xx

View attachment 179403
Thank you! Yeah it has given me a zoom forward as i was abit down before xmas missing my weigh in and then tackling the xmas food, so im glad ive come out the other end with no gains, all losses....
You know the welcome pack you get when you join the group where you take your book in to get your loss and gain written down with all the leaflets and booklets, Ive lost it, my last 3 weigh-ins was recorded and i had to do without for 2 weeks because i just cant find it had my food dairies in and body magic too :( , looked everywhere, so the leader said ill have to buy a new one and re enter all the weigh ins :( will be £5.00

Oh right, didn't realise they cost. Although I just asked my friend who is a consultant and she said its supposed to be a tenner for a new pack so £5 isn't too bad!

Bet as soon as you buy one you'll find your old pack - always the way!!

Oh right, didn't realise they cost. Although I just asked my friend who is a consultant and she said its supposed to be a tenner for a new pack so £5 isn't too bad!

Bet as soon as you buy one you'll find your old pack - always the way!!

Right?! i bet it will happen, but i have been lost without it for a few weeks, its like a little reminder sometimes when i see it and why im doing it lol, and the food planning has been all over the place, as i wasnt writing down my syns.
Yeah our leader is superb been back to her once before but also gone to other groups , but there was no doubt in my mind to go back to her group, she is the best and more open to talk to its just the people that attend and stay, they are either older, target or in a tight click with people. Im usually sitting on my own. But im not bothered as it helps me to focus on my own journey sometimes.

Whoop whoop! Fantastic loss Mrs!! I hope you are buzzing!!

Guys we are smashing it so far... keep it going :)

View attachment 179404
Doh! Just noticed this chart is week ending, I weigh on a Monday so mine started on the 4th so my loss for this first week was a mere 1.5lbs (hiccuped over new year, oopsie lol) feeling positive for this week coming though :)

Well done everybody, you are all doing so well! :)

Sarah, could you please add my mini-loss of 0.5 lb to the list for thus week? Thank you x :)

Hey any loss is good! And a maintain is better than a gain. Don't downplay things guys - it's been a tough time of year!

Will update tomorrow as only on my phone tonight xx

Hi, its a little quiet in here so I thought I'd do a catch up - hows everyone doing between weigh ins?

I've found my welcome pack, I'm so glad I'm not spending another week without. I felt lost! its my reminder at the moment along side my 1 heart = 1lb scoring sheet. as my memory is terrible at the moment. Sometimes I forget im on slimming world! but I catch it just in time before cheese and toast passes my lips (white bread too :O ) lol Found a recipe for SW rice pudding, got some helpful tips in group on how to make it more creamier, by adding 2 egg yolks when its just been cooked. Can't wait to try!

I've been on plan for 4 days straight which must be a mega record for me.....I really want a good loss this week to get me close to my lowest before I lost my marbles, I've upped my body magic this week too so here hoping Monday will be a good one

I've been on plan for 4 days straight which must be a mega record for me.....I really want a good loss this week to get me close to my lowest before I lost my marbles, I've upped my body magic this week too so here hoping Monday will be a good one
I'm hoping for same result as gone back to basics this week :D

Same here. I've been really focussed since Wednesday - OK only 2 days but my best 2 days on plan in a long time. Im usually a 1/2-1lb loss per week girl and would love to beat my "personal best" which was 3 1/2 lbs in my first ever week exactly a year ago.
Loads of speed - broccoli, salad, plums, satsumas, apples.....
I made the Lamb Biryani from the booklet that came from the last mag - a bit of a faff but well worth it, made loads and really yummy.
Also doing Dry January so tonight is challenging

Same here. I've been really focussed since Wednesday - OK only 2 days but my best 2 days on plan in a long time. Im usually a 1/2-1lb loss per week girl and would love to beat my "personal best" which was 3 1/2 lbs in my first ever week exactly a year ago.
Loads of speed - broccoli, salad, plums, satsumas, apples.....
I made the Lamb Biryani from the booklet that came from the last mag - a bit of a faff but well worth it, made loads and really yummy.
Also doing Dry January so tonight is challenging
Bloody hell, you are setting yourself some good challenges xx I made the diet cola chicken off the website but substituted the cola for orange zero and it was best meal on SW ive had in ages :D Tasted like sweet & sour chicken from Chinese, made egg fried rice as well out of fakeaway book, that tasted like real thing too

Back