-4lb (6lb to go for January goal) :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 5 - Xmas week off plan
Week 6 - 11st

Quick update from me -4lb (6lb to go for January goal) :) Start - 11st 9lb Week 1 - 11st 4lb Week 2 - 11st 1lb Week 3 - STS Week 4 - 10st 11lb Week 5 - Xmas week off plan Week 6 - 11st
Well done Hun :) xxx

I will like to join , started on the 2nd, am on day 3 now. Started Cambridge on the 2nd Jan at - 22St 12Lbs Current Weight - 22St 12Lbs week 1 - Start the gym- week 2 - week 3 - week 4 - January challenge - lose 22Lbs - total lost so far - 0Lbs

Hi Amaris,

Well done for starting... This diet is so hard to start!!

I'm sure you've Spoken to your consultant, however you need to be careful exercising in the first few weeks of cd... Your having so few calories you need to be careful or you may well find yourself waking up from the floor having fainted!!!!

Look after yourself and good luck!

Xx

Day 2 - urgh. Headache, shivery, feeling sick and "got a lump in my throat" feeling... Tell Me it gets better!! Ffs :( xxx

Hey hun,

It does get better, I promise, though the first few days can be awful!!!

Take it easy and look after yourself...

Stick to plan and you'll be feeling and looking great real soon!!

Xx

Iv just hit my stone loss in 11 days :) x

Oh my word fattyboomboom that's fantastic - that's definitely an incentive not to fall off the wagon :)

Think I'd like to take part in the January challenge too - based on what everyone else is losing/expecting I'm going to go for 20lbs :)

Can I join please? I'd like to lose 1 stone. I've done 3 lbs last week so 11 lbs more!

Week 2 -2.5lb
Total loss for Jan - 6.5lb = 3.5 to go to hit Jan target!

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 5 - Xmas week off plan
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb

Back