January challenge anyone?

Started week 2 yesterday, but not getting scales until tomorrow. I tend to have slow losses so I'll aim for 7lbs before the end of January if that's ok?

Weigh in number 1 today, I lost 9lbs!! However I think I said if work for 21 in month one, which I doubt will happen... However, I'll keep trying...

Well done Rozzie, that's great!!! Xxx

Hey Stranger

Looks like we're back on here again :)
Youve had a fab first week 9lbs wow

Had to have 2 major operations last year and put on alot of weight.
So this is me starting back and I'm on Day 3

Jules

Hi Jules,

Great to hear from you... How are you?

Sorry to hear about the ops and the weight gain, what happened???

How you finding it so far?

Week 2 of January last Monday (week 10 on CD). 6 pounds down for January. 44 pounds down in total! We can do it! Xx

Hi Jules,

Great to hear from you... How are you?

Sorry to hear about the ops and the weight gain, what happened???

How you finding it so far?

Hey

I'm ok been 100% for three days so heres hoping I'm bac into it now!!
Long Story on the ops will PM u.

So how you been

Hi All

Could I join the Jan challenge I started back on 13th of January so would love to have 14lbs off

:)

Hey I'm ok been 100% for three days so heres hoping I'm bac into it now!! Long Story on the ops will PM u. So how you been

That's great... I've been trying to get back to it for ages but have found it very hard. Just had my first weigh in and am still feeling good so hopefully this is it...

I'm off in hol at the end if this month which isn't very helpful...

Do pm me... Very glad you okay..

It's funny, I was in here the other day and I was looking for you, found your old thread and looked you up but saw you hadn't posted for months... Really great to hear from you though babe xxxx

Week 3 -1lb
Total loss for Jan - 7.5lb = 2.5 to go to hit Jan target!

Smaller loss for me this week but I weighed later in the day - do full up with water :)

Start - 11st 9lb
Week 1 - 11st 4lb
Week 2 - 11st 1lb
Week 3 - STS
Week 4 - 10st 11lb
Week 5 - Xmas week off plan
Week 6 - 11st
Week 7 - 10st 10lb
Week 8 - 10st 8lb

Hi.. hope everyone is good!! Lol.. I did cambridge diet last year and lost 2 stones I then gained back a stone due to some unforseen circumstances so I had to stop the diet... I was 14.9 and went down to 12.9... I restarted the diet on 4th of January I weighed in at 13.5!! So gained 10 lbs in 7 weeks. .. so I'm hoping everyone is up to date with me now lol.. I got weighed last week after two weeks and lost 11 lbs. .. so down to 12.8.. get weighed on Wednesday morning so will keep u all posted... also its my daughters 2nd birthday in march and im wanting to get down to 10.7 by then so il just be a stone off target. .. wish me luck... and good luck... just need that support and nice to join this and chat hopefully x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Cambridge diet

Would anyone like to join me in a January challenge?

I would like to lose 10lb in Jan

My next WI is Saturday 3rd so will update my loss then!

Hi I started on the4 th and would like to support others in exchange for support I'm week 3 now started at 16.1 stone now 14.10 list 7 1/2 inches x

Lost 25lb here so far! Week three :)

Well done everyone some fantastic losses. I lost 12lb my first week, got my weigh in tomorrow but it's TOTM and I suffer from water retention. This means I have hands and feet like Michelin man with the gallons of water I'm drinking on SS. Will this really effect my loss?? If it does I'm worried I will lose faith in it

My weekly update, haven't had the best of weeks. Came down with malaria this week and had to go off Cambridge and the gym. Feeling better now and will go back to the gym tomorrow and gradually ease back to SS on Cambridge . Weekly weigh in update as follows:

week 1 - 8.2Lb

week 2 - 2.6Lb

week 3 - 3.5Lb

week 4 -

January challenge - In total I have lost 1st 0.4lb, finally hit the one stone mark...

Cannot believe it, weighed in last night for my week 2 and have lost 8lbs!!! That's 17lbs in two weeks!!!!

Love this diet!!!! ?

So just 4lbs more to hit my January goal, not sure ill manage it as I went with 21 LB thinking I'd have 4 weeks, but right now am too happy to care!!!

Hope everyone's having a good week xxx

5.5 lbs loss for January- disappointed really but lets see what my last weight in next Monday says! 48 lbs down in under 13 weeks! :D

Back