JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

My name keeps getting dropped of the list I'm beginning to take it personally lol

You're most welcome! When others used to do these lists it really helped me :)

No one has been knocked off the list! It's just the list so is damn big I can't screenshot all the names at once!!! If anyone can tell me how to export a whole spreadsheet in 2011 excel for Mac I can put the whole thing on here...

No one has been knocked off the list! It's just the list so is damn big I can't screenshot all the names at once!!! If anyone can tell me how to export a whole spreadsheet in 2011 excel for Mac I can put the whole thing on here...

Dont worry I'm not bothered really lol as long as the weight gets knocked off

I can't help with that, but is it possible to take two screenshots to include the whole list and then attach them both to your message? Would that work?

Last edited:
Can't see my name on the list, hoping I'm just out of sight on it ;)

3.5lb off for me this week!

Im gunna have some sp meals but still not got my butt into gear to plan anything yet so still just doing ee, I didnt have a 100% week last week the first half wasnt on plan at all so could have been a lot better but from here on in im on it!

Would love to know what plan you're following too - would perhaps be interesting to mark on the spreadsheet somehow if you were following SP as a resource for people to see if it works, and what difference you get off it?

I am following EE. Thanks for what you are doing. We would probably be able to copy list better if folk did not leave their post so spread out. Don`t really need such gaps between the names I think. :rolleyes:

This week I'm trying Sp this week (got to get rid of a chunk of my xmas/new year gain!!)..it'll be interesting to see what effect it has. But then I'm going to go back to EE, with the odd SP day thrown in each week, after this week as I'm finding it a bit restrictive (miss having potatoes etc with my meals).

Can I join please I would like to go for 6lb as only have 3 weigh ins? Many thanks

Hi I am following EE plan. I am doing this at home from old books so don't know what the SP plan is. I have to read up on the forum. I made soup yesterday and found it great. I just put in whatever was in the fridge and cupboard and a litre of chicken stock, I didn't liquidise it so it felt more substantial. I am going to take out the slow cooker and can use it at night so I will have soup ready for the day ahead (a tip from this forum). Anybody else got some ideas to help the weight loss? By the way I love this thread it helps set a goal and break the weight loss into bite size pieces. It makes it more achievable and helps keep me focused week to week. Thank you everybody

Well done everyone x

Hi,

Well done some fab losses this week. I was doing really well until it became 'that' week of the month and the carb monster came to stay too for a few days, so I stayed the same this week, but I am now back on track.

Mandlegrot - 8lbs to lose (8lbs to go)

SlimmingKitchen - 8lbs to lose (8lbs to go)

Elanor - 10lbs to lose (6lbs lost, 4lbs to go)

loopylaura11- 6lbs to lose (2.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)

Nazia80 - 10lbs - lost 1/2 lb - (9.5lbs to go )

Zafira - 10lbs (10lbs to go )

Jo.B - 2lbs (scared with how many I've got to go!)

SarahSlimming - 10lbs (3.5lbs lost, 6.5lbs to go)

Siobhanh - 10lbs (10lbs to go)

TashaG - 10.5lbs (10.5lbs to go)

ceebeee - 6lbs (1lbs lost 5lbs to go)

Barbie Girl - 10lbs (0.5lbs lost, 9.5lbs to go)

jellyjo - 8lbs (8lbs to go) stayed the same this week

Honey39 - 8lbs (2.8 lbs lost, 5.2 lbs to go)

Cheshire Cat - 9lbs (9lbs to go)

clairelt33 - 10lbs (10lbs to go)

LianneJane5687 - 8lbs (8lbs to go)

ChristieH1409 - 6lbs (6lbs to go)

tryingagainandagain- 12lbs (12lbs to go)

Jen the wren - 5lbs (5lbs to go)

Denise42 - 5lb (5lb to go) -2lb (3lb to go)

NewMe -10lbs (10lbs to go)

Queenie24 - 5.5 lbs (1.5 lbs lost 4 lb to go)

NannyDoreen - 5 lbs (lost 1lb (4lb to go)

Blades4life - 8lbs (8lbs to go)

Shygirl84 - 8lbs (lost 5lbs, 3lbs to go)

Aimz124 -11lbs (lost 4.5, 6.5lbs to go)

Hi I would like to join if that's ok. I wanted to lose 12lbs this month and have lost 3 so far, 9 to go!

Mandlegrot - 8lbs to lose (8lbs to go) SlimmingKitchen - 8lbs to lose (8lbs to go) Elanor - 10lbs to lose (6lbs lost, 4lbs to go) loopylaura11- 6lbs to lose (2.5lbs lost 3.5lbs to go)
Nazia80 - 10lbs - lost 1/2 lb - (9.5lbs to go ) Zafira - 10lbs (10lbs to go )
Jo.B - 2lbs (scared with how many I've got to go!)
SarahSlimming - 10lbs (3.5lbs lost, 6.5lbs to go) Siobhanh - 10lbs (10lbs to go)
TashaG - 10.5lbs (10.5lbs to go) ceebeee - 6lbs (1lbs lost 5lbs to go)
Barbie Girl - 10lbs (0.5lbs lost, 9.5lbs to go) jellyjo - 8lbs (8lbs to go) stayed the same this week
Honey39 - 8lbs (2.8 lbs lost, 5.2 lbs to go) Cheshire Cat - 9lbs (9lbs to go)
clairelt33 - 10lbs (10lbs to go)
LianneJane5687 - 8lbs (8lbs to go)
ChristieH1409 - 6lbs (6lbs to go) tryingagainandagain- 12lbs (12lbs to go)
Jen the wren - 5lbs (5lbs to go)
Denise42 - 5lb (5lb to go) -2lb (3lb to go) NewMe -10lbs (10lbs to go)
Queenie24 - 5.5 lbs (1.5 lbs lost 4 lb to go) NannyDoreen - 5 lbs (lost 1lb (4lb to go) Blades4life - 8lbs (8lbs to go)
Shygirl84 - 8lbs (lost 5lbs, 3lbs to go)
Aimz124 -11lbs (lost 4.5, 6.5lbs to go)[/QUOTE]

Back