JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

Surprise loss of 3lbs for me tonight!!! I've been eating all sorts of naughty things, however Ive upped the exercise and have been doing bikram yoga every day. plus my food wasn't **that** bad on hindsight! although not good enough to warrant a 3 lb loss but I'll have it ;)

Once again please remember to get your results in to me, don't worry about copying/pasting the list, just let us all know how you got on and what day you weighed on (if you are recording late) so I can post it to the right week. Fab losses so far, I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the month pans out with a few of us already close to our monthly targets with only 1/2 the month out of the way!

**UPDATED THE SPREADSHEET - PLEASE NOTE ITS IN 2 PICTURES NOW BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY OF YOU!! CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR LOSSES AND MAINTAINS SO FAR THIS WEEK, EVEN A 1/2LB LOSS OR MAINTAIN IS STILL GETTING YOU TOWARDS TARGET! CONGRATULATIONS! **

View attachment 163318
View attachment 163319

Big love ladies (and any men?) and keep the losses coming! Set your intentions for 2015 and make the first month count! x

Last Week i lost 2.5lb and This week i lost 1.5lb :D I weigh-in on Tuesdays.

Well done everyone xx

Two pounds off for me this week (Monday weigh-in) so that's three so far and five to go :) I'm pleased to have got back to my pre-Christmas weight and now heading into new territory again!

Well done on all your great losses and thanks to Mandlegrot for keeping track of us all.

Two pounds off for me this week (Monday weigh-in) so that's three so far and five to go :) I'm pleased to have got back to my pre-Christmas weight and now heading into new territory again!

Well done on all your great losses and thanks to Mandlegrot for keeping track of us all.

Well done

Week 2 weigh in for me (I weigh on a weds but posted late last week!!) 1.5 off for me so 4lbs off in total 6 to go :D xxx

I can't WAIT to update the spreadsheet tomorrow!! FAB LOSSES EVERYONE!!!! WOOHOO!!

I only just got home from Bikram, done my 3rd day now...27 to go lol

Getting stronger with each day though so hopefully it will make a difference. Have looked into it and people tend to lose 10lbs or more during the 30 day challenge so I'm hoping to lose that plus a bit more. Never lost 10lb in a month though so we'll see ;)

Food hasn't been good choices today but I haven't eaten much so it will balance out (not what SW prescribe but its how I deal with a difficult day, and it works! I get straight back on plan the next day) Tomorrow i have no training so will be back on it and in the zone, got so much good food in the fridge that needs eating so will probably have a cooking session once my painkillers set in. currently got a urine infection which is making life 'fun' but started antibiotics so should see a lift in a few days

keep the losses coming, thanks all for your updates and well done! Week 3 begins TOMORROW thursday 15th, so remember if you are recording your results a day or two (or more!) late let me know its a week 1 or 2 result so i post it in the right box x

WEEK 2 UPDATES!!

Any late entries please remind me what week you are checking in results for so I can update.

But info so far is 100% losses, and a whopping 67.5lbs lost this last week!!

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 10.32.30.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 10.32.35.png

Week 2 another 2lb loss only a lb to go yay....

Hi there,

down 7lb first week

down 3.5lb week two

(fingers crossed for 2lb down next week) :)

Week 3 weigh-in, lost 3.5lbs :D

Week 3 - 2lbs loss :)

Hi

Great losses everyone, very inspiring.

My week 2 loss is 2lb, so 6lb left to go for this month (better really make up for it next week)

Jo

Back