JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

Weighed in last night and despite a few days away, but on plan I lost 3lb :)

3.5lbs lost tonight, which makes 8.5lbs for January so far. Reached my January target

Week 3 lost 5lb thanks in advance x

Well done. Up your target now?

It's my birthday in just over a week, so I know I won't be losing that week, so sticking with it where it is and whatever I lose next week will be an added bonus :)

Hi there I am 2 weeks in and have lost 10.5 lbs - please can I change my target to 14lbs/1stone to ensure I keep focused ?

many thanks

Cee Cee

Had a couple of down days last weekend - could not get it all back so have now put on 1lb. :mad:

well done
Thanks brought the jeans today which will be my visual target - will see how much I can or should I say cannot get in them tomorrow and then will do the same exercise on the first of every month......

on on the basis that someone said 10lb loss is a dress size down I have at least 40lbs to go - but I am determined to get there :p

Thanks brought the jeans today which will be my visual target - will see how much I can or should I say cannot get in them tomorrow and then will do the same exercise on the first of every month......

on on the basis that someone said 10lb loss is a dress size down I have at least 40lbs to go - but I am determined to get there :p

Thats a great incentive xx might do the same xx

1lb off for me, so 6lb to go! :D

Yay 2.5lb off this week so 3.5lb off now in January. My mini target is 7lb so halfway there, 3.5lb to go! 2 more weigh ins so fingers crossed x

Another 1lb off so a total of 7lbs in January.

CeeCee, i have so many clothes in the wardrobe that don't fit I am afraid to buy anything else. There are four summer dresses that I have never fitted into actually they can be my motivation clothes!!

I lost 4.5lbs this week :) So chuffed, although last week I weighed at 5pm with clothes on and today I went first thing with none on. But this is how i'll be weighing going forward. x

I lost 4.5lbs this week :) So chuffed, although last week I weighed at 5pm with clothes on and today I went first thing with none on. But this is how i'll be weighing going forward. x

U weighed with none on lol

Back