JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

Thanks brought the jeans today which will be my visual target - will see how much I can or should I say cannot get in them tomorrow and then will do the same exercise on the first of every month...... on on the basis that someone said 10lb loss is a dress size down I have at least 40lbs to go - but I am determined to get there :p

I've never heard that but I bet that's about right give or take body shape.

Keep going your doing fab

Haha yes well last week I went to class to get weighed, but decided I'm doing it from home now, can't really afford the weekly fee at the moment.

So from now on it will be a nakey weigh 1st thing on Monday mornings!

I did wonder lol xx

Haha yes well last week I went to class to get weighed, but decided I'm doing it from home now, can't really afford the weekly fee at the moment.

So from now on it will be a nakey weigh 1st thing on Monday mornings!
I am still laughing at the nakey weigh in, I will be having my nakey weigh in on Thursday for my third weigh of January, hopefully get nearer my 10lb challenge total

congrats to all who are losing the pounds

2.5lb off for me so that's a loss of 6.5lb, only 1.5lb to go :)

Week 3 - STS this week, hopefully a loss next week.
Week 2 -2lb
Week 1 - 2lb

Well done everyone who has lost weight this week :D

Another 1.5lbs off for me

12lbs total loss

WOW! Congrats everyone :))

@Nanny Doreen - 1lb isn't too bad, don't worry about it hun. Draw a line under it :)

Sorry I haven't been on here much, have not been feeling great and have been in bed eating chocolate and crisps *doh!* However I managed to maintain this week so no damage done...hopefully feel better soon so I can have the energy to cook decent food instead of eating bread all day, yuckkkk.

Now doing the spreadsheet, will be up later tonight. Today is the last day of week 3!!! so get your results in, and lets have a smashing week 4 starting tomorrow...

Week 3 results so far...

OK just finished it now - have also deleted all the people who haven't posted any results so far, which has made a big difference to the total numbers. I have kept a save of the spreadsheet before I did this so if any of you rejoin or haven't been able to post results for any reason, then let me know and I'll get you back on! So here it is...

Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 15.01.04.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-21 at 15.01.29.png

WEEK 4 BEGINS TOMORROW!!! WOOHOOO. FAB LOSSES SO FAR, WITH MINIMAL GAINS - MOST GAINS HAVE BEEN LOST AGAIN, AND TO THOSE THAT HAVEN'T YET, YOU'RE NOT FAR OFF!!!

ALSO BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO LADIES WHO HAVE ALREADY MET THEIR TARGET FOR THIS MONTH...TECHNICALLY IT IS THREE BUT ONE OF YOU WANTED TO CHANGE YOUR TARGET, CONGRATS!

Will start a Feb challenge thread soon if anyone is up for it?

Hi there. Big thanks for doing this. Can I add my weigh-in for this afternoon please (went to group half hour ago, so couldn't post before now) .... Lost 2.5 lbs..yay

Well done everyone xx

Mandlegrot, I would be up for a February challenge :) Having this has been motivating for me, and also I find it easier to have smaller targets, rather than one seemingly huge one!

Mandlegrot, I'll definitely be up for a February challenge. :)

Mandlegrot, I would be up for a February challenge :) Having this has been motivating for me, and also I find it easier to have smaller targets, rather than one seemingly huge one!

Me too, i find it so much easier :)

Back