JANUARY CHALLENGE!!! Shake off that xmas excess and be a lighter you for the New Year

1/2 on for me tonight but the chocolate monster hit me this week so I expected 2!!! 6.5 to go and as Im a slow loser I dont think its going to happened but I shall try my best ;)
Def up for a Feb challenge xx

A beautiful 5.5lbs off tonight, which means I think I've only gone and done it :)

Hi everyone 4lb off for me so a total of 11lbs, I have surpassed my challenge of 10lbs for January. I am so pleased with this loss.

Mandlegrot, thank you for keeping us updated. This thread is very motivational and breaks the weight loss journey into smaller steps. Sorry you have been feeling under the weather, I welcome a Feb challenge.

Just having a look on the spreadsheet the results are amazing, there May be a bit more though as my week 2 hasn't been added :) it was 3lb off and 3rd week 5.5 off. Thanks! Great job !

-2lbs for me this week and my 7.5 award!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Bloody hell that is amazing x i want my 2st award in next 2 weeks x only 4.5lbs away x

Maintained this week

-2lbs for me this week and my 7.5 award!

Wow, that's great - well done!

I almost forgot to report in: My week 3 loss is one pound, so I think that's 4lbs off and 4lbs to go.

Thank you to Mandlegrot - I hope you're feeling better now - and well done everyone for some fantastic losses. I would definitely join a February challenge as I think it helps to keep me motivated.

Weigh-in today, 1lb off. Quite happy with that considering the week I have had :)

Week 4 5.5lb lost xx

Another 2lbs lost, so January total is now 10.5 lbs :)

Well done everyone, some great losses.

Back