January Challenge

Loser85

Gold Member
This is for us all to shift the xmas excess. I put on 10lbs so would like to ideally shift a stone in Jan as will have a good 1st week water loss. So goal for me is 14lbs.

We can do it!

Great idea!
Ok.. I'm in - I'd love to lose 14lbs also. Would be a real kick start to getting me back on track. :)

January Challenge
Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs

bump for newbies! :)

I am going to go for 10lbs.

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs

Fantastic! Welcome aboard! :D

I've been busy boxing on the Wii fit.. my god my arms and upper back muscles are killing me! lol did it yesterday and today.. no doubting it's helping. Just realised it's half midnight now so that doesn't make sense!lol

I stopped riding a couple of months ago now and hadn't realised I'd got so unfit! lol Role on the spring! lol

What you all up to today? how you doing?

10lbs for me !!! I have also started running . Want to lose 3 stone in total before my 30th birthday in July

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs

Hi! Have added you :D Will be great to see our progress!

7lbs for me! To be honest id love to lose anything this month but 7lb would be great :)

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs

Welcome aboard! lol I'm sure it'll be achieveable! :)

When is everyone weighing in? on the 7th?

Ill be weighing on the 8th as i started back last sunday.

hows everybody getting on? Im struggling to get back into the dieting frame of mind, xmas has a lot to answer for methinks!

Great to see your feeling good about the plan

Im not feeling to bad about the plan this time round. I keep on thinking I know I can do this, especially when at uni as I have done it before. Im even going to take shakes with me next week when I go away to a friends for a couple of days. If i can't make my own im not going to go without and jepodise all the work ive done so far :)

I'd like to lose 10lbs & my weigh day is Mondays (8th)

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs
Drasim - 8lbs

Welcome Drasim! Hope you get on well and enjoy the board. :)

guess I'll join in. My weigh in will be mondays.
I'm gonna saaay.... 10lbs! Nice round number :3
Gonna have a go at wii boxing later, just before the school run! havent played for a while, could do with getting some rage out of my system ;)

back on slimfast again and looking forward to it :) 7lbs for me weighing on the 3rd feb for my jan goal :D

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs
Drasim - 8lbs
xxrachxx - 10lbs
kitty_xx - 7lbs

im on this! started my diet on new years day did weightwatchers for 5 days and then decided to switch to slimfast for the last 2 days, managed to lose 2lbs, yay! im gonna try and lose another 12lbs in the next 3 weeks bringing my total january loss to 14lbs! thats 4lbs a week so it is quite a high target but gonna try hard and do alot of swimming aswell! x

Loser85 - 14lbs
Purplehugs - 14lbs
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs
Drasim - 8lbs
xxrachxx - 10lbs
kitty_xx - 7lbs
tinkabel - 14lbs

Hi newbies! lol building a great list here.
I'll sadly remove Loser85 but I'm sure she'll hit her target with WW. I'm adding my first weigh in too. yesterday but stands the same today. I'm really poorly with a chest infection at the moment - not on SF since thursday but hoping to get back to it soon. Good news is I'm not eating very well so not putting weight on! lol

Hows everyone doing? anyone weighed?

Purplehugs - 14lbs - 5.5lbs lost
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs
Drasim - 8lbs
xxrachxx - 10lbs
kitty_xx - 7lbs
tinkabel - 14lbs

end of my first week, weighed myself this morning and it was flicking between 11st 7lbs and 11st 8lbs then finally stopped on 11st 8lbs. so thats a 2lbs off this week x

Purplehugs - 14lbs - 5.5lbs lost
Fattymcbigbum - 20lbs
Be Positive - 10lbs
30dayshred - 10lbs
Rugbykirsty87 - 7lbs
Toni007 - 10 lbs
Drasim - 8lbs
xxrachxx - 10lbs
kitty_xx - 7lbs
tinkabel - 14lbs - 2lbs lost

Back