January challenge!

yes well done rae rae :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Final January result - another 2lbs lost, so 9lbs in total. This is a milestone for me, as it brings my BMI into the healthy range, finally, and puts me 3lbs away from my end goal of a 10 stone loss. Well done everyone, and downwards in February! :) xx

Final January result - another 2lbs lost, so 9lbs in total. This is a milestone for me, as it brings my BMI into the healthy range, finally, and puts me 3lbs away from my end goal of a 10 stone loss. Well done everyone, and downwards in February! :) xx

Absolutely fantastic tracy, what an inspiration you are xx

well done thats amazing tracy you achieved a brill goal and helped all us on the way and still given us hope we can get to the milestone x x x

chezz said:
well done thats amazing tracy you achieved a brill goal and helped all us on the way and still given us hope we can get to the milestone x x x

Thank you Chezz, your support means so much as always. :) xx

Congratulations TracyGWill that is amazing and truly inspirational :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back