January keto weight loss challenge

tipperary

Gold Member
Time to make a plan for January.
What are you now, what do you want to lose.
Anyone can join, the more the better.

I put weight on in December so dont have a starting weight yet.
Will be back Jan 1st but plan for end Jan is to be 74kg.

Am i all on my own.
I put on 1kg between jan 1st and offical friday weigh in on jan 3rd so already starting from a difficult place.

I'm still here - just forgot to put my target in. I put 6lbs on over Xmas so I'd like to get that off. I weigh in on Mondays which seems like it might be a bit close to my Jan weigh in (on the 2nd as I was still eating new years food on the 1st) to see any loss and I might see new years still catching up with me.

Tipp start 77kg goal 74kg 0kg lost 3kg to go
Snow start 26st13lb goal 6lbs off 0lbs 6lbs to go

Ok Snowy, we got this. We will lose BIG this January

I'm here too, a little late and my initial aim is to get rid of the 5lbs I've put back on in the last month.

Tipp start 77kg goal 74kg 0kg lost 3kg to go
Snow start 26st13lb goal 6lbs off 0lbs 6lbs to go
Manxy start 15st6lbs, goal 5lbs, 0lbs lost, 5lbs to go

Weigh in in a few hours for me. Since the start i had gained a kilo and i have lost that👍. So any loss beyond that will be great.

800g down this morning

Tipp 800g lost 2.2kg to go
Snow 0lbs 6lbs to go
Manxy 0lbs lost, 5lbs to go

I stayed the same this week but just realisedI didn't put last week's loss in

Snow 2lbs 4lbs to go

1lb off this week, will have to be extra good this week if I'm to have any chance of hitting my goal.

Snow 3lbs 3lbs to go

Well done, you two! I haven't fully re-engaged with things since Christmas so it's only 2lbs off for me so far, but I will try to get back into the groove.

Snow 3lbs 3lbs to go
Manxy 2lbs lost, 5lbs to go

I hate how Christmas derails everyone every year - it should just be one day but it isn't - and it goes on and on (bah humbug) I actually managed to be good right up until Christmas this year (normally i am thrown off early in december with nights out etc) but it took me longer to get back on it after.

That said I feel a bit jammy because I was complaining last weigh in about the lack of woosh i normally have when i get back on plan after xmas and today here it is 5 off! so I did hit my goal and have shifted the december gain and a little more. I think i might be falling into my old pattern of it sticking or losing a little and then woosh and then stick for a bit and so on.

Snow 8lbs lost 0lbs to go
Manxy 2lbs lost, 5lbs to go

I hate how Christmas derails everyone every year - it should just be one day but it isn't - and it goes on and on (bah humbug) I actually managed to be good right up until Christmas this year (normally i am thrown off early in december with nights out etc) but it took me longer to get back on it after.

I got derailed by a few nights out before Christmas but it was a lack of willpower afterwards and picking at things left over that has done the real damage. I'm frustrated with myself but I will know what to try to avoid next year!

I'm really pleased to say another 2lb have gone this week so I ended January having lost 4 of the 5lbs I put back on over Christmas. I'm feeling much more motivated now 💪

Manxy 4lbs lost, 1lbs to go

Im afraid to weigh in, i reckon im so much heavier than the start of the year.
Will do so tomorrow 🙄

Tipp start 77kg goal 74kg now 78.5kg so a gain of 1.5kg

Tipp 1.5kg gain 5.5kg to go
Manxy 4lbs lost, 1lbs to go

Back