Japanese Restaurant

Angharad

i thought ide share THE Biggest challenge ive had so far in my life i think! Tonight was my housemates 30th bday so it had been booked weeks ago that we would go here which is one of my favourite places.
Sapporo Teppanyaki Ltd
Its one of those places where its 16 ppl round a mini kitchen where the chefs cook ur food infront of you. Well i could not get out of this so decided to go. 10 mins before leaving the house i had my LT soup.
I successfully sat through a 3 hour dinner drinking 3 glasses of mineral water whilst 10 of my closest friends had a 3 course Japanese meal :)
It was very very hard. But here we are now at 11.30pm almost, with me awake and sober, and ther rest home, and drunk with hangovers for work tomorrow! hahah :D although i do feel some what flat, don't know why :) maybe sleep will fix it :D

Bloody hell i wish i had that much will power. Good on you! you should be so proud of yourself :) :) :)

Maybe... but your next weight in will definately fix it :D:D

well done that was great will power just think of the sore heads in the morning thats not somethin you miss

Bloody hell i wish i had that much will power. Good on you! you should be so proud of yourself :) :) :)

Listen Razzle Dazzle, going to smack you hard... positive positive positive:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Great willpower, well done.

x

Wow :D Thats so Freakin Good!!
Im being Naughty Tonight.. Going Drinking.. Hopefully Wont Put On Too Much!

I take it your're not on Lipo Trim if you plan on having a beer or two ?

Thank you all for the kind words of support cuz everyone last night just thought i was mad! lol :D

Its an odd feeling but i feel really proud of myself and happy that i overcame that experience last night :D Its like being on a bit of a high lol

:talk017:

Its an odd feeling but i feel really proud of myself and happy that i overcame that experience last night :D Its like being on a bit of a high lol

:talk017:

The feeling is priceless! Well done Angharad!

You are pretty tough! Anyway all these places will still be there when we are slim. But well done you

OMG! How?!?!

Did you even manage to avoid the potato slice?

Love it there too - constantly take my team there when they do well. It's such a good night but really don't think I could go without eating.

Well done you - what willpower!!

With the potato slice i just dived the other way lololol and Oooops i missed it!!! :D:D:D

Back