JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Jax, you are the same as the rest of us - when our heads are in the right place, we are absolutely fine - but for whatever reason, our heads are not always in the right place - and sometimes, it feels like our mojo has gone on holiday.

You have lost 4lbs which is great - and with less to lose than you did last time, that might be why its not as big a loss as previously - you have also been dieting (at least a bit) so you won't see the really dramatic loss you sometimes get on week one.

Stick with it - whatever plan suits - but choose one that works for you. xx

Thanks Rosie Posie:p

Wise words! Have been quite serene since this morning's rant:) (maybe got it out of my system)

Have done quite well today on 1000 plan and had a lovely filling dinner of curried chicken, basmati rice, courgettes and mushrooms and it was just yum!

We shall just see how it goes - now if the weather would just brighten up then that would be just fine (think the weekend is gonna be nice) Today was just freezing!

Back to work for 3 days of 10 hours shifts and then off at the weekend which is great - Am on the count down until i take up my new post on the 22nd June and it couldn't come soon enough. My life is gonna be so much better with more regular hours and only working 1 weekend in 4 instead of 3 out of 5. My children are gonna get their Mammy back:D Bring it on!

Hi everyone!! Wasn't it a lovely day today?

Had a traumatic day today:cry: Went to the dentist and had to get the nerve removed one of my teeth. It was not a pleasant experience:( Had to get 3:eek:injections before the tooth would go numb and i nearly passed out (not good with needles:eek:)

So am sitting here feeling sorry for myself with an aching mouth. Only good thing is that it has stopped me eating:D

So am gonna head to bed with a couple of painkillers and shall catch up with everyone tomorrow if i get the chance (12 hour shift:cry:)

Bless your heart - sounds painful - and uncomfortable.

My niece is training to be a dentist - I don't know how she can :eek:

Glad you are feeling more serene - *picturing Jaxie as the Mona Lisa *

Well done on the 4lbs off thats great and moving to 1000 CD will help you settle back into it I'm sure. Not so good about the teeth though, hope its calmed down now a bit.

Good luck

M

Oooooops I did it again!:mad:

Just had a binge! One of my boys transferred today at work so we had a mini get together before the end of duty with some Shloer ( no booze allowed of course), crisps and a big gooey choccy cake which for anyone who knows me I have a particular weakness for! Well, I mean it would have rude of me not to partake, yes?

Came home and things got progressively worse so am now in bed with a dodgy tum loaded with guilt! Grrrr!
Will have to make up for it tomoz! And I was totally angelic this week so far!

These things are sent to try us!

Hiya Jax.:)
I wouldnt worry about a bit of cake,youve been good all week dont think one or two blips will be too damaging.
Hope you are ok and getting on ok with the CD.
have a nice day today.
x

Very simple sum

Great weather + BBQs = DIET DISASTER:D

Ah well, Monday is another week!

And i'm starting it off minus half my tooth:cry:. My poor ravaged nerve-extracted molar obviously could no longer take the strain and half of it jumped ship this evening in a mouthful of burger:eek: Not very pleasant but probably saved me half a point by spitting that mouthful of burger out (every little helps:p) So here i am concentrating very hard to keep my tongue away from that tooth as what's left is like the side of a razor:mad: - Back to the dentist sooner rather than later for me!

Hope you're all doing better than me today - the only good thing was i did climb a small mountain today and was literally on top of the world - breathtaking views - Very spiritually uplifting!

Tomorrow I am going to a Women's Well-being day at an ex Catholic Retreat (now local seminar place) which used to inhabit monks!! Shall be on my best behaviour although i hear the food is delish:rolleyes: (nightmare) It's a special day put aside for a selected few at work and i'm really looking forward to it - full of health and well-being tips with a bit of yoga thrown in!! The best thing is that it's counted as a day's work ;) now that's what i call a result:D

Shall let you know how i get on tomorrow evening - i will be sooooo chilled out:D

Hope your mouth isnt too sore this morning
enjoy your day and come back with lots of tips for the rest of us
lucky you being paid for attending :):)

Hi y'awl! Am back on line after 4 days with no phone line:mad: due to some inconsiderate digger/tractor driver pulled down the phone lines and scarpered without telling anyone:mad: so have had to go without my daily dose of Minis for a while! Not good!
Well, I have been really good as usual all week but now it's Friday and already wobbling (just had 4 richtea light bics tut tut! And am trying to stop snaffling the whole lot!) no WI this week as had 4 hours if sports day at the boys school on Tuesday but am hoping to have lost someat by Monday!

Hope everyone ok! Will catch up with all your diaries over the weekend!

bet you're glad to be back online :) don't worry about those biccies, i hope that was all you struggled with anyway.

good luck for the weekend, i know you find them hard, but you can do this! :D x

bet you're glad to be back online :) don't worry about those biccies, i hope that was all you struggled with anyway.

good luck for the weekend, i know you find them hard, but you can do this! :D x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh dear!! I feel so bad now after your words of encouragement but i went to my bruv's house where a bottle of wine was opened (which i drank!) followed by some KFC:eek::eek: and then a few vodkas!! Soooooooo feeling rather delicate this morning and that greasy chicken and chips are sitting like lead in my tummy - Am heading to the gym now to try and sweat some of it out! BAD BAD GIRL!!!:mad:

Will be on my best behaviour today! Am working tomoz (12 hour shift:cry:) so at least there'll be no booze today!

Shame nice weather has gone:( It's all grey, rainy and miserable today.

Have a good weekend

Back