JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Hey Jax well done on keeping 100% so far.... I know you can do it!! Congrats on your new job (dib dib dib - sorry I couldnt help it;)) Hope you are having a good Friday!

Good morning ladies!:p

Well, I'm up early this morning bright and breezy (NOT - actually i am shattered) Did a double 16 hours shift yesterday and am completely wrecked now:cry:

I am still sticking to CD quite religiously apart from the odd dash of skimmed milk in my morning evening cuppas (life is just not worth living otherwise:(). And according to my scales I have GAINED 2.5lbs in the past 2 days:eek: Now this would normally send me off to the nearest biscuit barrel but if i look at things rationally there is no way i have gained that weight by eating only approx 650 cals a day so i am putting it down to mid cycle fluid retention:mad: as my clothes are defo loser on me.

I am feeling peckish this morning but i can recognise now that this caused by one of my trigger points and that is most definitely tiredness - Wonder why that happens? I always wanna eat and eat when i'm tired. So am gonna sort myself out and keep busy until the feeling passes! Am heading in for a Late Late Shift later (5pm - 3am) which i loathe but hey it pays the bills - roll on 22nd June when i move jobs which means no more nights and more steady hours YAY!!!:D

Right it's time for my yummy CD apple and cinnamon porridge (can't wait!:eek:)

hey Jax you are probably on your way home from work now!:eek::eek:

well done on resisiting the nibbles yesterday, hope you have a realy chilled out day today

Hi Jax

Congrats on sticking to CD ... I lasted a week and then promised myself I'd never put myself through that again lol ... I did lose a stone tho :D

Congrats on the new job !

Twigs
xx

Good for you for not getting upset over the gain :)

Sometimes I'd like to try SS or SS+ just to get off a stone-2 stone quickly. After that much I think I'll look ok and the rest of the weight would just be to look better but it's so expensive :(

Now there's weird...I thought I had posted a reply to this yesterday! Clearly not.

Good luck with CD and we would miss you too much if you moved your diary...we can always tease you with our tales of low point goodies ;););)

You will be back with us, maintaining in no time. xx

Oh LRO - that would be so not a good idea today - as i've knocked myself out of ketosis by drinking some forbidden fruit flavoured water (silly me). Today the cat is even starting to look rather tasty - hopefully be back in the zone later today:(

hey Jax you are probably on your way home from work now!:eek::eek:

Hi Lumpy!:) Had you no bed to go to?:D

well done on resisiting the nibbles yesterday, hope you have a realy chilled out day today

Wish i could chill, Mommy but have another 1700-0300 shift today again - Yak!:cry:
Hi Jax

Congrats on sticking to CD ... I lasted a week and then promised myself I'd never put myself through that again lol ... I did lose a stone tho :D

Congrats on the new job !

Twigs
xx
Thanks Twigs - CD is not easy i have to say and in moments of weakness, like today, I go thru all sorts of emotions and feel like throwing in the towel but shall stick with it. I'll defo not lose a stone this time so quickly as i gradually cut out the carbs before starting but hopefully maybe half stone - we shall see.

Good for you for not getting upset over the gain :)

Sometimes I'd like to try SS or SS+ just to get off a stone-2 stone quickly. After that much I think I'll look ok and the rest of the weight would just be to look better but it's so expensive :(
Hi Jess, I agree it is expensive and i keep telling myself that when i feel like giving in - it would be just a waste of money. So shall just hang in there

wow, youre doing so well!!! You make me tempted to give it a go in a final push for Mexico!Well done!!

Hiya Jax.
Well done on the new job.
You are going great guns with the CD,keep up the good work xx

Hi Lumpy!:) Had you no bed to go to?:D

That night I wasnt able to sleep and I saw that you had posted you would be finished work at that time!

Hope you are having a nice BH!

Hi y'awl! Hope it's a nice relaxing Sunday for everyone? I'm just heading off shortly to see Boyzone:eek: Wouldn't say I was ever a fan of there's but my friend bought me the ticket so it would be churlish of me not to go, wouldn't it:D I do think Ronan's quite fit so I can ogle him while I'm there:p

Diet wise, a bit of a nightmare since I knocked myself out of ketosis. I've been so hungry and couldn't stop thinking about food and was ready to throw the towel in! But sense has prevailed and I had a little bit of cheese and ham which took the edge off and hope to get back in the 'zone' ! Better that than giving up completely!

The scales also haven't moved (altho 2lbs water weight has gone) but I defo have lost inches so hope the scales will catch up soon:mad:

Crikey! This was so much easier last time round! And I suppose it doesn't help when people tell me I'm thin enuff! I start telling myself they are right and waiver! But I wanna get down a but more yet!

Well, must go get me glad rags on and pack a spare pair of undercrackers to throw at Ronan:D

Catch up with you all later
Fx

Did Ronan enjoy your undercrackers??? he he he :D:D

Phwwwwooooaaaarrr! Have to say the Boyz have matured VERY nicely........ Oh, and they don't sing too bad neither:D

Diet wise......don't even go there!:eek:

Catch up tomoz!

I would love to see Boyzone - lucky you.

I think the VLCD would be more of a challenge second time around - but you can do it.

I keep flirting with the idea of doing it for a week - but don't think I could manage it. xx

Gosh! Rosie,you wouldn't need to do it, you'd fall down a drain pipe!

I agree that it's difficult 2nd time round, so much so that I'm moving up to one of the higher plans as I'm so rubbish at it!

If that doesn't work,am gonna settle my head and accept myself the way I am-maybe I've reached my optimum weight?

Just sitting here doing a bit of mulling:hmm:

Can't get to CD WI this week so went to WW instead and had 4lbs off. Now after being on CD for about a week you would expect more but then i haven't been 100% and for the past 2 days have been dreadful (found a bag of mint aero bubbles in my car yesterday which i mostly demolished:eek:)So here I am, ashamed to say just back to where i was before Easter (at least that's something i suppose as I was on the point of giving back my only Silver 7:cry:).

I am again wandering in diet never never land and contemplating why it is i never seem to make it work!:confused:

I have just over a stone to lose and should have had it off by now - I have tried the quick fix which backfired on me because i was just too cocky about it!:(

So what do i do? At the mo I am sticking with CD (1000kcal plan) for a couple of days and then I shall see how that goes.

I wish i could just be happy the way i am but there is that voice that never shuts up telling me that i need to get to goal and i feel really pathetic for messing it all up. Some of you have done so well at keeping on track but i can't get my head round it,:sigh: especially at the weekend.

Sorry about the moaning but i am really angry with myself at the moment

Hey Jax.. STOP THINKING YOU HAVE MESSED IT ALL UP!!!:copon:

Going back to CD is very difficult and although you weren't 100% on it you still LOST weight... remember any loss is a loss no matter how little it may seem. As I remember when I did lipotrim, my weight loss fluctuated from week to week, so it was 6lbs others it was only 2lbs, perhaps its CD is similar that it make take a few weeks before the results are shown?

I think you need to sit down and ask yourself the most important question: Are you happy with the weight you are at? If its no.. then ask yourself do you want a quick fix which is a very very tough route (CD) or would you prefer the long term route which is slower but the chances of maintaining the weight loss is higher....

Whatever you decide to do Jax, remember you are NOT pathetic, you didnt cock up anything and we are all here to support you through whatever your decision is!

Hope that's helped.. lots of hugs and kisses xxx

Hey Jax.. STOP THINKING YOU HAVE MESSED IT ALL UP!!!:copon:

Going back to CD is very difficult and although you weren't 100% on it you still LOST weight... remember any loss is a loss no matter how little it may seem. As I remember when I did lipotrim, my weight loss fluctuated from week to week, so it was 6lbs others it was only 2lbs, perhaps its CD is similar that it make take a few weeks before the results are shown?

I think you need to sit down and ask yourself the most important question: Are you happy with the weight you are at? If its no.. then ask yourself do you want a quick fix which is a very very tough route (CD) or would you prefer the long term route which is slower but the chances of maintaining the weight loss is higher....

Whatever you decide to do Jax, remember you are NOT pathetic, you didnt cock up anything and we are all here to support you through whatever your decision is!

Hope that's helped.. lots of hugs and kisses xxx

Awwwh, thanks lumpy:hug99:

I know what you're saying is right and to be honest with you i am rather pleased that i'm back to pre-Easter weight as i put on 4lbs at my last WW WI and prob some more besides that before i started back on CD so at least i can make a new start on the 2nd half stone instead of clawing back the lbs from the first one! No one said this was gonna be easy so I'll just have to remember that and that I'm also not in a race!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your support:D (would give you more reps but i'm not allowed til i spread my love:p:p around a bit more!)

Gonna collect sprogs from school and then call to my mum's house for a cuppa.

Catch up later on

XX

Back