JaxD's Diary- Damned drink and Kentucky woes!

Hi Jax

As long as you enjoyed your holiday hun thats all that matters as life is too short ...really it is!

WW is always waiting for you and taking time off is no bad thing. Am sure you will soon be seeing losses and bloating will pass in no time xxx

Hope you're all being good and storming ahead!;) haven't got much chance to get online recently with work so doing a fair bit of lurking! Am not strictly on plan but doin' ma own thang:p but will be back at some stage when I get my head in gear and you never know I might even have list a few pounds:D

Shall catch up with all the diaries tomorrow as am off for a couple of days!

Sleep tight all! ;-)

Hiya Jax.
Just boobing by to wish you good luck with doing yer own thang for this week.

Have a lovely day and hope to see you around very soon..xx :)

Hi all,

Hope you're all keeping well?;)

As some of you may know i was soooooo crap at WW since Easter i then decided to defect to CD as a last desperate measure to try and get this last stone off and lo and behold it appears to be working:D

I am so determined to do this to finish this journey as it's really doing my head in and I was just faffing around. I fully intend to return to WW when i'm at goal to maintain as i think it's very doable and easy to follow. I love the freedom of WW and the recipes are lovely (it was just the weekends that were sabotaging everything):mad: For some reason i can handle weekends on CD as i know i really would ruin my diet if i fell off the wagon!

If it's ok with you though i would like to stay on the WW boards as i have always enjoyed your posts and your support and I really haven't been able to make a connection on the CD boards :)(). It's nice to see all the familiar names on the boards and there's always words of encouragement to be found here.

I shall be back following points in a few weeks time but will keep you updated with my CD progress in the meantime!:)

Take care and keep up your good work!:)

well if you're comming back anyway, makes sense to leave your diary here,:)

hey lovely lady....you'll be at goal in no time....and back at the old WW plan with gusto :)

you've done really well so far - one last push and you'll get to goal :)

I'll be keepin an eye on ya....and please shout if you need me !

Debz xxx

Hi Missus!!:p

Sure you've always been there when i've needed ya! Couldn't do it without you!:):)

Still would love a plate of chips though!!!! (JOKE!!!)

Hi Missus!!:p

Sure you've always been there when i've needed ya! Couldn't do it without you!:):)

Still would love a plate of chips though!!!! (JOKE!!!)

So not a joke about the chips!! :D
Good luck for CD angel, we shall see you back at goal in no time, I wish I had your will power to do CD! Good luck!!

Hiya Jax,thanks for your suport in my diary..:)
Good luck with the CD,i will keep popping in to see how your getting on.
Take care x

Hey Jax congrats on your weight loss so far and best of luck with CD... the WW forum would seem empty without you :(

Good luck for CD angel, we shall see you back at goal in no time, I wish I had your will power to do CD! Good luck!!

Hi Jen,

Thanks hen!:p I have to say i wish i had your will power to stick with WW and do as well as you've done - I mean i've only over a stone to lose and couldn't even stick with that! You've done so so well!

Hi Jen - as above, think i've discovered how to do this multi quote thing now:p:p

Hiya Jax,thanks for your suport in my diary..:)
Good luck with the CD,i will keep popping in to see how your getting on.
Take care x

As usual Fuzz, you're a star!!

Hi all!;)
Well i am about 9 days into my Re-launch of CD - I started into it gradually as having tried to start before by going "cold turkey:p" it usually resulted in me caving in by day 4 and having a mega binge. This time i started by cutting out carbs last Monday and adding a shake each day until by Saturday i woke up and realised that i wasn't hungry and was well and truely back in the zone relatively painlessly:)

So since then i've been (sort of) 100% SS+ (that is 4 shakes and 200mls of sk milk or 3 shakes and a 200kcal green and white meal for those of you not in the know;)). I did SS+ for 10 weeks last year and lost over 3 stone (didn't like the look of SS). Now all i have to get my head around is the nibbling that i have as a really bad habit! (usually chicken or ham)

I'm hoping that I'll only have to stay on this strict part for a couple of weeks coz it really is soooo antisocial but works a treat if you stick with it:D

The other good news is though that i've got a new job (still with the police though!) which i have been waiting for for nearly a year - thought it would never happen!:D (But that's another story)

Hey Jaxi..

Good for you! take ur time with it and hopfully u will stick with it and see the results soon! i used to have a problem with nibbling before aswell! Its soo easy to sneak a lil bit in here n there but it all adds up! more often around ur waist!!

anyway stay good!

s xx

Hope CD works out Jax and do tell us about the new job (if you can of course)

Good luck

M

Now there's weird...I thought I had posted a reply to this yesterday! Clearly not.

Good luck with CD and we would miss you too much if you moved your diary...we can always tease you with our tales of low point goodies ;););)

You will be back with us, maintaining in no time. xx

Back