Jax's Diary

NO!!!! That's not right haha- tis very kind of you but i thought we'd agreed; when we're both down to goal we'll go to the metro centre and treat ourselves (and in my case when I get to goal I will treat myself BIG time!!!) :p

AHEM! Can any-one hi-jack this?;) x

Jaaaaaaaaaax :p hows your day going? are you planning on saving points for your meals out or are you just going to go with the flow and make wise choices? xxx

Days going fine diet-wise but work is a pain in perverbial - well peed off :( Gonna be tricky saving points as my WI is Monday and meals out are Tues Fri and Sun so - will save 4 (think this is the max you can save - please tell me if I'm wrong!) from the other 4 days and hope but wise choices will defo have to be made!

Yep - all down the metro centre when Rach and I reach target!!!

I WILL get my OH to agree to us buying a wii (and hopefully a wii fit!) - On mat in front of my TV lies a careful selection of boxes with string leading to and from the "console" box! Just need to choose some fast dance music to bop/move to and we're ready to roll. Youngest daughter plans to be on the "balance board" box when OH comes through the door. The 3 of them have a rota drawn up so that he cannot watch TV as they will be hooping, boxing, jogging and ski-ing in front of the blank TV screen from when he gets in to when they have to go to bed - me thinks I might takeover from that point just to totally pee him off :8855:thus resulting in him (hopefully) running out at the weekend and buying us one! :D:D:D

Think it sounds like you have a very good plan to get your Wii! :8855:

whey duuuuuuuuuh :p :copon:

Days going fine diet-wise but work is a pain in perverbial - well peed off :( Gonna be tricky saving points as my WI is Monday and meals out are Tues Fri and Sun so - will save 4 (think this is the max you can save - please tell me if I'm wrong!) from the other 4 days and hope but wise choices will defo have to be made!

so you've already had one of your meals out? so only two to go.. save 8 today and tomorrow for friday, and have a light breakfast and lunch on friday to allow extras on the evening, and then save 4 saturday and do same sunday for sunday meal? Also, you'll have exercise points to put towards sunday's meal, and you could aim for an extra 30mins / hour exercise to add some more?

you can do it Jax :D

Hi Jax

Hope you are doing ok. I hate it when its hard going. Meals out are always hard.

Thanks for posting in my diary and will get on top of texting. Some days I dont get time till the evening to do stuff.

Keep going honey

XXX

so you've already had one of your meals out?

Nope - twas talking bout next week lol. Going out with two friends from work on Tuesday - Carvery - so will prob stick to just the main course and an extra glass of wine (much better than a pud in my book). Then one of the girls from work is having a leaving do - not sure if I'll defo go to this one but feel i ought to - might just pop in for drinks after the meal - much better idea. Then either Sat or Sun 29/30th going for Chinese buffet lunch with OH and girlies - well the thing is with me and chinese is - I have no willpower whatsoever and if it's a buffet .... :wave_cry:

Anyways in preparation of a bad week next week need to have an extra good one either side! So tonight I managed to squeeze in a 30 min brisk walk (very out of breath by the time I'd done) and watched my 1982 Jane Fonda's workout video (4inches of dust on it lol) - I started off with good intensions and talk about burn and just as I was dying 2 of my girlies came in and started doing it too - I haven't used some of those muscles for 20 years and in the words of my youngest ( 9 yr old) "mama what is this tape, its like torture, how can she do THAT to her body!!! Oh and mama that music is just soooo NOT cool" :eek: Hopefully later in the week I'll get to do it again - this time actually exercising and not just dying in the corner and watching half of it!

Nope - twas talking bout next week lol. Going out with two friends from work on Tuesday - Carvery - so will prob stick to just the main course and an extra glass of wine (much better than a pud in my book). Then one of the girls from work is having a leaving do - not sure if I'll defo go to this one but feel i ought to - might just pop in for drinks after the meal - much better idea. Then either Sat or Sun 29/30th going for Chinese buffet lunch with OH and girlies - well the thing is with me and chinese is - I have no willpower whatsoever and if it's a buffet .... :wave_cry:

Anyways in preparation of a bad week next week need to have an extra good one either side! So tonight I managed to squeeze in a 30 min brisk walk (very out of breath by the time I'd done) and watched my 1982 Jane Fonda's workout video (4inches of dust on it lol) - I started off with good intensions and talk about burn and just as I was dying 2 of my girlies came in and started doing it too - I haven't used some of those muscles for 20 years and in the words of my youngest ( 9 yr old) "mama what is this tape, its like torture, how can she do THAT to her body!!! Oh and mama that music is just soooo NOT cool" :eek: Hopefully later in the week I'll get to do it again - this time actually exercising and not just dying in the corner and watching half of it!

Chinese buffets ARE the worst.. but go for a small plate of chow mein and stop half way through it and have a glass of water.. carry on and then get another plate.. then it feels like you've had more than you really have :) or have a couple of glasses of water before you eat - i do that before Pizza Hut and it cuts me down a few slices at least! :p

also a walk AND your Jane Fonda video? brilliant! :) you'll do brilliantly this week and next! xx

Think it sounds like you have a very good plan to get your Wii! :8855:

Thanks for popping in - I sure hope so! But can't take the credit for the idea - that is down to Em - she's a pure genius! xxx

Hi Jax

Hope you are doing ok. I hate it when its hard going. Meals out are always hard.

Thanks for posting in my diary and will get on top of texting. Some days I dont get time till the evening to do stuff.

Keep going honey

XXX

Thanks but I will be fine - Dont worry bout the texting hun - I cant text during day cos of work doesnt go down too well in the middle of the class if ya get yr mobile out and start texting lol - just wanted to check you were ok thats all. Roll on your WI on Friday - Am soooo excited for you!!!

Hey Jax, hows it going?

Well done for doing the exercise vid! Totally know how you feel, i have a Pump It Up Dance Workout DVD at home sat right by the telly waiting for me to do it but its so fast and hardcore :D I couldnt move after it last time! I may use you as inspiration though and do it this weekend if this cough goes!x

emma i know what u mean i have all those pump it up work out dvds done them years ago ( when i was light enuff to lift my feet lmaoo 9st 10) and was able to do them every night they defo defo work i must get back into them again but theyre torture!! xx

Have fun at ur meal jax hun xxxxxx

Can i ask ((since im from belfast)) if the metro centre is in sheffield?? lmaooo or is there one every were haha

theyre torture!! xx

Aren't they just - what a workout! And they are all gorgeous and stick thin! PAH!! Makes me more depressed about my weight than i was in the first place LOL x

Hey Jax, hows it going?

Well done for doing the exercise vid! Totally know how you feel, i have a Pump It Up Dance Workout DVD at home sat right by the telly waiting for me to do it but its so fast and hardcore :D I couldnt move after it last time! I may use you as inspiration though and do it this weekend if this cough goes!x

I'm doing good thanx - no ill effects after yesterdays JF video - although when i said i watched it that last night that was more or less all i did cos i was just so horrified how quick that darn burn came and the fact that my girls were in the room :eek: Re-tried tonight (girls in bed and OH in shower) and managed to keep up with a good 80% of it - no-where nearly as flexibly as JF on the video but that darn woman doesnt have 7 stone of blubber in the way! Dreading the morning - lets hope i can move :8855:

Howz you doing chick? Looking forward to our trip to the metro next summer?

Have fun at ur meal jax hun xxxxxx

Can i ask ((since im from belfast)) if the metro centre is in sheffield?? lmaooo or is there one every were haha

Thanx I will! Metro centre is newcastle/gateshead - think its meadowhall in sheffield.

Anyways still no movement from OH on the wii front - don't think he's gonna budge :( Will keep trying though xxx

meadowhall is good, but nowhere near as good as Metro Centre! :D only bit i dont like is going through the med. village as its filled with Big Lukes and Buffet King (for all your chinese needs :p)

and even though i went to Big Lukes once and i wasnt impressed, those onion rings still call out to me! :p

hope you've had a good day anyway Jax :) looking forward to the weekend coming up? :D did you find out as well if you've got match tickets? x

hope you've had a good day anyway Jax :) looking forward to the weekend coming up? :D did you find out as well if you've got match tickets? x

Err yep they arrived this morning!!! :D:D:DPlayed ignorant (comes naturally) and left envelope on side as addressed to OH. Can't wait - sooooo excited - its a twice yearly thing and omg i just can't wait! have pointed my food choices for day and so have no worries there.

Howz u hun? Where've you been tonight, anywhere nice? xxx

last night? nooooo nowhere exciting lol.. all i did was sleep most of the night - mattys really ill so i spent all night in bed with him cause bless him the softie he didnt want to be on his own.

howre you anyway? xxx

How you doing Jax?

Am okay now its the weekend and no work thanx. Seriously need a stress free weekend after a nightmare week. Spoke to my headteacher n asked if it was possible to change - was told I'm the only person in the school who could do it, that i do such a good job, blah, blah, blah :mad: Might need to try looking at other schools, which is a shame, cos i love the school and my colleagues.

Anyways - taking the girls over to their aunties tonight so we can get away early in the morning - am sooo excited - i just hope the weather doesnt stop us going or stop the match going ahead.

Diet's going well - staying within points and tonight is kebab night :D and have some points saved so can have a glass or two of the red stuff :party0036:

Rach, hope matty's better soon - bless him.

Lea, hope Billy's better soon and that Cora, you and OH dont get it.

Seems half the country have got the lurgy - guess its that time of year xxx

mmmmm kebab night :( damn TGIs and Core not allowing 100points a week! LOL :p

is it the pupil you support thats the problem? x

Back