Jax's Diary

Awww well done Jax! You're doing great hun!

Rach you big girl, MAN UP ;) xx

if i man up i will look like the scary RAF lady from yesterday's gladiators :eek: she was like GRRRRRRR! :mad:

and me, I'm more like.. miaow!:p

and omg.. Jax, look what i found! A REAL TEAR --> :tear_drop: I'm so proud of you! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: :D

Thanx to all of you! Well chuffed so many have popped in!

Rach and Em - what r u like? Em, Rach can't man up - she's a pussycat and a very tearful one at that!

Will catch up laters - off to watch footie :D xxx

enjoy your footie :D xx

Rach and Em - what r u like? Em, Rach can't man up - she's a pussycat and a very tearful one at that!

Will catch up laters - off to watch footie :D xxx

Jax - what's going on?! you've let the team down! I mean seriously........ FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!?! ;):p xx

if i man up i will look like the scary RAF lady from yesterday's gladiators :eek: she was like GRRRRRRR! :mad:

and omg.. Jax, look what i found! A REAL TEAR --> :tear_drop: I'm so proud of you! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: :D

*AHEM* Rach! Where's my tears! Lol.

Can i have a 5 min claim to fame, the Army guy on gladiators yesterday is in the Corps i work for :D I dont actually know him cos he's in a different boundary area but y'know, tis all the same;) x

really?! he was so cool :D i was cheering for the bal-di all through the game! :D

also Jax, hope you have a good day.. i have to go to Em's thread to shed the rest of my water before weigh in :p

really?! he was so cool :D i was cheering for the bal-di all through the game! :D

also Jax, hope you have a good day.. i have to go to Em's thread to shed the rest of my water before weigh in :p

LOL! Did you hear the remark after the Gauntlet HAHAHAH x

Jax - what's going on?! you've let the team down! I mean seriously........ FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!?! ;):p xxx

Sorry Em but I'll happily let the side down - am 110% a footie girl - we won 5-1 last night so am a happy girl today :bliss:. Desperately hoping OH has got me tickets for saturdays game for my b'day - well actually if I'm honest i will be seriously miffed if he doesnt get them!

Not really into gladiators (mainly cos i've never watched them) but i do lurve wrestling :D

lol jax sounds like ur evry mans perfect lady .. i cant get into footy at all my oh has tried soo sooo hard but i just CANT

LOL! Did you hear the remark after the Gauntlet HAHAHAH x

the smell of bad aftershave and fake tan just made me wanna get out of there! LOL :D

Sorry Em but I'll happily let the side down - am 110% a footie girl - we won 5-1 last night so am a happy girl today :bliss:. Desperately hoping OH has got me tickets for saturdays game for my b'day - well actually if I'm honest i will be seriously miffed if he doesnt get them!

Not really into gladiators (mainly cos i've never watched them) but i do lurve wrestling :D

hope you get those tickets :D did you think on what you want yet???? also, i love WWE but havent watched it in ages! :p its obviously not love like you love footie! :)

That's ok, we can forgive you!:D;)

Oooh when's the birthday Jax?xx

its soon! :D and she's letting me buy her a birthday present to celebrate :D isnt that right Jax? ;) haha

That's ok, we can forgive you!:D;)

Oooh when's the birthday Jax?xx

Jax123 <--- is glad to be forgiven :) and b'day is tuesday - another year older and one step closer to senility lol xxx

its soon! :D and she's letting me buy her a birthday present to celebrate :D isnt that right Jax? ;) haha

NO!!!! That's not right haha- tis very kind of you but i thought we'd agreed; when we're both down to goal we'll go to the metro centre and treat ourselves (and in my case when I get to goal I will treat myself BIG time!!!) :p

Jax123 <--- is glad to be forgiven :) and b'day is tuesday - another year older and one step closer to senility lol xxx

NO!!!! That's not right haha- tis very kind of you but i thought we'd agreed; when we're both down to goal we'll go to the metro centre and treat ourselves (and in my case when I get to goal I will treat myself BIG time!!!) :p

don't worry Jax - Me, Em and your kids will give you a big push towards the senility :D haha

and oh.. i obviously zoned out when you said that.. :p

Rach, really worried about you ... zoning out ... is'nt that one of the first signs of senility???? :D

probably but i'm class at it :D put me infront of a computer / telly and I can mentally block you out for like 10 minutes at a time! :D

Jaaaaaaaaaax :p hows your day going? are you planning on saving points for your meals out or are you just going to go with the flow and make wise choices? xxx

Back