Jax's Diary

Good luck for this moring :) x

Good Luck for w.i today :)

Good Luck for WI.xx

Thanks everyone - you just made my day when I logged in to find all your good luck wishes.

Well my WI result is a fantastic 5lbs down :D:D:D Am absolutely chuffed to bits especially as I worked my socks off this week trying to get some AP's which for me is not an easy feat!

Am struggling to eat today - have a stinking cold, my sinuses feel as if their gonna burst and my chest is really tight :sick: - Did go into school this morning but gave up at lunchtime and came home - didnt go down too well but tbh i feel so crappy i dont really care. Seems like everyone is poorly with something or another. Funny thing though that however grotty i feel i'm still grinning inside cos of being 5lbs down :D xxx

Woooow Jax that fab. Thats a hugh loss, well done. I so pleased for you. Keep doing what your doing. Hope u feel better soon.

Well done, 5lbs gone is great!
Hope you feel better soon!:)

Whoo blummin hoooo!!!!!! That is a fantabulous loss :D No wonder you are grinning. Well done :D You really deserved that!

Thanx all of you - this weeks result will certainly help keep me focused this week! :) xxx

whoohooooo u gooooo girl!! Thats a fantastic loss - ur gonna be in th 16s in noooo time :):)

well done Jax you are doing amazingly! :D i already texted you earlier but have to leave another comment here cause i'm so wowwed.. we're level pegging for 10% next week so I hope we both manage it! :D

hope you feel better soon! :) x

Well done Jax (again!) So proud of you! You are doing fab! I am not jealous at all :rolleyes::p x

Fabulous honey!! well done!! How chuffed you must be!! Absolutely brilliant!!! wooo!!!

Thanx all of you for your kind words and support! I can't remember when I last felt this motivated whilst on a diet :D - and this is down to you guys - am so glad I found minimins - you guys are fab!!!

Struggling to eat today - beginning to worry that if I dont eat enough body will panic and I'll gain:
B: 2 weetabix with skimmed milk (2.5) - although i left half of it
L: Half tin of soup and slice of bread for lunch (4) - again didn't eat a lot of it
D: Have some chicken korma left over from last night - going to try some of this with some mash made with cream to try and bump up points

good idea! Or put some sugar in your tea / coffee or something, or even.. get your OH to get you a bar of cadburys :p i had one of those new cranberry and granola ones today and it was LUSH! 5.5pts though!

good idea! Or put some sugar in your tea / coffee or something, or even.. get your OH to get you a bar of cadburys :p i had one of those new cranberry and granola ones today and it was LUSH! 5.5pts though!

decided against cadburys - if I start on that I might never stop LOL - liked the sugary coffee idea :)

Think i've just scraped about 16 out of 25 which isnt too bad i guess.

Thanks everyone - you just made my day when I logged in to find all your good luck wishes.

Well my WI result is a fantastic 5lbs down :D:D:D Am absolutely chuffed to bits especially as I worked my socks off this week trying to get some AP's which for me is not an easy feat!

Am struggling to eat today - have a stinking cold, my sinuses feel as if their gonna burst and my chest is really tight :sick: - Did go into school this morning but gave up at lunchtime and came home - didnt go down too well but tbh i feel so crappy i dont really care. Seems like everyone is poorly with something or another. Funny thing though that however grotty i feel i'm still grinning inside cos of being 5lbs down :D xxx

Well done on your 5lbs down this week and I hope you are feeling better soon!

fetch.dll

Love Mini xxx

New plan for excess points - donate them to me! LOL gonna need gazillions of points for my next two days - out to dinner both days!x

Back