Jax's Diary

yeah you are :p

hiya, hope your day was the complete opposite of mine and that you have stuck to points :D xxx

Hope you are having a nice day Pat.... :ignore:Jax! :doh:I mean Jax!;)

Only joking chick! Me loves ya really!:flowers:x

dont worry about the gain hun it defo due to all ur exercise u done used to happen me years ago when i was big time into exercising i would of done something 5 times a week and expect a really good result but i was rarely lost that week but it soon came of the week after and iwas really toning up must get my lazy ass back into gear xx

hello you! hope you are having a good day - where is my Jax update? I'm starting to go into cold turkey here! Must.. have.. more.. updates...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

hope you're okay and enjoying second last day of school! :D xxx

wheeeeeeeeeeere aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :( come back! i need my Jax fix! xxx

Hello all - sorry for going AWOL - mini family crisis - all well now tho - will be back tomorrow - thanks for all your good wishes!!!

Soz rach - dont go cold turkey on me babes - wait and have hot turkey next thursday - luv ya xxx

back on the 2 sieves sense of humour.. you totally have the same! :D LOL. you make me laugh so much ya daft brush!

catch you tomorrow, i want full updates.. page numbers you're up to in the EOG and everything LMAO :D

on a completely random note.. just saw this and thought of you :D

"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life"

DAMN STRAIGHT! Jax, you make my salad interesting! Thank you :D LOL

Hope everything is ok Jax

back on the 2 sieves sense of humour.. you totally have the same! :D LOL. you make me laugh so much ya daft brush!

catch you tomorrow, i want full updates.. page numbers you're up to in the EOG and everything LMAO :D

on a completely random note.. just saw this and thought of you :D

"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life"

DAMN STRAIGHT! Jax, you make my salad interesting! Thank you :D LOL
LOL - Rach, am chuffed to be your bacon bits - but dont forget to count me in your points :p How many am I worth? :confused: :p
Good Morning Jax, how's it going? Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Hope everything is ok Jax
Thanks Keisha and Starry - Am fine and intending on having fab glitter-free weekend :)

Ok quick update - foodwise have been very good keeping well within points and have enough saved to celebrate the end of term finally arriving with a nice bottle of the red stuff :D So dont expect much sense out of me later!

Have done 30 mins on the wii fit each night - either step plus, jogging or rhythm boxing - so am racking up some APs too but wont be eating them and I am determined to have a loss on Monday and get myself into the 16's this side of chrimbo :D

So am now feeling instantly festive, tree can now finally come out of the loft and may even buy some chrimbo prezzies moro - I find working with 5/6 year olds I tend not to feel the tiniest bit festive til 3pm on the last day of term! So now that time has come I can enjoy a totally glitter FREE chrimbo - although my colleagues thought it was funny to make me a particularly glittery chrimbo card :rolleyes:

Still not sure what is happening chrimbo day - my cooker is still not properly fixed - did have a temporary fix - a different make thermostat - unfortunately only goes up to 170 degrees - so not much use for chrimbo lunch lol. Proper thermostat should be in on Tuesday then just have to find an electrician to hopefully fit it and pray it works. Am supposed to have my parents for chrimbo as mum is still totally incapacitated following her operation - if cooker is not fixed will have to take all presents, food as I've already ordered/paid for it all here, bedding, etc to theirs and see chrimbo in there. Then be back in time to celebrate Boxing day with OH's family. So keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

well done on your wii fitting - where are your scores on the wii challenge thread missy!

also Jax, you are free pointed. The best bacon bits EVER :D LOL

hope your cooker is sorted soon! xxx

Well done on your daily exercise routine and staying on track. Have putting up the xmas tree. Hope you got your sorted before xmas. Have fun xmas shopping tomorrow. How a lovely evening

Hey Jax...so glad term has ended for you :D You can now enjoy the run up to Christmas :D

Really sorry to see that you gained this week but I gained one week too and I had done everything to the book. I still have no idea why but i carried on losing after it. I wouldn't worry. It's going to come off :D

Well done on your APs. Have a good night out too xxx

Morning hunni, hope you have a wonderful weekend.xxx

morning! how is the head? :D xxx

Hi Jax

Glad the party can finally begin for you now terms over. Hopefully your cooker will be mended and then its all systems go. However watch that Rachel she likes a bit of bacon and you could be gone for ever if she gets peckish over Xmas.

See you soon

M

Back