Jax's Diary

Just popping by to say Hi. Hope everything's going well with you Jax. xx

Hope all is ok with you.

How quick is the school hols going? I go back on 1st Sept and youngest goes back 2nd and oldest child goes back on 6th Sept.

Thanks guys for popping by in my absence! Thought it was about time I popped in - definitely need to get back on track dietwise - have put nearly 2 stone on since this time last year with all the stresses and my flaffing about. So need to lose it again. Life is a little more settled now so head should be in the right place as of Monday - Heard from the hospital today that the op I had was successful and they've removed all the nasty cells with ? a nice clear margin - whatever that means ha ha - So all is well here now. Have my first half marathon on Sunday so fingers crossed - hoping to raise lots of money for the hospice that nursed my aunt back in April. Was hoping to run it in around 2 hours but my treatment kind of got in the way of the much needed training and so not quite sure what time I'll do it in but one things for sure I will do it!!!

Take care my lovelies and I'll be back on track as of Monday even if I am probably going to be extremely sore and stiff by then xxx

good luck for your half marathon Jax, are you running it with the OH? xxx

Wow Jax - a half marathon - who on earth would have thought that when we met up nearly 2 years ago in a cafe in Glasgow central - can't believe that was nearly 2 years ago. How time flies.

We can get these squatters off together....xxx

:hide: Hi guys, I've been hiding behind the sofa for last year and a half and have finally realised it's no longer big enough for me to hide behind anymore :eek: - yep, you've guessed it ... I've regained the whole blooming 7 stone :cry:

Time to resurrect my diary and get motivated again. Online shopping done and being delivered tonight (Am hoping this will save money and reduce the temptations if I dont actually go into the store :rolleyes:).

Still going to stick to WW 123 success as it worked before and I know it well enough - just need to work out how many points I'm allowed???

It feels surprisingly good to be back :D

Lovely to see you again m'dear

How did your boy get on? Did he get the Uni he wanted?

We've all decided that 2012 is the year of the removal:p

Helen, i think you're a bit confused....

Jax, well done on coming back - we're in exactly the same boat.. my sofa doesnt fit either :p

i know we're on different diets now but would still like to pal up if you want :D xxx

Yep - sorry Jax, mixed you up with LRO:eek:

Lovely to see you again m'dear

How did your boy get on? Did he get the Uni he wanted?

We've all decided that 2012 is the year of the removal:p
You certainly have me confused with LRO! Three teenage daughters (well twins are 12 and believe me they are hormonal enough to be classed as teenage!) but no boys.

Oooooo wouldnt it be good if 2012 was the year of the removal for all of us :D

Helen, i think you're a bit confused....

Jax, well done on coming back - we're in exactly the same boat.. my sofa doesnt fit either :p

i know we're on different diets now but would still like to pal up if you want :D xxx

Dont think it matters what diets we're on hun - a loss is a loss however we come by it. Def up for a challenge - any ideas???

Yay - you're back :) Good luck with the restart chuck x
Thanks hun. How are you doing? - where's your diary? The one I'm subscribed to is locked :sigh: so assume you've made a new one - yet to find it :sigh:

Day one going well 21.5 out of allowance (28) used so room for some snacks later if needed. No exercise but life at moment is busy, busy, busy so not sure where I'm going to fit that in.

Off to find some missing diaries ....

how about an exercise challenge then? i know you're not following SW but they suggest when starting the diet that you aim for 3 x 15 min sessions for 4 weeks before building up - if you're busy do you think you could manage that? x

how about an exercise challenge then? i know you're not following SW but they suggest when starting the diet that you aim for 3 x 15 min sessions for 4 weeks before building up - if you're busy do you think you could manage that? x
Hi hun, great idea but no chance for next week - I have a OU deadline to meet for Tuesday and I havent started yet - maybe after then ???
Ey up chuck - I'm in with the silver diaries now lovely, moved upper-class loike ;)

You on PP? Me too :)
Will look for your diary as soon as I get a chance - may just move my diary over there too not that I could ever be described as upper class lol. Not doing PP just the very old WW 123 success - it's always worked before so fingers crossed it will this time.

Yesterday was another good day diet wise - munched my way through 23.5 of my 28 points. No time for exercise again but hey ho always next week for that - dont wont to shock the body too much now do I.

Must get back to work now. Will try and get back online later to catch up on some diaries xxx

Well done on sticking to your points! :) xxx

Well done on sticking with it - I'm finding it a bit tough but the first two weeks are always the worst aren't they? Good luck with the weekend (don't know about you, it's my toughest time!) x

Back