Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Going out tonight so treating today as a Flexi day but I don't know how many syns I'll need!
Friday 11th Sept Red FLEXI

Breakfast 3 bacon, 2 eggs, tinned tomatoes 2 small toast (B)

Lunch

Big fruit salad with FF Fromage frais

Dinner:
Mozarella salad with pesto (A choice plus syns)
Salmon with seafood chowder - Free plus syns
Pear tart - syntastic!!
Cheese board - double syntastic!

Mind you, the portions at these do's are not massive and there is barely enough cheese to have a couple of pieces with crackers so I doubt I will be able to go too overboard.

I will try to have a good breakfast the next day too although I am a sucker for croissants and danish pastries but I will try to have a cooked brekkie with some fresh fruit and yoghurt....

Last edited:
Have a lovely time tonight hun xx ps loving the sound of the pear tart mmmmmmm!!!

Had a great night on Friday, the food was lovely and indulgent, as was the breakfast the next morning. I was going to be good but when faced with danish pastries etc it's kind of difficult for one with sooooo little willpower!
Anyway, the rest of Saturday's food was good - roast chicken salad with homemade coleslaw followed by fresh fruit for dinner.

Sunday 13th - Success Express (damage limitation!!)

Brunch - bacon (1/3) eggs tinned tomatoes on toast (B)

Dinner - chicken (1/3) curry (onion, carrot, pepper, tinned toms) with roasted butternut squash. 3 poppadoms (6 syns) with yoghurt dip and tomato and onion salad.

Supper - 4 ryvita (B) with cottage cheese, half a scone and jam (6 syns)

A = milk

Monday 14th - Success Express

Breakfast - bacon (1/3) eggs and tomatoes with toast (B)

Lunch - home made chicken (1/3) soup, banana, 2 kiwi fruits

Dinner - home made burgers (1/3) with roasted butternut squash and roasted courgette, pepper and aubergine

Syns - 3 rich tea biscuits (6) hot choc (2)

Last edited:
i see that a few times you dont mention lunch.do you not have it?
cause i thought it was bad to miss meals?
as im sometimes not that hungry at lunch but make myself eat lunch.

Ah, that's just me forgetting to fill it in! I haven't done todays as I didn't know what I was having (had soup now!) and last Friday I was out so didn't fill it in.
On a weekend though, I rarely have lunch as I have a BIG cooked brekkie, usually about 1030-1100 so only want a snack in the afternoon.
I eat loads hun! xx

The dreaded WI again tonight but I'm looking forward to next week - I have nothing on! Woo hoo, I can have a complete SW week (hopefully)

Tuesday 15th - No particular day!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (B) half a banana milk (A)

Lunch - ham sandwich (B) apple

I haven't had much as I've been busy all day so far and now it's too late as it's WI soon!! Planning a bit of a treat tea tonight, maybe a chinese takeaway :)

Happy Days...... I lost a pound! Woop Woop!

Success Express must have done some good perhaps?

Wednesday 16th September EE

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 bacon, beans and mushrooms

Lunch - Lamb and spinach curry, small portion!

2 scan bran (1) with cottage cheese and jam (1.5)

Dinner - Ham, egg and SW chips with fresh tomatoes

Syns - 2 rich tea (4) scan & jam (2.5)

A = milk B = didn't have it (I know :-( I was so full I couldn't have any supper!!)

Last edited:
Yay! A lb!! Well done Lady :D I'm sure your SE has helped. What's your tactic this week? Got any events coming up or anything?

Hey Hellie,
This week is back to normal! Yay - I have nothing coming up and nothing to take me off track! So, I'm having some red, some green, some EE and planning my meals. I'd love to lose another 1 or 2 lb this week and there shouldn't be anything (except hormones....) to stop it!!

Thursday 17th September - Green

Breakfast - 2 slices eggy bread (B) with strawberries raspberries and FF natural yoghurt. Gorgeous!

Lunch - home made vegetable soup

Dinner - Lentil and spinach dahl with rice

(carrot, onion, chard (not spinach!) spices, red lentils and tinned tomatoes)

This was so good, one of the yummiest things I've had for ages, I love lentils! I ate two bowls full and could easily have had a third even though I was full!

Had 3 poppadoms (6 syns) with it.

A - milk
A -
B - 4 ryvita (supper with cottage cheese)

Syns - 2 rich tea (4) 1 square choccie (1.5) poppadoms (6) total = 11.5

Last edited:
Well done on the loss Hun...just read your diary from front to present and you have given me loads of ideas...thank you!

This EE plan isnt that bad...Im loving the casseroles and stew..not forgeting the Kheema curry too!!! I think I have rediscovered my passion for cooking again!

Have a lovely weekend Huni.
Im off to Goodwood Revival this weeked...have costume ready for tomorrow and dare I say my dress is a size 16!!! Wooo hooo!!!

Really Mrs V! Wow, glad to have helped hun!

Friday 18th Red

Breakfast 2 weetabix (B) 1/2 a banana & milk (A)

Lunch 2 scan bran (1 syn) topped with figs and cottage cheese, Shape yoghurt, banana

Dinner 3 WW sausages (1.5 syns), roasted squash, courgettes and leeks in a sauce with yoghurt and parsley

And for settling down with a cuppa and strictly..... ****a wispa gold*** 13.5 syns, takes me over for the day but I don't care!

Tell me about the Wispa Gold! I need to know...

I want one but I don't want one. I love original so much...why mess with perfection. Can you improve on perfection with added caramel?!?!

wispa golds are amazing!
iv managed to only have a half so its only like 6.5syns and then i have half the next day.they are just so gorgeous.

i wouldnt trust myself with only having half the bar, id be like oh its a little bit under half and before you know it ive eaten the bloody thing

Okay, got to try to remember what I ate over the weekend, it's been so busy I didn't get chance to update!

Saturday EE

B - bacon, eggs, fresh tomatoes and mushrooms

L - banana (big brekkie!)

D - Pasta with spicy bacon and tomato sauce, served with salad and 2 small bits of garlic bread (6??)

Supper - French toast (B) with strawbs and FF nat yog

Syns - 3 ginger nuts (6)

Sunday Red

B - bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms

L - 2 figs and banana

D - Roast chicken with french beans, cauli, psb, carrots, leeks and mashed butternut squash, gravy (3)

Supper - Ryvita (B) with cheese (A) and tomato

Syns - 3 gingernuts (6) bit of banana cake (8?)

Monday 21st September

Breakfast - banana, pear and Shape yoghurt

Lunch - 4 ryvita (B) with sliced banana, 2 figs, yoghurt and pear

Dinner - bubble and squeak cakes (made with left over mashed potato, cauli and leeks) with baked beans and fried egg. Yummy!

A - milk B - Hi Fi bar

Syns 3 gingernuts (6)

Last edited:
YUMMMMMY! Just reading your food diary for yesterday and today and I feel so hungry!! Bubble and squeak cakes.....ummmm I may have to give them a go! x

Back