Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Half is ½ is half! It all counts and is less damage to undo come January. Well done.

Thanks for your message too ;)

I am struggling with festive food resistance and the such like. It's the chocolate that is attacking me for some reason!

Keep up the good work. Are you on for a loss this week (although I suppose it's too early to say, what with not having had the weekend yet!)

x

I'm not sure, I'm hoping to STS really. I've been okay ish with food, not 100% but not really really bad either. I resisted a mince pie today :)
Will try to resume normal service next week, it's been so busy.

hey Hun just catching up after what feels like a very long absence!!! I hope all goes well for wi hun, I'm sure you will be just fine! x

Thanks Shirley. I'm just not really with it at the moment. I feel I'm being really bad but I don't think it's that bad though...
Today I've had porridge and an egg mayo roll. Not good but I've refused a mince pie which is good!
Tonight I'm having chicken and pea risotto - one of my fave dinners and totally SW friendly.
I'm looking forward to Christmas but also looking forward to the new year and not facing so much temptation as I am at the moment. I know I can eat as well as I want to and I can be in control but my resolve is rubbish right now.
*sob*

gingerbread_man_waving_behind_si-1.gif

Read on your thread in the main section that you are heading away this weekend ~ not sure if I will be on the forum that much so just wanted to wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas ~ enjoy, relax and SW will be waiting for you when you get back lol!! xx

Hey hun, 1/2 off is great, never worry about being a little over its not the end of the world and sure you will still have a great time away!x

Well not too bad a day today, really trying not to get my holiday head on big time just yet....
Breakfast was 2 small toast and 2 fried eggs
Lunch was curry savoury rice (not my normal healthy lunch but running the fridge down so not much fresh stuff in!)

Dinner - pasta with bacon, chilli, onion, garlic and tomato sauce with a couple of tsp parmesan

Treats - one cupcake made by my lovely daughter and a shortbread finger.

2 days left at work before I break up - I can't wait!

That's not too bad at all today! Well done :)

Have you got another WI before Christmas? We have ours on 23rd and a Christmas party too - got to make SW friendly stuff and then the raffle money we've been collecting all year is going on our drink LOL!!

There is one more WI at my group on the 22nd but not for me as I'm away from Sunday. I could go to a Tuesday group near where I'm staying but I'm not going to go, I'm on hols :) I'll face the music when I get back.

Anyway, today I've mostly been eating cr*p. Confession time....

Breakfast - 2 large slices of toast with real butter

Lunch - 3 shortbread fingers and a warm mince pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Dinner will be super healthy - I'm doing the sweet chilli chicken from the mag (on a breast not a leg though) with mixed salad and new potatoes.

I'm actually looking forward to this, I'm a bit fed up with the lack of fruit and veg in my life right now and feel pretty grotty.

The sweet chilli chicken was lovely, I'd make this again but with less soy sauce next time. Really enjoyed my healthy dinner last night!

I probably won't be on after tonight as we are out visiting friends tomorrow and then it's the Strictly Final so I'll be glued to the television with some yummy nibbles!

Today's food is okay for now, 2 fried eggs on 2 small toast, lunch is a small roll with ham and salad and dinner is ratatouille with pasta and tuna. A couple of B choices in there but I should maintain on that (she says hopefully). I'll have a couple of chocs tonight too, I'm now on my holiday :)

Hey everybody, I'm back!!
Had a fab time but so pleased to be back on track as best as I can. Still surrounded by chocs and sweets but trying to resist.
WI is tomorrow night - not looking forward to it one little bit but I'm going to face the music (and then have a meal with them all!!!)
Also out on NYE but really can't indulge too much as I think I will have to pay next week. Oh well, it's been great, it really has!!

Hey lady! How are you? Glad you had a fab time.
So... you have got a WI tonight to assess the damage?! I'm sure it won't be as bad as you expect *ahem* lol! At least you've got one. We haven't and I kinda wish we had, so that I could address the gain (I'm expecting mine to be about 3 or 4lbs) and just get on with it!

So, I'm not going to be totally on track as we have a meal tonight after WI (not SW friendly either!) and I can't remember what I ordered either but I had bacon,eggs, mushrooms and baked beans for brunch and I won't have anything else until the meal tonight.
I'm wondering whether or not to do exclusively EE in the new year, fresh start and all that? Hmm, might wait until the "new starter" talk we all get for the first class of next year and see.
*goes off to ponder*

The damage has been done!

6 lb

Oh my goodness gracious me. :eek:

I'm rather ashamed and quite surprised at the amount and when I think of what I didn't eat too!!

So, lots and lots of weight to lose now. I need to lose 4lb to get back into my target zone. I think I'll have to take some money next week!!

Nothing bad is going to pass my lips this week. Not. One. Thing.

Wednesday 30th December Extra Easy

Breakfast - banana. Summer fruits and FF natural yoghurt.

Lunch - Omelette with tomatoes, spring onions, mushrooms and cottage cheese.

Dinner - Turkey, leek and potato "pie" with 28g cheese (6 syns). Served with tinned tomatoes.

A - milk

B - 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread and cottage cheese.

Snacks - 28g christmas cake - 5 syns
banana

Last edited:
6! LOL! Sorry - I just had to have a little chortle to myself. 6! My word, you did enjoy yourself didn't you?! ;)

I reckon that will all go in a fortnight. It's never proper fat when it's that much in a short space of time, you know that. Just get back on EE, drink loads of water, loads of speed foods, do what you do best and get 'em off. You'll be back to maintaining before you know it.

Hmm, you saw it then.... thought I'd hidden it!!
I'm quite sad, I didn't even go that mad (or so I thought)
I'm being very very very good - thing is, day 1, and I feel hungry ALL the time! I had my lunch at 11am and I want to eat again so I'm going to rustle up a syn free snack of cottage cheese, carrot and cucumber sticks. Yum.
I'm such a naughty girl :-(

Not hidden well enough! You probably didn't really go that mad - it'll be your body doing weird stuff like retaining water and stuff. Do you actually feel 6lbs heavier? I bet not. Honestly...a couple of weeks of healthy eating and you'll be fine. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 4 off next week.

My first day back on it was a hungry one too, you will adjust to eating non-Christmas sized portions again soon though. Definitely. Snack on that free stuff and you'll be ok.

Don't be sad!

I agree with Hellie ~ don't be sad *big hug* ~ that will be gone in a few weeks! I take my hat off to you, at least you went and got weighed, I'm too scared cause I fear my gain will be 7lbs+ and when you are only 5ft that looks (and feels) like stones! You are back on to Jay and that's the main thing!

Happy New Year hun xx

Back