Jeans size & a baby belly

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone else found this or is it just me. Im just over 12 stone and a size 14 in jeans. Before my first pregnancy I was 10 stone and a size 12. Now the thing is my size 14's dont fit - they are too big and i have to wear a belt all the time but I'd never fit into a 12 and my belly does stick out over the 14's - I think its because my belly is so soft and lacking in tone after 2 sections that it doesnt really keep my jeans up iykwim - how depressing :(

Id love twins :)

Wow I was going to post this earlier! My son is 18months, I had an emergency section. I was in size 18s when he was born. Now having lost 30lbs I'm 12stone something and very nearly size 14, I hate my saggy belly, not what I want at the age of 25! There is hope though, my sister carried twins full term, had a terrible tummy for a while but worked really hard and now she's a size 10! Xx

Wow I was going to post this earlier! My son is 18months, I had an emergency section. I was in size 18s when he was born. Now having lost 30lbs I'm 12stone something and very nearly size 14, I hate my saggy belly, not what I want at the age of 25! There is hope though, my sister carried twins full term, had a terrible tummy for a while but worked really hard and now she's a size 10! Xx

I love the thought of there being any hope - thanks for this, we will get there too!!

Id love twins :)
Umhh swap for a while:rolleyes:;) lol. They can be little terrors and nothing survives in our house, food, ornaments, toys....!

my sister carried twins full term, had a terrible tummy for a while but worked really hard and now she's a size 10! Xx
Wow thats great going.Well done to her:) Im a 12 but still have to tuck it in:cry:Funny how different peoples bodies react differently. Why cant we all just bounce back into shape.....I wish:D

She did have the belly until she got to a smaller size, and worked a lot on toning. It's do-able. Just to put it into perspective, she was even considered for treatment on the NHS to rid her of the belly! :eek:

My OH refers to mybelly as my kangaroo pouch lol charming eh!? Xx

H ha, love the posts, I have to tuck my jelly belly in 2, quite annoying cos im sure id be able 2 get into a 12 if it was gone, am wondering if its too late 2 do anything about it?

What is the best way to get rid of a big belly? I've lost over 2 stone and all of me looks so much slimmer apart from my belly which still looks huge. I know it's got smaller because tops that were too tight now fit round my middle. I suppose because I've lost weight everywhere, my belly is still in the same proportion and so it looks big.

I do exercise a bit and do tummy crunches but is there anything else I can do? My sister has lost loads of weight and is quite skinny now. However even though she exercises loads she still has a big belly and big thighs. I'll probably end up the same as her as we're a similar build and both short.

Back