Jelly belly any1??? lol

michellewild

hey all you lovely ladies( and men), well i was 14st 2 and lost 8lbs on my first weigh in on monday which put me at 13st 8, since then i have been doing great, had a sneeky weigh today at home and i am my scales are saying 13st 2 :eek::eek:, anyway i have noticed along with the weight loss my stomach is loose and wobbly:mad::mad:, has any1 else had this problem and will it even its self out when i have lost all the weight i want to, does every1 else do sits up ect ect to tone the belly up, dont want to be left with saggy tum lol :eek::eek::eek: xxx

hey all you lovely ladies( and men), well i was 14st 2 and lost 8lbs on my first weigh in on monday which put me at 13st 8, since then i have been doing great, had a sneeky weigh today at home and i am my scales are saying 13st 2 :eek::eek:, anyway i have noticed along with the weight loss my stomach is loose and wobbly:mad::mad:, has any1 else had this problem and will it even its self out when i have lost all the weight i want to, does every1 else do sits up ect ect to tone the belly up, dont want to be left with saggy tum lol :eek::eek::eek: xxx

Hey michelle, you are doing wonderfully well. I was at my heaviest in February when I joined Slimming World, it took me 2 months to lose 8 Ibs. I suffer from a bad knee for which I received physiotherapy. At my physiotherapy sessions I did several exercises with the Swiss Ball and The Step, not that it made much difference to my arthritis ridden knee.
When the hospital discharged me I decided to invest in the swiss ball as well as the step. I spend 15 -30 minutes each night exercising with the swiss ball but it's not having much affect on my stomach. I know it sounds disgusting but the flab around my stomach used to hang down, How could I get to that stage? I think fast weight loss leaves the area around your stomach bit loose, in time with other exercises it will shrink, who knows, perhaps others can chip in and tell us how they got rid of the "floppiness":D

Id love to get rid of the saggy belly syndrome....unfortunately for me ive resigned myself to the fact that having grown 2 babies in 20 months in my pudding belly, that I am indeed stuck with my kangaroo pouch.....tbh Im quite proud of that particular saggy bit.........now the bingo wings on the other hand can take a run and jump lol! x

Id love to get rid of the saggy belly syndrome....unfortunately for me ive resigned myself to the fact that having grown 2 babies in 20 months in my pudding belly, that I am indeed stuck with my kangaroo pouch.....tbh Im quite proud of that particular saggy bit.........now the bingo wings on the other hand can take a run and jump lol! x

I think we can get rid of the surplus fat around our stomachs or sagginess. Lot of people on these forums have toned themselves up by exercising. I believe if we have come so far then we can also move on to the next stage which would be gym and toning up. However, one step at a time!!!:D

I have a droopy bum now! as butt muscles are meant to be big I'm gunna try do squats etc to fill them out a bit! as for boobs, or should I say satsumas in socks... i have no idea! haha x

Tori, that's too funny!!:D

i found zumba is toning me as well as very long walks i though my tummy was going to be sagy but it seams to be getting better and the tummy is always the last thing to go .

Me tooooooooo got wobbly belly, thighs n massive bat wings! Hope it starts goin normal once I start some proper gym toning sessions.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me tooooooooo got wobbly belly, thighs n massive bat wings! Hope it starts goin normal once I start some proper gym toning sessions.
Xx

I know some people are already doing exercise to tone up but I feel I will be too tired on only 400 calories a day. I was thinking of leaving it till I am on to REFEED.
However, I do go for short walks, good for blood circulation and it gets me out of the house.:D

dolphin10 said:
I know some people are already doing exercise to tone up but I feel I will be too tired on only 400 calories a day. I was thinking of leaving it till I am on to REFEED.
However, I do go for short walks, good for blood circulation and it gets me out of the house.:D

Yeah me too, can't do any yet as I will never do anything else. Wanted to go to gym a few times but never did coz of that. Once on re-feed, I will defo join the gym my hubby goes.
:D

I have the worst wobble belly ever. My skin does have no stretch on it at all, babies and weight gain has definetly made its mark, I will only lose it all if I have a tummy tuck, boo hoo. Never mind, my husband never worries, and I just wear pants to flatten it all, lol, nice!

lol.....im sure we all have those pants......they are a godsend!!!!

I agree with some of the previous posts. If you have Wii Fit..and have Zumba fitness or Just dance 1 or 2 they are great for tonning and will eventually get rid of the jelly bellies. Im in the process of getting rid of mine lol..x..

Hula hoop on Wii fit is supposed to be fab for the belly, I do it every day and have noticed a difference :) x

I'm putting all my faith in Pilates, time and Aveena lotion!

I'm gunna try Pilates tomorrow... as advised... and body pump... I think i need to body brush too x

I can't do many exercises because of bad knee, it will just have to be walking:D

Do you think we should start a monthly "abs" challenge?? i used to do that on a different forum and most people really stuck with it - or had a bash at it!! we would all pledge so many "crunches" a day!! so first month - just start with 20 a day, then every month up it! I find that doing them really helps my wobbly belly!! and you can do lots of different abs exercises!! I dont mind starting it off if anyones interested! I need something to get rid of my jelly belly!!!! lol

jane xxxx

I'll join u on the challenge if that is ok??

Back