JELLY BELLY MISERY

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
What a difference a day makes :(
Caught sight of my midriff yesterday whilst out shopping and it's really effected my mood.
been holed up in the bedroom all day mulling over it.
I know I should feel elated as I've come so far (only 1lb and in the 9's) so what's up with me!!!
Lost 3lb at weigh-in and was feeling great.
Does anybody else get day's like this?
Actually feel like :cry: for a completely different reason today.:sigh:

Your gorgeous hun its just your perception. You've done amazing

We all have wobbly days

Chin up hunny xxx

Hope your feeling better, as you said to me we all have those down days and how you see your self is likely not to be how others see you. Anyway if you are looking at yourself in shop windows take no notice, they are like the mirrors in the fun house. Mind you I quite like the one that makes me look tall and thin! Why cant all mirrors do that!?

You have done brilliantly and so close to your goal, that shouls be an amazing feeling, enjoy it, you did that! :bighug:

ahhh thanks Rachael funny how something can just crush you like that isn't it.
This has been my only wobble so far in the 8wks so I suppose it had to come didn't it.
Actually gave myself a good shake this morning as my work uniform is hanging off me and my jacket actually fits with inches to spare.
So yes I have done this and I should be celebrating not moping.
Only 28days now to my hols so I'm sure I'll see a difference in my body before I get there.
Thanks again for your kind words I do appreciate it x x

Well the jelly belly is finally taking the hint and shrinking day by day.:bliss:
Keeping up with the exercise is helping I'm sure.
Along with the trampoline power plate and cross trainer I've now started a 10min solution target toning DVD.
Only on day 2 but it's targeting the abs thighs buns! and arms so I'll give it a try and see if the results come before my hols.
Only 23days now :eek:

Back