Jelly Sweets the SW way

Oh Thank u for posting this ... i am going to give this a try tomorrow x

These will be such a treat for my OH as he LOVES jelly sweets. I'm going to be so popular, hehe x

off to see harry potter AGAIN this afternoon....hoping that they're set in time for my little trip this afternoon :)

just an idea as well....could you make this up with a 1/4 pint of boiling water and 1/4 pint of lemonade??? thought if they were a little fizzy it might make them even more special!! will give it a go some time :)

xx

These sound AMAZING!! Im taking my son on sunday to see the new Harry Potter film so Im definatley going to try these!! x

Oh I think I love you...sitting a bit miserable this afternoon with a poorly little one...going to make me a lovely sweet treat for tonight when she is in bed...yay sweeetiiiieesss!!

I made these yesterday an they are yum but r they ok to take out of the fridge once set and for how long? At the mo there just like miniture jelly moulds, thanks :)

i take mine out when they are set and so far they have lasted a few days. take them to work in a tupperware box and leave them on my desk to nibble when desired.

Tried these yesterday and they were lovely!! Very moreish and definitely felt like they were much naughtier syn wise than they are! Thanks for the recipe.

Ok cheers, mine r still in the fridge but will take em out tomorrow lol I've done strawberrie :) x

Blinking brilliant idea, thankyou! xx

I made some today. will be making more of these, they are lovely. Thank You.

Do you use the gelatine straight out the packet and mix it in the jelly or make it up using the instructions on the box and then put it xx

wow I am so gonna try these tomorrow when i get the ingredients. So is it the sugar free jelly crystals I need? Do they taste like normal jelly, I love jelly sweets

I've made some this evening. I have done some strawberry and raspberry. I have put some in a tray and some in ice cube trays to see which comes out best. I made up to half pint of water and sprinkled a sachet of gelatine in each one.
Looking forward to them setting!!

Back