Jelly

I think it is gelatine sachets but not sure as I haven't made it. Pretty sure I saw a recipe on here somewhere...

just have normal sugar free jelly.........probably really bad advice but i do and it has never effected my weight or knocked me out of ketosis, my CDC sid that it was ok BUT if you are not strong it could lead you on a slippery slope back into eating BUT that hasnt happened to me and to be honest having that sugar free jelly has kept me sane!!!! lol

just have normal sugar free jelly.........probably really bad advice but i do and it has never effected my weight or knocked me out of ketosis, my CDC sid that it was ok BUT if you are not strong it could lead you on a slippery slope back into eating BUT that hasnt happened to me and to be honest having that sugar free jelly has kept me sane!!!! lol

most s/f jelly contains citric acid so beware!

No I have looked at the recipes and I cant find it! I am sure I bought gelatine sachets before just wanted to check. Im sure someone made a trifle here once its where I got the idea from!

I would steer clear from anything I am not supposed to have knowing me it will knock me out of ketosis!!!!

xx

Back