Jennyjackets foodage intake!

Jennyjacket

Silver Member
Hi guys. Nice reading all y'alls stories. Im a pretty typical case im afraid. Always been overweight, comfort eater, etc etc etc but im shocked at how big im getting so this is where it halts! Not new to calorie counting-lost 2 stone doing it 2 years ago. Since then have piled on 4. Tried slimming world (moderate success) and a vlcd between now n then but they just arnt for me so giving CC a go again.

Plan is to eat about 1800 cals until weigh loss slows down then reduce by 200 cals etc
However since i started on thurs that hasnt been going to plan. Been really busy so not been eating enuf. Thurs i only had 1000 cals, friday 900 cals and today 1000 again (even ate some sweets this evening to get them up a bit cus they were sitting at 600.) il try to be better tomorrow.X

Oh dear-another day didnt quite go to plan. Not eating enough (tho cud be worse-cud b eating too much). Just dont want my body to go into starvation mode! Its just a mix between being so busy (working/moving house) and iv just been put on some new tabs that are making me bit nauseous!

Today iv had

Chicken 200cals
Veg-about 100cals
Gravy-50cals
About 15 liquorise (not right spelling!) sweets- 338cals according to MFP

For a total of about 688. I want to be eating around 1700. Not really hungry at the min but il have some fruit later n maybe a sandwich or something to boost up the cals.x

Try eating some nuts. High in calories without eating too any of them. Plus they are really good for you.

Thanks babana. I did just that. (was a bit naughty and had some of the nephews leftover sweets too :( )

Intake today 9/9/12

Chicken 200cals
Veg 100cals
Gravy 50cals
Sweets - about 500 (awful)
Nuts - 150
Snack a jacks 90

Total - 1090

Still under what im supposed to be eating for my size (and the excess of sweets has to stop!!)

Night all
X

Todays food intake:

Museli and milk - 200cals
Bit of fruit scone - 50cals
Veg soup and potato - 200cals
Crunchie - 200cals
Chicken and pot - 500cals
Refresher bar - 80cals
Snack a jacks - 100cals

Total - approx 400cals

Happier with this today.
Night all

X

Today i had;

Cup of coffee - 30cals
Bbq chicken - 300cals
Animal crackers - 100cals
Black tea
Spicy chicken-400cals
Veg cooked in oil - 200cals
Skinny cow - 100cals
Frozen yoghurt - 150 cals
Biscuit 200 cals

Total - approx 1500cals

Happy.

Xo

Today i had;

Some pear - 50cals
Chicken sandwich - 400cals
Snack a jacks - 100cals
Burger patty - 250cals
Cheese-100cals
Frozen yghurt-50cals
Another snack a jacks - 100cals
Skinny cow - 100cals
Strawberries - 50cals
Black tea
Animal crackers-100cals

Total - approx 1300

Happy with total but def snacking too much.x

First weigh in today. Lost 9lb!! Yay. I know theres always a big loss in week one but didnt expect that much. Yay.
X

Todays intake;

Black tea
Veg in oil - 350cals
Burger patty - 250cals
Skinny cow - 100cals
Sweets - 100cals
Nuts - 500cals

Total - approx 1400.

X

Impressed you can manage on so little food. You must be starving.
My limit is 1700, but only eaten average of 1300 last five dayd but my actual food intake is at least three times what you've eaten.

MissAmy said:
Impressed you can manage on so little food. You must be starving.
My limit is 1700, but only eaten average of 1300 last five dayd but my actual food intake is at least three times what you've eaten.

Yeah your ways a better way to do it. Im eating too much crap tho for some reason im not that hungry! Maybe its because im doing like no exercise. When i start to do a bit more ill up my intake of (healthier) food.

Xo

Todays intake (more junk :( )

Black tea
Snack a jacks - 100cals
Chinese takeaway - 850cals
Refresher bar - 75cals
Kinder bueno - 250cals

Total - approx 1400cals

Know i didnt eat very healthily today but just putting it down to a friday treat. At least stayed within cals.

Xo

Jennyjacket said:
Todays intake (more junk :( )

Black tea
Snack a jacks - 100cals
Chinese takeaway - 850cals
Refresher bar - 75cals
Kinder bueno - 250cals

Total - approx 1400cals

Know i didnt eat very healthily today but just putting it down to a friday treat. At least stayed within cals.

Xo

Its not too bad.

At least you can manage to eat only a little junk.
A Chinese full me would be at least 1500 cals as I'd have egg fried rice and prawn crackers with it.

MissAmy said:
Its not too bad.

At least you can manage to eat only a little junk.
A Chinese full me would be at least 1500 cals as I'd have egg fried rice and prawn crackers with it.

Lol im now craving egg fried rice!
X

It just occured to me that iv felt really crappy n sluggish all day and its prob because of my takeaway last night. Ate far more than i needed to. Felt really stuffed at the halfway mark but kept going. Wont make that mistake again hopefully.
X

Jennyjacket said:
It just occured to me that iv felt really crappy n sluggish all day and its prob because of my takeaway last night. Ate far more than i needed to. Felt really stuffed at the halfway mark but kept going. Wont make that mistake again hopefully.
X

Thats my problem with takeaways now. The portions are much bigger than I'm now used to, and despite being full the binge monster in me makes me eat to much.
Prefer going out to eat now as the portions are normally smaller.

MissAmy said:
Thats my problem with takeaways now. The portions are much bigger than I'm now used to, and despite being full the binge monster in me makes me eat to much.
Prefer going out to eat now as the portions are normally smaller.

Very true. And tastier as well!
X

Intake today not very good as iv been really pretty rough.

Cereal - 150cals
Veg medley with carrot and swede mash - 400cals
Chicken - 250cals
Kinder bueno - 250cals

Total - 1050cals

X

Back