Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go in then?

Only 2 days left my sweet, how exciting :D

And well done on your low points yesterday although I hope you ate them all.

Have a lovely day

xx

But enough about him. It's all part of life's rich tapestry... Me is more important at the moment, in my opinion anyway. Sorry, but time for me!!

Love it :D and no apologies for putting yourself first - about time too :D

Hope today has been a good un for you xx

Very quickly, just finishing work now... Yes, I did go in :|

We are all going out for lunch tomorrow. I'm quite looking forward to it!

Have nearly blubbed at work today.... I will miss some people...

Right, I'd better make a move. Catch up soon :) x

Old job - done.
I ate quite a bit, we had brownies, shortbread, crispy cakes, flapjacks, caramel squares.... then we went out for lunch and I had lasagne but ate the salad first so I only had half the chips, and had asked for it without garlic bread.
Then I came home and had southern fried style chicken and chips.... not pointed it yet.

Then they'd bought me a box of chocs, a teddy, some jewellery and a scarf :)

Need a quiet night in, my head feels pretty mashed. I'm ok, just tired, hardly slept all week and worked a lot. Looking forward to a weekend off :) x

Sounds like a good day Jen. Its lovely that you had some prezzies as well as a good scoff. Hope the head is clearer this evening, have a darn good relax doing something fab this weekend xx

Glad to hear your last day went well Jen
aww to getting pressies that was nice
have a lovely weekend and good luck for Monday x

5th Feb 2011.
First day this year where I pointed nothing... it wasn't intentional, I just didn't do it. I had lunch at 5pm which was leftover Dad lasagne, then tea was chicken curry a mate had made. It just wasn't really pointable yesterday. So on the tracker I've put all dailies as eaten and 7 weeklies, and I'm back on plan today.

It was my kinda leaving do last night, it was fun enough but I'm happy that I've said goodbye to that job. Manager told me that there is being an announcement on Monday and whilst it wouldn't be fair for me to know before the team and didn't actually tell me anything, she was "sure I could work it out".... so I definitely did the right thing by the sound of things.

Starting to want bread. I haven't had any, but it is pretty tough. It's ok through the week but yesterday I wanted beans on toast and today is my first sunday without a bacon roll since about October 2008!

Off to raid the cupboards for breakfast..... x

Breakfast ended up being quorn cottage pie, the rest of which will be eaten for lunch.
Hmm
I have a ready meal for my tea, it was reduced in Tescos, it is King Prawn Thermidor. Not tooooo point friendly but apparently I don't really care about that at the moment. Why does it all go to pot at weekends? Anyway, it is 11 points, so I hope it is nice!

I've spent some time reading forums today, and there's some bloody rude people on here. I'm staying out of things, I am feeling argumentative and it's best if I keep that for Biker haha than get myself banned here.... I just wanna tell people to either get the &%$£ over themselves, or shut the ^£%" up... Just cos SOMEONE picks a new diet plan, that isn't the same as yours, does not mean they are an evil person doomed to diet failure for life, leave people to do what they want.
And... No, I'll stop there.

I'm having a moment where I am pig-sick of diets and watching what I eat. This is dangerous territory I think. But tomorrow is a fresh start in life for me, a new routine and a new way of thinking. So I didnt point yesterday, and I might be a bit more relaxed with points today, but then right back on it tomorrow. Combined with some exercise. Yus.

I need to go and tidy up a bit, it's a right mess in here.

Aw sounds like you had a fab last day Jenny, and aw to the presents.

I think you have made the right decision with the job, my friend works for a renewable energy company in Aberdeen and they had the same "anouncement" last week, scary times.

You are doing fab with the bread too hun, well done you.

Do not beat yourself up about the points, the fact is you are determined to start afresh tomorrow and you will do it.

Have a lovely Sunday

xxx

Comes right in and gives Jenster a big bear hug err!! Cos I can right
and Eff peeps and there two pennys worth
you do what you wanna do and if they don't like it it's there problem and I knows
( cos Mumma K is the queen of changing her diet plan ) lol

I think having more relaxed days sometimes is part of normal living and not to be fretted over - is fretted a real word?

Take no notice of annoying people, this weight loss stuff is hard enough. Some people just forget that its an individual thing and everyone has to find their own way. As long as you are happy with what you are doing thats the main thing.

It does sound like you have made the right decision at the right time with the new jobs so hopefully happy days ahead. Have a relaxing Sunday night xx

quorn cottage pie for breakfast :D

i love you Jen, you are amazing. please come meet my family and show them it is good to eat weird things at weird times of the day :D

Lol, I've had ben & jerry's before for breakfast, phish food if memory serves me correctly :)

I've got my bag all packed, ready to go to work tomorrow! I feel a bit anxious, not nervous, but a bit excited too!

I have a healthy cous cous and chicken thing for lunch, with some peppers and tomatoes. Yogurt. And a couple of WW digestives incase they have an afternoon tea break. I don't know what facilities there are, and I think it will be a bit of a shock, moving to this place, if it is actually like.... busy?! I won't be able to graze all day... Blimey! It'll do wonders for my diet :D

That Hot Oat Krumbly, is bloody awful. Must bin it. And you know it has to be bad for me to chuck food out.....

Biker's poorly. I'm being selfish, I've pretty much stayed away from him all weekend. I don't want to get ill, especially not in my first week. Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets better soon - I delivered a care-package haha!!

Right, best get some sleep - Will update at some point in the next day or so :) x

Hope the new job is going ok hun - first day is always unpleasant IMO, even if just because it's so boring.

Ignore all the bossy boots types on the forum - I barely read anything that isn't by Team Fabulous nowadays :D

Hope you have a lovely Monday evening x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back