Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent, ill be getting a pepperoni one next time im at the supermarket then! YUM YUM! i just adore pizza! lol and 9 points for the whole thing! bargain! x

My weekend - I don't know how to describe it! A bit of a long winded ramble here.. and a new strategy!

I haven't REALLY counted my points today, I will try and do what I remember now. I have been in and out the house, digging snow, shovelling sand [we have no grit or salt] and pushing cars, and power walking through heaps of snow...
As I have been in and out, I have had a fair few small sandwiches - By this I mean two slices of WW bread, and a few slices of wafer-thin beef or ham. I would count probably 2.5 for each sandwich, but I'm not totally sure how many I had...

Breakfast was Hollyoaks Sunday Bacon Sandwich - a low fat one, so 3 points there. No time to watch Hollyoaks unfortunately!
Then I had maybe 4 of those sandwiches throughout the day... oops. Thats 10 there.
2 digestives - 2
a banana, 2 sweet waffles and some toffee sauce - 6.5
Chicken Lasagne and 2 slices of bread - 6.5
and a chunk of Edam - 2.5

I think that might have been it...? If so, that totals 30.5. A bit higher than it should be, but I spent 30 minutes on the wii this morning [aged 28 today people! +1lb according to the wii...] and then all that work outside..

I have a strategy. I need to get this under control. Today was an exceptional day, I wouldn't normally have had anywhere near that many sarnies, and have infact demolished all but 3 slices of a loaf of bread in the past 29 hours.. I need to sort this thing out! I had a teary breakdown at the fellas on saturday morning, because I had decided I was so fat and ugly that he couldn't wait to be rid of me, cos he was sick of the sight of me. All he said was "what time do you think you'll be heading off?" He wanted to know so he could check I could get my car off his drive, and he is an absolute diamond, and my head took it completely irrationally. I have pretty low confidence at the moment, in myself. It's unjustified. See, I can tell myself right at this second, I am a great person, I am a good friend, and I am not completely unfortunate looking. I am, however, fatter than I would like, and THIS is in my control, so *I* need to fix it.
2007 - I took a complete life-changing decision and left everything I knew to start over.
2008 - I accomplished a hell of a lot, implemented 2007's decision, and I got myself going in the direction that I wanted for once.
2009 - I got the job I wanted, officially got the man I wanted, got a qualification I wanted, and finally, legally, cut all ties with the "old Jenny" by selling my house and putting the past, in the past.
2010 - If I can do all that.... there is no reason I can not stick to this healthy eating plan, and up my exercise regime. It's my life, it's my body and it's my head. No-one else is going to fix it all, I have known that for sometime now, and it is time for ME to take control. To say no.

See, I managed to give up chocolate. But have replaced it with toffee. Which is equally as addictive and unhealthy in the wrong quantities. I need to force myself to have a strict regime for a fortnight, and then I will be in the swing of it.

14 days.
That's all it will take.

The Strategy:
*20 mins of WiiFit every morning that I am at home. I can't do this at the fellas yet, but I'm saving for a second wii...
*Gym session - we'll go for 2 times a week to start, so I can work it up.
*Walk in the woods/hills - once a fortnight. I can't commit to more than this at the moment due to commitments coming up.!
*I have the Wii EA Active thing coming soon, and I am quite excited [in a holy-crap-what-have-I-let-myself-in-for!] kinda way. Once I know what that can do, I will revise the exercise plan here.
*As for food - I need to cut out the sugar. Mum is diabetic, dad is being tested for diabetes too... it's inevitable that I will get it one day, but I'd rather not have age-onset diabetes before I am 30 if I can help it.
*I need to fill up on veggies rather than bread.
*I need to plan meals rather than ready-meals. This is ok as a one off, in my book, but it's coming too much of a habit.
*And for ME - I need to STOP BUYING CLOTHES! Just cos it is in the sale, does not mean I have to HAVE it!! I need to stop buying clothes until I get into a size 18. Then I will buy me 5 outfits, and a work suit [cheap one mind..] and bin everything size 20+. I need to ebay a heck of a lot as it stands...
*And I want to dye my hair again. Brown I think this time. Time to look like a grown up..
*I have Kalms lozenges for when I feel panicky. When I feel this stupid panicky thing, I tend to binge and comfort eat. That will stop me.
*And I have chewing gum and toothpaste, so that I can stop picking...

I want to walk into that party thing on the 5th March, with Biker Boy, knowing that I look good, and that he is proud of me. I know he loves me, I know he thinks good things of me. I wish the b*stard would tell me sometimes haha, but that's neither here nor there.. I want a damn picture of us together haha.

PLEASE give me a kick up the arse when needed... :)

Jen, you have a great plan.....JUST STICK TO IT!!!!!!!

Hehe!!! i'm behind you all the way and WILL give you a good hard kick in the butt when needed!!!!!

Onwards & Downwards!!.xx

WiiFit - we're -3lbs, probably all that digging rather than the ham sandwiches.. and 31 today. I was pretty stiff though this morning, expected that to go up..!

Breakfast - Poached Eggs on toast - [5] points
Snack - cheese and onion McCoys - [4] points
Lunch - Chilli Chicken + Rice ready meal - [5] points
Snack - Banana - I'm counting [2] for this, it was a big'un!

My colleague bought me some WW chocolate belgian slices! That was so sweet, but I don't want to eat them!!

I think that tea tonight will be garlic mushrooms on a slice of toast [1] followed by pasta, chicken and a spoon of philly... [5.5]

That's a total of 22.5 points. Easy peasy! If I hadn't had the crisps, it'd be right easier, but I wanted them, and I bought them in the middle of last week... I didn't want them hanging about tempting me... haha.

I must admit, I am pretty hungry right now. I think I will be better prepared in future, so that I can have less crisps and better snacks..!

Biker Boy is having bolognese for tea. I like his bolognese.. I want some! haha.

What an absolute nightmare last night... Luckily everyone and everything is alive and well and back where they belong..!
We have a really big barn, it used to be a chicken house. At about 1am, there was an almighty crash, and it's completely collapsed under the weight of the snow. But all of us and all the animals are ok. I'm tired and cranky and I am sure my parents are too, as will the dogs be...

Wiifit - Age 33.. not surprised, I was tired, and barely able to move. My weight has not gone up though, hurrah!

Breakfast - Bacon sandwich - [3]
Snack - Porridge - [3.5]
Lunch - Chicken Soup 1.5 and a beef sandwich 3 - [4.5]
Snack - Banana [1.5]
Dinner - 3 fish fingers n chips - [7]

Total of 19.5

I didn't really need the porridge but I had to eat something. I was in floods of tears haha, I'm ok now though.

I think I might have some angel delight tonight. I have a packet, I need to look at the NVs tonight though and see if I can make it fit in. I have 6.5 points left :)

Oh my god Jen, hope it's not too much of a disaster chick!!!
Your menu looks good today, keep it up..x

Glad you're all ok after the hassle the other night. Your plans sounds great and you seem really positivie, you'll do great x

Just stopping by to say... things went from bad to worse today!
I hit a monster pothole on the way home, as did several other people. I saw at least 13 cars pulled up changing tyres, and had to give details to the police...! Finally got home at 9pm...

I didn't have my soup at lunch, and I had 5 points worth of chips...

Biker Boy came to my rescue and sat with me :) And... changed the tyre... My Hero :)

You aint havin too much luck just now mrs...hope tomoro's a better day..x

Angel delight! I haven't had that since I was a kid. I really want a meal of dinosaur nuggets, waffles with angel delight to follow.. the chocolate one :p

OMG Dinosaur nuggets... ACE!! I was looking at turkey dinosaur slices for sandwiches yesterday, I am such a kid.. haha. It has to be strawberry angel delight though, sorry :p

My car seems to be ok this morning too :) But I will be getting it checked out by the mechanic at the weekend!!

Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast [5]
Snack - WW Caramel Rice [1.5]
Lunch - Tuna Salad Baguette [4.5]
Snack - WW Carrot Cake Slice with a cuppa [1]
Tea - 2 quorn sausages, some (200g) potatoes, veg, and onion gravy [6.5]
Fruit - Banana [1.5] and Kiwi Fruit [0.5]
Total - 20.5 so far.

Might have cheese and crackers at supper time :)
I just had that carrot cake, with my cuppa... and oh my, it was good :D I have put the remaining slices in the kitchen at the other side of the room, because I fear I will scoff the lot... They are NICE!

I need to get on the Wii tonight and have a laugh... I want to beat my mates Super HulaHoop score tonight! haha

Sounds like a really good menu today chick.....and those carrot cake slices are so yummy. my hubby wanted them so had a taste, after saying 'i dont like carrot cake' and thought they were fab and only 1 pt! but have you tried the round ones that are 2 pts...they taste even better but only as a one off treat!!! lol

Now leave the remaining slices alone!!!!.xx

Angel delight! I haven't had that since I was a kid. I really want a meal of dinosaur nuggets, waffles with angel delight to follow.. the chocolate one :p

Asda's kids angel delight stuff is nice, its not as strong as normal angel delight but is only 1 point for ALL of it and its actually nice not like ww ones!. I like the banana one and the vanilla one.

Im so there... Asda, crack of dawn, to stock up... :D Cheers Cupcake :) !!!

I saw the bigger 2 point carrot cakes and thought... I'll save them for now, make the fella get some at weekend to keep at his for me when he's scoffing his chocolate... haha :D

As for my tea... I burnt the sausages. How can you BURN quorn... My guess is, they had been in the freezer too long and dried up... :D therefore... not my fault :p So I had two slices of bread with the gravy and veggies instead... points stay the same :)

I'm much more positive today! Spent 45 minutes on Wiifit, [27 today!] and looking forward to a good day tomorrow... Even if I do have a two hour meeting in the afternoon.

You will all be pleased to hear that there were no disasters last night/this morning... Hurrah!!!

I have a fancy dress party on the 23rd, and there is no theme. Considering I needed something fairly easy to persuade the fella to do, he is being a cowboy. That's easy to sort, his costume will be ready once I can get a toy gun from Toys R Us at the weekend...
However... I'm a size 22ish, and I am struggling to come up with something... He suggested something Indian/pocahontas-like, but I dont know how I would do that... I dont really have the time to make something but I could try... Has anyone any ideas how I can be an indian on a budget????

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with oregano, a slice of Ham and a slice of toast - [5]
Snack - 2 Ryvita, 2 WW cheese Triangles [3]
Lunch - Baguette and Chicken Soup - [4]
Snack - Kiwi fruit [0.5] Carrot Cake [1]
Tea - Chicken, 60g Pasta and a spoon of pesto [6.5]

Total - 20

Which leaves me a few points to have a snack at suppertime :)

Hope you are all focussed and on track today :) x

I am on track today even though i am stressed out beyond belief!!! Might take my adive and pop to asda in a bit! :p
I need something comforting that wont make me go over like yesterday :S
Your menus sounds yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back