Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you sweetie! :)

haha :)

I've revised my meals today:
Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs with oregano, a slice of Ham and a slice of toast - [5]
Snack - 2 Ryvita, 2 WW cheese Triangles [3]
Lunch - Baguette and Chicken Soup - [4]
Snack - Kiwi fruit [0.5] Carrot Cake [1]
Tea - TLC Thai Green Curry Snack Pot and a slice of toast [6]
Pudding - tiny banana, 2 scoops vanilla ice cream [3]

Total - 22.5

And a very full and happy tummy :)

Breakfast - Bacon butty - [4]
Snack - kiwi fruit [0.5] carrot cake and cuppa [1]
Lunch - Chips [6] and I've been looking forward to them all week!!!
Snack - banana [1.5]
Tea - WW Red Thai Curry [5.5]
Supper - 2 scoops low fat vanilla stuff [2]

20.5 so far

I have decided to have a "comfort food" day to get it out my system :)

I'm so pleased as well, my new trainers finally appeared, so I can get to the gym!! I completely ruined my Vans in the snow, they actually disintegrated, which is not good.!

I also got my Wii EA Active thing through... Gonna give that a pop tonight!!

As for the fancy dress - Just cos Biker Boy is being a cowboy doesn't mean I have to be an Indian, does it? I dont know how to DO an indian!!

So I think... I might be a Roman instead.. I have the gladiator sandals already and there is a costume on Ebay for under £20 so that should do... I think?
I now just have to get a cowboy shirt for Biker Boy... Without him being there because rather than help, he said he was "washing his hair"... I know he doesnt want to go, but neither do I... Booo. Bad response boyo...

Hope you're all having a good day - It's the Weekend soooon :D x

Confession - I didn't update my ticker thing last time I weighed in... But I have now lost the weight that I had gained, so its all ok haha.
Figures are correct now :D
I have lost 3lbs in the last two weeks. Hurrah :)

Just had my curry, it was good, I enjoyed it!
Icecream will happen about... half 8 I think :D

I'm going to stay at the fella's tomorrow, I think. I so want to take him out for thai to say thank you for everything last/this week, but since its huge portions at that place, I don't think it wise. So I might make a chicken chow mein instead, have a fakeaway. :)

Fakeaway! Love it.

hahaha, me too :D Almost as much as the real thing... ;)

I forgot to say, I did a heap of stuff on the wii active thing too :) Hurrah!!

Hi Jen

How did you like the cheese triangles?!
:D

I bought 3 costumes off ebay for a Boxing day fancy dress party we went to. They were brill - a Christmas tree, a snowman and a Christmas pudding (I went as the pudding)! If all else fails, you are welcome to borrow my costume if you wouldnt mind being a Christmas pud! lol. I found it great because while some of the others were doing their best to hold everything, in as their costumes were a bit revealing, i could let the results of my Christmas indulges hang out and nobody could see!!

Well done for losing the weight you gained- you're back on track now!

Lesley
X

Hey chick, u liking the wii active???

Have a fab weekend chick and be good!!!.xx

Wow, ace idea, christmas pud!!! :D I think I will see what this roman thing looks like, no doubt I will look like a prize pillock but hey ho - I won't be the only one... Rumour has it, we have a white Tina Turner, a Phantom of the Opera, and the neighbour, Graham, is going as the birthday girl's MUM, he's borrowed clothes on the sly apparently, so that should be a laugh if nothing else..
I just need to spend all week trying to braid my hair or something haha. This party is the bane of my existance at the moment. I cannot be dealing with the fella being so grumpy - it is not MY fault that it's a fancy dress thing, sheesh. I didn't decide that, why can't he bloody help? "Can you come into town on the weekend to get a checked shirt for your cowboy outfit?" "I think I'm washing my hair".... MEN. :mad: I've never bought clothes for him...
Well, I am gonna look gorgeous and be ace, cos I'm virtually adopted by that family, so poo to you, Biker Boy :p

As if it is the 16th already... Sheesh!

Anyway, today, Wiifit says I am 24 :D
I have lost a lb
And I did the 2nd day in the 30 day challenge.
And I think I will pack my gym stuff and keep it in the car... one step closer to actually going in...!

Food: This isn't so easy to plan as I don't know what I am doing today..
Breakfast - Big :) Beans, Bacon, Egg fried in frylight, 2 slices of toast - [7.5]
Snack - 2 WW oatty Biscuits [1.5] Yogurt [1]
Lunch - WW Tuna Pasta Bake [4.5]
Snack - Kiwi [0.5]
Tea - Chicken Chow Mein I think... Noodles, veggies and chicken, and a sauce. Works out at [5.5] a portion :)

This leaves me 4.5 to play with today...

I said at breakfast that I was gonna have a big piggy breakfast, and mum said she didn't care if I was a little bit fat, she just wanted me and my brother to be happy and healthy, and then she burst in to tears... Not quite sure I understand why... Probably fed up with my constant pointing and stuff..?

I'm focussed today !!

Last edited:
Hey chick, u liking the wii active???

Actually... I'm surprising myself how much I like it!!! :D
It's taken me three outfits to figure out whats best to get the leg thing to stay on haha, leggings it is, everything else was too baggy...
I love the inline skating bit, and the dancing, and the workoutty bit too... not keen on the running like, the dog stares at me as if to say "WTF!??!" but... we'll get there!! :D
So glad I bought it!!
Are you enjoying yours still?

looks like a good day ma luv.

i've not used the active for over a week!! but yeah i do enjoy it, and lke you i hate the running, i just tend to put music on at the same time and jump about to the music, it still picks up the movement.

i do love the dancing and boxing and resistance stuff, i'll do it from monday before work!!

enjoy ur fakewaya tonight!!..xx

Good plan Linz! :D

Yesterday, he'd already put a stew on before I got there, which was lovely!! I pointed it at 4 for the stew, with 3 for the spuds. So still within my points before we had the bottle of wine, and rather substantial amount of Morgans. And ginger cake n custard...
But... It was well worth it :) Enjoyed every single bit, and we went for a walk after tea, and with all the extra exercise I've done this week, that's gotta help..!

Breakfast - Didn't get out of bed til half 12 - Gotta love Sundays!
Lunch - Subway - Meatball Marinara. The advertising really works... We drove to Subway after seeing an advert last night haha, and then we went back to Biker Boys and while we were eating there was a KFC ad on, and he was like "omg Jen can we do KFC for tea?!" Answer, no darling, you have to go to your folks for sunday dinner... Anyway, that was 9.5 :) I'd had this in my head as 12 all day... omg! :D
Dinner - I had a pizza from Tescos, from the bargain bin. Shocking I know, but it was soooo good. And I was hungover by now. And it was 13 points.
Pudding - WW Apple Crumble Slice, 2 scoops icecream - 3.5 points
Bowl of cereal - 4

So that is 30 for the day. Not too bad :) Not a great day nutritionally, but hey ho. Fun all the same!

Tomorrow, we are back at work. Boo. We're planning on a bacon roll for breakfast, I have a Chicken Tikka pot for lunch, and I think a chow mein style stir fry for tea. That's 13.5 for meals, leaves 10 for snacks.

I have decided NOT to "spend" my exercise points. That kinda defeats the object in my book... I need to BURN the calories, not eat more...!

Bedtime soon, have a good proper week people :) xx

PS - Biker Boy - I know I whinge on about him, and no-one's perfect, but last night when we were hugging, and talking holidays, I said "Where would you want to be RIGHT now?" and he said he was more than happy with where he was right at this minute ... AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW :D:D:D My big macho engineer has a soppy streak in there somewhere, I knew it!!!!

Hey Jen, how lovely to find your biker boys soft side...lol!!!!
Good luck for w/i tonight!!! (it is tonight, eh?)

It certainly is... fingers crossed, ey!!

I have woken up with a complete banging headache :( But luckily, I don't seem to have a lot to do today, so I might be able to wangle a half day... fingers crossed!

I'm in a funny mood today, can't decide if I am in a good mood, or a bad mood... And annoyingly I couldn't do the Challenge last night when I got back from Biker Boy's house, because my dad was home early, and he didn't want to stop watching crap on the telly for me to "mess about on the Wii"... Gee thanks Pops..! If I'm fat, it's your fault :p

Breakfast - Bacon Sandwich. [4] The rest of the week, I am going to try and not have much bread... See how this affects things :)
Snack - Carrot Cake [1] Cuppa, cheese n chive crisps [1.5]
Lunch - Chicken Tikka - [4.5]
Snack - haven't decided yet.... I might go to the Gym instead of eating..!
Tea - Chicken Stir Fry with noodles - [6]

Like I say, we have the dreaded fancy dress party on saturday and it only occurred to me last night that I am essentially wearing a white dress... Bad move haha. I have no PLAIN white undies/nude coloured undies for a start.. Oh well.. We'll manage somehow I guess with pink polka dotty pants... :p I wish I could give up bread... how do you have beans on toast without BREAD though... !

I decided now... Bad mood. Lol.
I got the bill for my car, since hitting the pothole - £176. I really hope I can get something from the council to pay for that... I can't afford to pay out that kinda money.
I'm not going to class tonight. I will go on the wii though. I'm fed up, I don't want to drive 20 miles to be told I've sts or something...

I've just spent the last 2 hours speaking to the fella online, and I feel a bit brighter now :) Though, he has just gone away to play Call of Duty...

I did 23 minutes on the EA Active thing, and I burnt 118 cals. That's my aim each time to go over 100 cals. WiiFit tells me I am 24 again :)

He's actually starting to plan this weekend away in Edinburgh, I'm so happy!! :D

Away I go to plan tomorrow :) Night all x

Mine is playing COD too. I prefer it when he plays Team Fortress 2 so I can play too! At least he's playing on his own so I don't have to listen to "ooooh, ^&%*.. dude, go go go! whoo" :p

Woke up surprisingly cheerful and motivated... I have no idea why, but I have an air of "everything is pink and fluffy" today...

Even managed to coax some hot water out the shower! Result!!

Breakfast - Poached Eggs on Toast [5]
Snack - Fromage Frais [1] 2 Ryvita and a cheese triangle [2.5]
Lunch - Chicken Potato n Leek soup and a ham sandwich [4.5]
Snack - Carrot Cake [1]
Dinner - leftover chow mein from last night :) [5]
Supper - Apple Crumble Cake, hot, with icecream. Mmmmmmmm [4]
Totals - 22 points for the day. Wahey!

I need to buy some Yorkshire Tea, this tea out the machine at work is not good...

Annnnd I just spoke to the Police, and have a reference number for trying to claim for the pothole damage... I'm working on the logic now, that I'm not going to get a penny, but if I don't try, I definitely won't get a penny, so hey ho. May as well give it a shot! Wish me luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back