Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
COngrats on ur new - old pad chick!!!!
I love flat pack building, get a total sense of satisfaction on completion without any extra bits leftover!!!!

Hope ur having a lovely sunday..xxx

Fanks everyone :D That's the parentals home now, they are all tired and happy and stuff, and not stressed at what I've done in their absence, which is good! They also seem pretty pleased that I have done something with the mess that was my room. Hurrah!

Needless to say, this morning didn't exactly go to plan... I took the dogs out at 9am for wees, and the collie disappeared. I had to leave to get my parents at half 12, and the dog? Still no sign. So after 90ish minutes traipsing around in the rain, looking for the thing, I decided I'd have to leave and hope she's back by the time me and my folks get back. I go and get changed, quickly towel dry my hair, and get in the car. Got to the end of the drive, and lo and behold... Swampdog appears behind my car... Smiling and wagging her tail. So I get out the car, and run back to the house to let her in. By the time I'm back in my car, I am completely drenched again, looking like a drowned rat. Hurrah!
No idea where the dog has been, but she's a funny kinda green colour...

Breakfast - Jenny Style Rosti's. Made with Smash, bacon, onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper and fried in frylight, served with poached eggs [yes, plural] and toast [7.5]

Lunch - Quorn burger in bread - [4.5] and a chocolate trifle [2.5]

Tea - takeaway tandoori masala and a spoonful of rice [11]

YUMMY!

Sneak peak on the scales this morning was not good. But then, I didn't have a good sleep, that can't have helped. Early night tonight I think, get me caught up..!

howled with laughter at your mother saying your room is not a priority after two years of seemingly squating rights :8855:

I love the idea of having squatters rights in your parents house :8855:

Your new room sounds fab and just think of all the aps your earned over the weekend.

So has BB replied to the knob question? Did have a chuckle at that one

Have a great day

Haha Swampdog bless hopefully enjoyed it's adventure

loving that the scales movement has been put down to lack of sleep haha!!
You do makes me laugh

I really need to stick to this, so here's the Food Plan for Monday:

Breakfast - Beans and toast [4]
Snack - WW Fromage Frais [1]
Lunch - Quorn burger and bread [4.5]
Snack - banana and an apple [2]
Tea - homemade fish and chips with tartare sauce and peas [6] + salt &vinegar :)

Really looking forward to my tea tomorrow, that will be a delight after the gym.
I have to get to the gym tomorrow. I want to go at least 3 times to the gym this week, and 3 times swimming. If I do what I want to do, this will be 15 AP's in a week, and 6 chunks of my challenge done. That excites me :)

I feel a bit fed up tonight. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, there is no surprise there. I am tired, and I don't much like the idea of listening to everyone banging on about bull all day... Must not forget my headphones, or I will regret that... As for Biker. would it kill him to say "I'd like you to see you"..? Apparently so. I don't much like the idea of going to his to cook him dinner and watch him watch the football, either.
Maybe I'll just stay at home for the next month.

No chocolate tomorrow. If I start, I probably won't stop... !!!!

Dinner sounds delicious tomorrow hun!

Have had a right good chuckle catching up. So glad you managed to beat the flat pack. I hate it with a passion, mine is falling apart, but alas it was the bro in law that built it so I'll blame him :D

Glad you enjoyed SATC2 and I'm sure you'll love the first one too when it arrives.

Have a good day tomorrow and good luck with the gym

xx

Thanks Claire!! I'm actually looking forward to the gym, strange feeling!! :p

My mum had some "young ladies man" [ie creep] say something really horrible to her, when she was on holiday. This made me mad. This made my dad mad, and he shouted at the man. This made them change hotels. I don't know what was said, they categorically do not want to talk about it, which is fair enough, but I am really angry at that man. No-one upsets my mum but me, got it? Anyway, in my diplomatic+dry sense of perspective, I guess it was something along the lines of her being old, or unglamourous, or chubby, or something like that. Why? Because she comes home and starts raking through my rail of "pretty things" [scarves and stuff], looking at my box of nailvarnishy makeuppy stuff, and asking if I have any information spare about weightwatchers.

So... We're both going to do this. I'm writing up a list of the stuff that mum generally has, that I know of anyway, and helping her as much as I can. I know we aren't always the best of friends, but in all honesty, we are pretty close and I don't like to see her so down. It'll be nice to have that bit of support at home too. :)

I just bought a bed, and a mattress. And some memory foam pillows :) I need to get a double duvet OH MY IT IS SO EXCITING!! Though, funnily enough, I've managed to get annoyed with the boy. He's been in spending mode this weekend, and I've managed to get all excited for him with a new freeview box, and a car part that I have no idea what it is, and stuff. He aint even replied to me getting a bed...! To be fair, his phone is playing up, but I got a delivery report... So I text [not even PsychoJenny, we'll call this alter-ego Feisty Jenny] and said "Well I'm guessing you "didn't get that txt", but if I can muster enthusiasm for a piffing freeview box you can at least acknowledge my purchase BOY :|"

He'd better be damn busy today.

I'm completely different to the plan that I set yesterday.

Breakfast was a burger with beans on toast. I MUST START HAVING SMALLER BREAKFASTS!
Grazing at work - apple, banana, from.frais
Lunch - meatball curry, pitta bread
Tea will still be fish&chips

Working on meal plans for the week. I can eat what I like this week, plan every meal, every morsel. After all, it's not like he'll take time off from the precious football, is it...

:D:D Ya gotta luv him if in doubt deny all knowledge of text and save your neck :8855: go BB.

Bless your mum, and what a complete t*sser how dare a complete stranger insult your mum, Brucie always wonders why I love animals more than humans and this is one of those reasons :mad: now I'm angry for your mum as well.
Good for her and you though that she is now joining in with the healthy eating thing.

hope you have a lovely day Jen

Last edited:
Ah Jen! Your diary is one of my favouritest to catch up on.

Firstly - your poor mum. Though, very nice to have you to help her out with all the WW stuff. Also - I know at times they've not been the most supportive and at least if she gives it a go she will realise how difficult it is for you. So the support might work both ways.

Well done you on getting your room sorted - I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted. I've got a few bits left to do in my room but I already feel so much better just being in there now that it's mostly sorted out. It's so nice to have 'organised space'. (Think I might be a total sad act).

Sorry to hear BB getting on your wick. Ruddy BOYS! Argh! At least you have lots of nice pink and fluffy moments as well though.

Homemade fish and chips sounds lush. You and the Nikster both at it - giving me cravings ;)

Good luck with the gym - you'll feel sooooo good afterwards! Just keep remembering that.

Have a great day :)

I have not read comments, yet, I am too angry!! Will read later. Need to vent before I hulk out... lol

I've just had a one-to-one with my boss, which has made me very mad.
I want to swear.
I want to throw things at people.
Specific people.
When you get spoken to like that, is it any wonder why moral is so low.
And I'm a contractor, I can ditch this place any time I like. God knows how I would feel if this was my proper job stabbing me in the back.

Maybe I need anger management :p

Apparently my desk is an eyesore, I talk too much, don't pull my weight, spend too much time away from my desk and everyone in the department has complained about two things: 1- I HAVE FILING ON MY DESK. So f**king what, it's my filing, I'll do it when I'm ready. and 2- I have a negative attitude towards team building and lack team spirit.

I'm sorry, but get to f**k. Seriously. Who brings stuff in for people, like goodies and that? ME. Who arranges all the team nights out? ME. Who goes to everything mentioned socially, even though they are all a bunch of two faced hypocritical kn0bjockeys? ME. Who always offers to get stuff in, when I go out for lunch [past the supermarket, btw] with a pal from the other office? OH YEAH. ME. Who keeps getting a clout from a colleague for inviting everyone else on a social event that was just meant to be me and her? [oops] OH YEAH. THAT WOULD BE ME TOO.

I can't get too OTT about :airquote: team spirit :airquote: when this bunch of tossers remind me every damn day that I am not an employee of this company.

So balls to it. I'll show them no team spirit. See how they like that.

Oh dear, that is horrible :( I hope you manage to find a different job soon, that one sounds awful! Boss sounds very unprofessional, it's not right to say things like "everyone thinks such and such".

Oh I stood my ground, don't worry... :) Thank you all so so much for the nice words, and for my mum too. :) Big hugs. And sucks to management, they'll regret it when I've gone! I spoke to a colleague after everyone else had left, it was just me and him, and he said he'd had the "no team spirit" thing too, so maybe that bit was just the theme of this months "appraisals". Sigh. O well, moving on!!! I still remind myself it is just a job to me, it is NOT my career... :) I just have to remember to keep my mouth shut, and not do what I did last time, shout at the manager and storm out. That is not a nice call to my agent - "Hi Lou, can you circulate my CV again?" . "Oh, ok, getting itchy feet again?"... "kinda, I just quit.."....

:)

I feel better now, I spent the evening wrapping ebay stuff, which was most therapeutic..

So...! Firstly Kals, yes, I definitely agree - Animals > people. in 95% of situations. Mum seems ok, she seems much brighter tonight :) She's taking 22 points a day, so I still get a few more than her, but I'll soon be dropping points!

And Hannah, yeah I do feel so much better for going to the gym, though my 45 minute workout and 20 minute swim descended to a 20 minute bike ride, my tummy was rumbling so much I thought I was going to keel over!! But still, better than nowt!

Just cos I can, I added a pic of my tea! It was soooo good. It looks like there is heaps of fish, but it was one fillet cut into two, so so so good, definitely got to have that again!

I have chicken mince and spinach to use up tomorrow night. Any wonderful ideas? I have philly, and tomatoes, and peppers and generic kitchen stuff too. Sure I can think of summat!

My rostis!!! They were proper fake... I chopped up two rashers of tesco HL bacon, and a small onion, and a handful of mushrooms, fried them all in frylight, made up some smash, and added some herbs, oregano and parsley I think. Then I mixed it all up, the bacon, smash, onions and mushrooms, got my hands in and made burgers, and then fried them off in frylight.

They were good, it made two big ones for 2.5 points.
I think a proper rosti would use grated potato that's been dried out, but I have heaps of smash left from the SW fling...

:D

Attachments

• 100614tea.JPG
    100614tea.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 88
That fish looks nice, I now feel guilty for buying frozen :eek: I will make my own chips though.. with mah noo actifry :D I'm having that on Friday when England play, with a cider. Not that I even care about football, but it's easy to get swept up in the fuss. It'll be on anyway, might as well get into it!

:D Morning Jen
Is it wrong to giggle but your telling off post was funny obviously manager sounds like a complete wassock but its just you when you get annoyed you get so So funny :8855:
Fip and chip looks lovely btw

Have a nice day
and PS
Is that Filing I see on your desk tut tut!!!!

The mojo is a bit de-mojo-ivated today. I think that's cos I felt rubbish last night.
I was expecting a slight gain this week, looking at things realistically. I had gone a bit silly with food, and not done nearly enough exercise last week, so I wasn't too disheartened with me +1lb. :) Honest! I'm confident that will be off, plus more, next week!!!

And yes, there is filing on my desk. What's more, there will be more tomorrow, mwahaha!!

Today has been a better day so far. Foodwise, I'm well within plan, so that's good. Aiming for 8 activity points this week. Plus saving some food points for the weekend. We have the Pink Party, see. So I need to have a long lay in on saturday morning, have brunch, and then go out. Rather than get up early and have breakfast and lunch... haha. Clever huh!

Today:
Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast 4.5 and yogurt 1
Snack - strawberry clusterry cereal goodness and a banana 6
Lunch - fish and cheese sandwich. It's not weird, honest. Kinda like a McDonald's Fillet-o-Fish burger. But only 4 points
Snack - as long as it lasts - Curly Wurly 2
Tea - I'm making chicken bolognese. Or I might make some chickenballs for freezing for a later date. I have chicken mince to use up anyway... 6 for the chook-bol.

Total used = 23.5
Total saved today|week = 3.5|3.5
APs today|week = 0|0

I'm running low on fruit. And the curly wurly's going going .... :p

I might actually not save points today, and have some crisps and dip that's leftover. Or I might just have the bolognese with a teeny bit of pasta. Not sure yet.

For the first time in forever, I've said "no" to going to see the bloke tonight. Said I wanted to have some me time. :wave_cry: I could do with a hug but it can wait, I want some slob-about-in-PJs time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back