Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars are such pains, eh! Adam has his MOT next month :rolleyes: We've just done his brakes and tyres and he still needs to replace the windscreen (crack) and pay for the MOT... and anything else that crops up! Such expense. Once he had a light that would pop on randomly and slow his revs down but the garage couldn't get it to come on (usually because it came on when he was speeding :rolleyes:).. only managed to get it fixed when it came on while he was driving past a Vauxhall garage and they shoved their reader thingy in.

oh god! dont blame you reaching for the chocolate hun... i do that even if i bang my elbow on the side on the cupboard! let alone car flashing weird lights! :D hope it all gets fixed soon!! *fingers crossed* oh and clusters too yumyumyum! love em! :D hehe hope youve had a good week apart from that hun and enjoy your weekend! :) btw my OH had the HTC Desire and i'm sure he is starting to love it more than me lmao on it constantly! downloading apps upon apps! haha atm his addicted to a game where you shoot birds out of a slingshot to try and break through these wooden boards to burst the balloons! lmfao so funny when he fails a level, like looking at a kid in a strop :D xxx

Kals - No, some people just DON'Tget it. Biker for one. He actually asks about Daisy now though, haha

Jess - Oh gosh, don't even get me started on MOTs! Fingers crossed for mine next week plz! Glad you've got the tyres and brakes sorted, especially with the winter coming in fast. I sometimes wish that Biker's car would slow his revs down haha

Smirk - I think thats the phone that Biker has, he persuaded me to get an HTC, he said he has the big brother of what I got. He has that bird game too.... Get the Alchemy one, it's great, you get elements [earth air fire and water] and you have to combine them to make new things, there's 300 to get altogether. Like earth and water = mud, etc etc. I have 156 so far... Hmm...!

I made it home, Daisy got me home!!! :) Then I discovered my computer has packed up, so with some uni-learnt geekery, I managed to fix that...

I had a homemade garlic pizza with a chopped up hot & spicy turkey breast, and mushrooms. It was pretty good actually, I enjoyed it!

Weighed in at home, since I don't want to take the car out more than I have to. I would have gone to class [which is in the boy's town] if the kn.bhead was speaking to me this afternoon but he went in a strop and ignored me for a reason I have no idea what it is. I text him just now and said "GUESS MY PHONES BROKEN THEN????" and he said "nope" So... *shrug*

Anyway, weigh in was 1/2 lb down, so better than nowt. Considering I was in scoff-it-all mode today, not too bad at all!

We have a Spoon run tomorrow, and I have a WW beef hotpot in the freezer to have instead of the greasiness. Hurrah. Willpower will win!

And I changed my mind and downloaded a points app to keep my info on my phone. I'm a geek.

:D

I wish it was the weekend tonight!!!!

jen that man needs sorting!
I wish i could lose half a pound but i cant stop scoffing chocolate and other naughties, well done you!
*hug*

Thanks Katie :D
I'm distracting myself with the new phone. Growing to love the thing... :| haha!!
Few more days, you'll be out the chocolate cycle I reckon. Hang in there xx

Good news on the 1/2lb down, give moody BB a sharp poke from me. Dont know whats the matter with blokes and their moods its not as if they can conveniently blame their hormones like us women can - well like I do anyway.

Well done on fixing the pc and I admit to being someone who doesnt get the car naming thing, unless of course they go wrong in which case I can come up with several choice ones

Have a lovely Friday

I'm a geek.
I stand corrected then Jen :D

I admit to being someone who doesnt get the car naming thing, unless of course they go wrong in which case I can come up with several choice ones
:giggle:Love that V!

Well Jen I have to say - your 1/2lb off is definitely summat to be pleased with. Did you get that yummy 'woo hoo' feeling? Hope you did and it will carry you through the weekend! Distraction with the new HTC sounds like the way forward.

Your pizza sounds amazing Jen. I'm seriously going to have to stop coming in here because your food always sounds lush and makes me drool ;)

BB is being a n*b. Ignore him until he can be nice again. Honestly - he needs a kick on the shins just for being rude. He does know you've got a minis gang who are super hard and ready to kick his bum doesn't he?! :D

Have a lovely Friday and a fab weekend hun x

I admit to being someone who doesnt get the car naming thing, unless of course they go wrong in which case I can come up with several choice ones

haha @ I use them ones too V.

Jen, you know I love ya don't ya cos I do and all that haha!! but alas I think you need to get a bit tougher on BB and start slapping his a*se around a bit.
You shouldn't have to put up with him giving out crap chick

hey hun well done on the loss! :) spesh after choco fix hehe :D OH has the Alchemy one!!! drove me crazy with it, kept pressing for more to be added looked at it and whole screen was filled with random pictures! is a great game though... stole phone from him hahaha! i love the jewels type one though where you have to match em up.. three in row, four five etc! it's a bit like bejewled on fb :D im addicted! hehe hope you have a fab weekend oh and the boyo gets himself sorted and starts talking! :) xxx

I am the master of Angry Birds and I whoop chris's ass at it daily! These applications are so addictive and are the end of humanity...or at least getting anything productive done!
Have a nice night jenfurrr

Thanks everyone for the comments :)
I have had a terrible day at work, followed by a power-cut filled evening, and whilst sitting in candle light have realised why he aint his cheerful self. It's not really my place to say though :) He has his reasons, and we're all fine and stuff. Going to stay at his for a few days, so internet access will be less....

Have a great weekend people, I think I need my jaw wired, or stomach stapled. Hell, just remove it altogether, that's gotta stop me eating....!!

Happy days plz :) xxx

Thanks everyone for the comments :)
I have had a terrible day at work, followed by a power-cut filled evening, and whilst sitting in candle light have realised why he aint his cheerful self. It's not really my place to say though :) He has his reasons, and we're all fine and stuff. Going to stay at his for a few days, so internet access will be less....

Have a great weekend people, I think I need my jaw wired, or stomach stapled. Hell, just remove it altogether, that's gotta stop me eating....!!

Happy days plz :) xxx

Do you think we can get discount if us 2 go together!? joblot!

Well done on the loss hun!

Have a fabulous weekend and hope things are better with BB soon

xxx

:D
Plans went a bit pearshaped this saturday, but we got there in the end. The idea was that I was going to meet my friend for tea in Aberdeen at half 2, 3pm-ish. I was going to take my car to the fellas, he was going to take me to Aberdeen then go back to his and have a look at my car, then my mate was going to drive me back to his after tea. As organised on Thursday, since my mate has kids and has to arrange a handover to their dad on the saturday night...

Anyway, it got to Saturday morning, and I text Biker to say I'd be at his about 1ish, see ya soon. He said "Oh I forgot my family's coming round but they should be gone by half 2 so I can still get you into town for 3." :| Well I don't want them all to effectively be pushed out the house on my part, so I said it was fine, I'd drive into Aberdeen instead. So I drove in, and it took me 45 minutes to get parked, it was nuts. So busy in the car parks and the roads, but there didnt seem to be more people than usual!

Frankie and Bennys for tea. No points listed in my Eat Out guide, therefore it was zero points :p

The rest of the weekend shaped up pretty well - X Factor, Grand Prix, made carrot cake, had an afternoon nap haha, and then I came home, dropped off my car at the garage, and made a pizza. Still got 4 points left, so not too bad at all.

Tea, early bed.

Tomorrow will be pretty manic. Military operation to get me about - Run by Mother and Biker for the next couple of days, incase my car needs LOTS of work..... Ack.....

Have a great week people, good luck on your chosen plans, keep smiling!! x

I am liking the - if the points arent in the book it must be zero, good thinking on your part as usual

Have a fab week

Sounds like a nice weekend Jen - I loved X-factor. Haven't had Frankie and Bennys for a while but I have to be proper in the mood for it I find - I never know what to eat. You going has kick started me 'getting in the mood' - there's one about 3 mins walk from my house. Maybe that's why I never go?!

Hope there's not too much wrong with the car - ruddy things just drain the purse.

BB helping out sounds good to me - glad you've got everything sorted.

Hope you have a great Monday and don't require jaw-wiring - sounds a bit extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back