Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hun

Hope you're ok

xxx

lmfao ah hun you've made my day! I LOVE frankie and bennies and i'm with you! no listing ... zero points! woo! lets all go! :D haha

hope youve had a great weekend! i was loving x-factor Matt <3 haha! :p don't think anyone could of sang Britney and got away with it but him LOL ... plus his pretty hawt ahem .... :p

Hope your having a fab start to the week and your cars alright now xxx

:) Hi Team Fabulous :)

Quite a lot going on at the moment, I don't seem to have a spare moment for anything, which is most frustrating, but it will soon be over! Having been told last week to "Shut up and keep my nose out" because the manager knew "exactly what she was doing"... I have now spent a total of 16 hrs trying to correct the mistakes that she made in the financial accounts... I think I have got it sorted now, I'll know in the morning when the system has updated all the accounts. I didn't appreciate being spoken to like that, and in all honesty, feel slightly smug that I have managed to fix the error. Hurrah. Go me, I am ace...

The big boss was here the past couple of days too, he has told us that yes, the work is being outsourced, looking to commence at the end of January 2011. However, it won't be completely taken out of the UK, and there should be no change in staffing. Hmm. You're taking 50% of the work away from the UK and telling us you're keeping staff level as is. Do I look stupid or something... There is another department being outsourced too, and it looks to me like it will affect them more than me personally, but all their employees are permanent, so I'm guessing I will be training them in MY work before I get the push. Not gonna happen. I'll jump before a push, dahling...

Other than that, I've been called at lunchtime two days on the trot because my dad has made my mum cry at work. Sometimes, I dislike that man very much. I know me and my mum don't always get on, but no-one makes her cry but me, geddit? Not fair. He's a grumpy old man at the moment and taking it out on anyone who'll listen, or not listen! I take after him too much sometimes.... It concerns me!

Daisy - Passed MOT!!! :) All she needed was a couple of tyres, which I was away to replace anyway with the winter setting in. The bit with the mystery light - That was the thermostat in the radiator breaking, he said it's mainly cosmetic and doesn't affect the general running of the car, but I have to keep the heating off or it will break again and if it repeatedly breaks, it could damage the engine. Ok. Hello? Aberdeen. November. Heating off? Doubt it. Fix it plz... Getting that done on Friday!

It's BB's birthday in 6 days... How exciting! There is still so much to organise, well, to do. It's all organised, of course, this is me we're talking about haha. Still got the cake to bake and decorate, the house to decorate, the meal to book... Sheesh Kebab... Ach, it'll all go to plan!

What else... Ooh, out for lunch tomorrow, ON WI DAY TO THE CHINESE. Not the best idea, but it's a girly catch up and it's not something I want to miss out on! So I'm looking forward to that!

Food in general hasn't been too bad. With being busy busy at work, I haven't been snacking so much, but I am guessing for a STS this week, which would be fine. Drinking plenty of liquids, since I have this coldy type thing giving me a sore throat. I have a WW pie in the freezer, I really fancy that tonight but I think I will stick with soup, or pasta or something easy instead. Pastry would probably choke me to death at the moment!!
I hope I can get a catch up later, I should be leaving work in the next half hour or so, at last.......... Just got some more "managerial issues" to attend to, if you get my drift.

No?

More c.ck ups to fix.............

Wuv ya's all xx

Busy times then Jen. Hoorah for the manager's c*ck ups - not for you having to sort them out but because you can sort them out and they couldnt.

Hope your mum & dad situation sorts itself out soon, I hate conflict of any type it makes me want to hide under the bed.

Good news about the Mot, not so good news about the work situation but theres time for things to change and improve in your favour hopefully.

Have a lovely meal out and catch up with your mates

omg!! i feel like i need a lie down just reading what youve been up too! haha busy bee! Glad Daisy passed the MOT definitely get heating fixed!! :D hehe and having chinese on WI day is good no?? i always have treats on my WI day as have the whole week to make up for it then :D ... just WI in the morning before you have it ;) hehe hope your alright hun! and have fun with bday celebrations! :D xxx

Afternoon Jen pen!!

Loving the managerial c.ck up, although I have to agree with Nik if they had spoken to me like that I would have let them sort their own c.ck up :mad: no need!

Good on Daisy :D You have just reminded me that I really really need to get new back tyres, thanks luv :D

Hope everything with the parental units is ok and enjoy the preparation for the birthday celebrations

Have a lovely day my dear

xxxx

Quickie from phone... I'm mildly annoyed as I set aside tonight to catch up since I've been useless all week, and it appears that the internet has gone broken all across aberdeenshire...

I'm at Bikers from sat til weds, hope I get some free time at work. So disappointed :(

Hope you are all happy & stuff. I will get caught up eventually!

Happy Halloween!x

Last edited:
Re: Jenny's Diary of peaceful hippy thoughts

Apparently it was not only Aberdeenshire that was affected by the Internet break down Jen.
It was on the news this morning

Anyway have a lovely weekend hen x

Ey up Jen - hope you're having a nice time with BB. Well done Daisy on passing her exams :D

Sending you hugs for the week x

Well in typical fashion BT are lying to us! They say everything is resolved and that there are no faults with the Broadband. Except that the people in our corner of the world are still without BT Broadband.... Ah well, should be a couple of days til thats sorted!

Workwise, I am not doing overtime this week, I need to be doing other things... It's the Biker Boy Birthday bonanza!!

After being summoned for taxi duty in a rather abrupt "Pick me up now" text on Saturday night, I was about ready to throw the cake in his face but I didn't. Instead, I decorated it, lookit! Its not perfect, but I am impressed with my handiwork! I don't want anyone to eat it haha!

The plan is, on tuesday, his birthday, that I am taking him from work to town for a meal. What he doesn't know, is that we have tickets to see Sean Lock as well...
Sunday, I was in the kitchen icing said cake, and he was playing F1 on the PS3, when the phone rang. Which I thought nothing of. Til I went through with a cuppa and it goes something like this:

BB - "I have to go see my mum on Tuesday, should I tell her before or after tea?"
Jen - "Erm, no".
BB - "Oh. But we can go either on the way to the restaurant or on the way home, I don't mind."
[Jenny thinks Flippin eck, how am I gonna do this]
Jen - "But the restaurants all booked and stuff, I can't really change it now"
BB - "Yeah, it'll be ok, just give them a call and we'll tell Mum what time"
[Jenny goes into whinge mode]
Jen - "but it's booked for 7 o clock and we won't have time beforehand to go to your folks for more than half an hour, and after, it'll be like, 10pm when we get there and thats too late and [adds more whinge] I said aaaages ago I wanted to steal you that night and [thinks I can email his sister through facebook to get her to explain to the Mum that we have to be away PROMPTLY] you said it would be ok, but that's ok, if you want to see your mum I'll see if the restaurant can change the table booking. What time do you want to go then?"
BB - "Jen calm down, it's ok, I'll speak to mum"...

So now, his mum probably thinks I am evil for insisting that he spends his ENTIRE birthday with me and not see his folks. I feel kinda bad. Oops. And today, he said "so are we still ok to go see my mum tonight?" Ack... She's going to hate me! Oh well, all will be revealed tomorrow!
See, I remember him saying once that she can not keep a secret, and so they never tell her when a party's planned or anything, til the last minute. So I can't just TELL her why I'm stealing him, or she might let the cat oot the bag, and I've managed to keep it secret since March for gods sake!!!!!

I'm exhausted with all this birthday planning, I could do with a day off haha.
Foodwise this weekend, I've done ok I think. Lots of zero veg, and lots of water. Although to be fair, I probably ate half my own bodyweight in leftover chocolate buttercream yesterday..................... haha

The plan this week - Birthday celebrations today and tomorrow, then out for lunch/tea with mum on Wednesday, and then DIET LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW thursday to Christmas. Sorted. Break on the 4th December of course.........!!!!
I will get my Minimins catch up soon. I bloomin hope so anyway. I miss you lot...xxx

then DIET LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW thursday to Christmas. Sorted.
Ah Jen this did make me laugh. You are ruddy hilarious sometimes.

Missed your full post (just saw the cake!) but went back and found it (hence double postage, sorry. You're an awesome girlfriend. Really really lovely planning all that. BB is one lucky guy.

P.S. Any chance you left the cake bowl for one of us to lick? :D

Re: Jenny's Diary of peaceful hippy thoughts

Wow, you are so spoiling him Jen
I only hope he appriecates how lucky he is to have Ms fabulous like you

The cake is brill btw x

Hello World!!!

So this is the first time that I have managed to get back on the internet properly since BT broke the thing.

68 emails. Mostly from Facebook. Man I'm cool...

Quick run down, so I have time for a catch up -
Monday night, I hit something on the road home and busted my tyre. No injuries, all ok, but Biker was joking that I would do anything to avoid seeing his folks... As if! Anyway, I changed the tyre and went on to his, ate curry that was so hot it made me choke, and then went on to his parents :) Which was ok in the end, we watched Masterchef and that was it!

Tuesday, the Birthday! I made breakfast in bed, took him to work, did a couple of hours work, went back to his house with a borrowed spare key and stuck up a banner and some balloons, gave the place a wee tidy up, and then went back to work. Then picked him up and we went into town - The idea was a 3 course meal at the italian, but we were late due to traffic, so it was a rush rush plate of pasta and then on to see Sean Lock, who was soooo funny, we were both crying with laughter.
Back to his for a cuppa tea, and he walked into the living room - Points at the balloons - What the, when did, why, what, how??? followed by a big grin and "no-ones ever got me balloons before!"

So I did the right thing, hurrah!! And I feel good for making him smile.

Do you remember in the summer, he went for loads of vaccinations and stuff for going to a not-nice work place?
He got told on his buffday that he will be going next week, happy birthday, ey...

Today I went to town with mum and we had tapas...

The diet has been a bit hit and miss!!

Off to read up on you lot and your shenanigans. I feel right out of the loop........!!!!

Awww jen :)

just awwww.
<3

He was impressed by the cake, I don't know if he has tried it yet, I haven't had a verdict on the taste, but I made it, so of course it will be amazingly good...! hahaha thank you Be-Ro :)

I'm jealous, he has like, 2 birthday cakes to get through before he gets sent away next week.

I'm right smack bang in the middle of my fortnightly diet dither. I'm fed up already with everyone banging on about this new WW plan, it's all speculation, people are gonna get the wrong ideas reading what people think it's going to be, rather than waiting to hear what it is actually going to be. I'm already confused with it, and I've been trying to avoid all the threads about it.! It's going to be right confusing in shops though, I can see it now, there'll be a shelf in Tescos with half the boxes with old points on the labels, half the boxes with new points on the labels, and chubber Jenny stood in the middle going "Oh crud, I've eaten twice as much potatoes as I counted for"..... Tempted to SW for a couple of months. Though I have heaps of "low cal/WW" stuff, so maybe it should be calories again. Gads. This is bugging me. I'll just chop a leg off instead.
There's already tonnes of people boycotting this new plan, I don't see how you can officially boycott something that's not been revealed yet!? Ah well, each to their own. I'll make up my own mind after I go to class next week if that's ok.
End rant. Not apologising. My diary, my thoughts.

Work = shy with a "te" at the end. So bored. Can't concentrate. Hello Curly Wurly. 6 syns, 2.5 points and 115 calories of yumminess, get in my belly!!!

I'm a bit concerned about how much processed stuff I have in general. See thats the good about SW, a low fat low calorie READY MEAL is so highly synned, you just dont bother. I feel unhealthy. I think I need a SW swing for a while.

Who knows.

For new readers of this diary, if there are any, this happens every few weeks. And gets exaggerated beyond belief when the fella ends up working away. Somehow my diet-obsessed mind tells me that if he's away, I can concentrate 110% on a healthy eating plan and lose 2 stone by the time he gets back. A new diet plan is also coupled with a new membership at a gym or something like that...

See Team Fab-u-lous? At least I can SEE the pattern now....... just need to fix it :p

Happy Thursday!! I wrote that very quickly, and it originally said Happy Thrushday.... Hmm. Thursday people.... THURSDAY.......

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back