jerk chicken

Loser85

Gold Member
never had this before and have found a recipe that sounds quite nice. jerk chicken and banana wraps. 4pp. would you say its spicy? or hot? or something totally different.

i love jerk chicken when i'm in jamaica, no idea on how hot your recipe will be but i'm just going to daydream of being back at jamaica now instead of being at work lol

Jerk chicken can range from spicy mild to spicy hot. What is the recipe?

its a ww recipe, jerk chicken and banana wraps. Supposed to rub the chicken with the jerk spice. Im tempted to try that reggae reggae sauce stuff. Supposed to be quite good for beginners like me.

I would be a bit careful with the sauces, not sure of points value. If your unsure of using jerk spice because of spicyness then nandos do a piri piri rub and the sell it in mild medium or hot strengths x

Mmm. Love reggae reggae sauce. 78g is 3pps. That would probably be enough for me to brush on two portions. Have you had the reggae reggae birds eye chicken chargrills? They nice. 4pps. Lovely in a pitta. Nandos is 1pps for two tablespoons

Have bought the reggae reggae sauce today. Tastes ok, but my tongue burns once its gone lol. Will have to get used to spicy things again!

Back