Jerk chicken

There's one in the July magazine.

I was just gna say that and it looks lush! x

Beware I made this and it was HOT:wow:. It says add one scotch bonnet pepper, they are like little fireballs, lol. I had a bad stomach for as couple of days after. Have a little (and I mean little, lol) taste of the scotch bonnet first to see what you think because unless you like it extremely hot you wont want to put a whole one in. Apart from that it was very tasty :D

Mine is marinating in the fridge right now - I didn't have scotch bonnet (OUCH) so just used a red chili. Will report back on how it turns out.

I made this Saturday but with chicken breasts and it was fabulous, I used the whole scotch bonnet pepper and it had a kick but we're used to spicy food and loved it

When I was younger I was round a friends house and she same out the kitchen and said "hey, try this" so I asked "what is it?" and she said "it's like a korma sauce", so I said "oh go on then" , she shoved the tablespoon in my gob and oh my god I screamed! Yes scotch bonnet is very hot!!

I was just looking at this in the Mag, and had no idea what scotch bonnet was....now I do! :D Thanks all xx

Back