Jesi's 5th WI

Jesi

Silver Member
I know I said that I would not get weighed until next week but I had to see some progress in order for me to get more motivated.

When I did the diet for 5 weeks I lost 15lbs and went from 79kg to 72.2kg.

Then I decided to take a break for 1 week (BIG MISTAKE) to go gym I ended up putting on weight and went up to 73.5kg.

So I started again on LT last saturday and went to Boots today to get my currect weight and BMI.
I am know officially 70.6kg and my BMI is 30.2 :) wooohoooooooooo I am sooo happy. That is 6.4lbs.

The last time I was 70kg was good 10 years ago. That is such an amazing feeling.

I am going to update my signature as if I never took a break and put my loss as 3.5lbs and not the real loss of 6.4lbs.

Thanks everyone for being here and making it easier to carry on :)

PS. Dont let me stop you if wanna give me a dirty banana dance :D:D:D:D

xxxxx

that is absolutely magnificent jesi. you are well on your way now there's no stopping you.

excellent news keep going..you know girls i come on this all the time because reading how every1 gets on through the week with LT this is what keeps me going so a HUGE thankyou to everyone x x x

well done hunni x
you're doing great.

let me oblige with the dance
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

well deserved,
love ya stalker lol x:p;)

hahahah thanks guys and gals

tuffy - you rock my stalker :)

Awwww Jesi!!

I'm sooo pleased for you- fab loss!! It must feel great to be down to 70kg!! Bet you're walking on air!

xx

PS. Dont let me stop you if wanna give me a dirty banana dance :D:D:D:D

xxxxx

You DEFINITELY deserve a dirty banana dance or two. In fact you're having one for every pound you've lost this week!!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

awww you guys are sooo greattttt!!!
I feel brilliant!
xxxx

Well done jesi...that is brill and a real motivator for you too.

Just noticed your goal bmi is 29, so not long now and you will be there.

You are doing absolutely brilliantly and will be a goal before you know it!

Here is your dirty banana dance, which is well deserved.

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks Scotsmist, missed seeing you. I hope you are doing great hun.
xxx

Have had a bad day today, but back on TFR on Monday, so just trying to be positive and know that I have only got a stone to go...so, remaining positive :)

Missed the forum, so it is good to get on and see how everyone is doing and get good positive vibes from everyone!!!

Cant beat it!

LMAO! REALLY WELL DONE!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: (dirty banana dance! PMSL -excellent)

Hey jesi thats great i put on 6lb recently and am due to get weighed friday so i know how you would have felt, we all know it works and we all know we can do it!

Hi,
very well done to you on an excellent weight loss, wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Jesi darling! That is absolutely fantastic and I'm soooooooooo pleased for you. Brilliant and it makes everything so worth it!

Wooohooo .2 away from the perfect 30. So excited for you! I bet you're glad you weighed in early because that is perfect motivation!

Ooops nearly forgot

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

:bananalove:

firstly:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:
and secondly well done hun this will give you a boost and keep you going im well pleased 4 ya xxxx

Back