Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Food is looking fab again hun!!

Hope you're having a nice evening xxxxxx

Yummy yum!

We came to bed for half 8! Lol but watching some episodes of series 4 of heroes :) had a good day/night actually.

Tomorrow is Thurs so that's a day to myself as you'd say as Jacob has his day at nursery which is loves!! It's fab as they have a mini bus and pick him up and drop him off so it's so much easier for me :p
Il be going through babies clothes to pick some bits for my hospital bag. Time I started preparing just incase I was to go early. You neve know... But not getting hopes up! Xx

Cannot sleep! Yet I'm knackered.... Don't want to go downstairs as il end up boredum eating and I'm not even hungry!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

EE day.

B- sausages (1syn) tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, bacon, cheese (heB, A)
2014-04-03 08.50.50.jpg

L- Plate of fruit, banana, pear, grapes, tangerine, blueberries. yogurt
2014-04-03 12.24.01.jpg

T- pork chop, mash, veg, apple sauce and gravy.
2014-04-03 17.36.30.jpg

Syns.
1syn - sausages
2syn - butter in mash
1syn - apple sauce
2syn - gravy

Food look good, as always. I had an omelette today but chickened out if making it so Tom did it!!
How's Jacob doing?x

Food look good, as always. I had an omelette today but chickened out if making it so Tom did it!!
How's Jacob doing?x
thanks, Lol did it turn out ok still?
Hes doing much better! was only up twice with him last night so antibiotics doing some good thank god. He was at nursery today too, felt mean sending him but hes himself anyway just with the cough ,plus he loves going!
hope your all ok xx

thanks, Lol did it turn out ok still? Hes doing much better! was only up twice with him last night so antibiotics doing some good thank god. He was at nursery today too, felt mean sending him but hes himself anyway just with the cough ,plus he loves going! hope your all ok xx

Yeah it was lovely. He did your trick of putting it under the grill. Will be uploading a pic on my diary soon:)
Aww, bless him. Glad he's picking up a bit. Make the most of him loving nursery cos he'll be hating school in a few year ;) xx

Yeah it was lovely. He did your trick of putting it under the grill. Will be uploading a pic on my diary soon:)
Aww, bless him. Glad he's picking up a bit. Make the most of him loving nursery cos he'll be hating school in a few year ;) xx

Where is your diary Sarah? Would you mind me following? :) x

Where is your diary Sarah? Would you mind me following? :) x

It's my old ttc and pregnancy diary that's now just a bit of everything. It's called Getting to Goal with a baby in tow and it's in the silvers section. Course I don't mind, the more the merrier :D xx

will come and nosy...

oh i know after the first year of preschool or something ibet he will start hating.. especially the early mornings as he likes his sleep!!

well tday ive put over half of Jacobs clothes away, talk about another growth spurt!!!! geez we only just bought loads tops/jumpers. Now again they're too short on tummy or arms :S only been 2-3 months too lol. So looks like more shopping is in order...

Well Jacob is at his Grandmas, we are off out for a nice meal.

Cannot believe it's our 6 year wedding anniversary!! It so flys by.

Went to watch Captin America in cinema earlier, darted home (approx 35mins away) to get changed and ready for this meal as tberes no other tables than 6pm like we booked previously, so gave me 15mins to change and get ready!! Currently on our way and should arrive 5 mins late.

So as you know I'm off plan tonight! :)

Quick snap of me this morning with my beautiful flowers that Rob went out this morning to get before I was even up! <3

ForumRunner_20140405_171614.png

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary lovely. Have a good night xx

Thank you :)

Had a lovely time out thanks. Wish I got a pic of me before the meal, but already changed and pjs with feet up lol.

Feet abit swollen with been out all day then straight for meal so feels nice to be home on sofa. Feels strange with not having Jacob too, but I'm FB stalking his grandma as she posts lots of pics when they have him over the weekend :)

well after a weekend off plan, im back on track....

had awful filling redone at dentist today too, i almost passed out. Been laid on my back just wasn't helping, im usually fine with dentists so know it was from been laid down...

mouth still half numb so not a clue what's for tea.. only had a pear for breakfast too :rolleyes: oops...

Well feeling crap again now with awful scales saying I've gained 6lb!!

Only had 2 bad meals over the weekend with been anniversary and travelling so got takeaway when got to inlaws house... Then posh Italian meal on sat night.
I'm so hoping it's baby having a growth spurt.

Feeling depressed with my weight too, down to 2st 6lb loss now I think... Before pregnancy it was in the 5st loss! :'(

I know il lose when he's born but it's so hard seeing all my hardwork with a gain gain gain .... >:-(

Saw midwife today, only measuring 1 week ahead now so no need for a scan. Not engaged yet either but I swear hes engaging then popping out again as I get lots of pressure sometimes then it goes.

Well 32 weeks as of yesterday, 8weeks till due date and maximum of 10 weeks until il have a newborn no matter what!! Xx

Aww Jess I know it must be hard but try not to be down about it. A lot of that will be baby and maybe some extra water on board now. I know by this stage I couldn't wear my sandals and had given up on my wedding rings, they were just too right! I didn't look swollen but obviously I was.
Don't stress, you've done it before you can do it again, and you will have a gorgeous little bundle to show for it.
Stick with it, you've done so well xx

It's hard seeing the numbers go up but it's all for a good cause and you've already proved to yourself that you have the motivation and willpower to lose the weight so I know you'll do it again . Enjoy being pregnant it's a special time .. I should try and take my own advice aswell lol! X

Back