Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Food looks yummy as always x

Suzie what do you usually do? I only do red days occationally as i never know what to eat but im slowly getting better at them. Like previously i did kebab, pitta bread salad and chips(the potato weighed out and been my other heB) x

yeah ive done that previously too , they're lovely too.

Well today has been Extra Easy day

Breakfast-
pineapple, mango, tangerine & ww yogurt
2014-03-26 10.42.10.jpg

Lunch-
Lamb, boiled potatoes, asparagus, babycorn, greenbeans with minted lamb gravy.
2014-03-26 13.29.11.jpg

Tea-
Yummy jacket potato for tea. With tuna and mayo... laughing cow cheese triangles, Lots salad, cottage cheese and some crab sticks
2014-03-26 17.48.42-1.jpg

Syns
2 syns - gravy
1 syn - tbsp mayo

Healthy Extras
A - Cheese
B - Peanut hifi bar

Well the new recipe of the peanut hifi bars are sooooo good!!!

RED DAY

Breakfast-
eggy bread,. bacon, sausage, beans - 1syn sausage . syns on beans as became a red day.

2014-03-27 08.50.49.jpg

Lunch-
crabstick omelette, salad 1 syn on salad cream
2014-03-27 13.12.27.jpg

Tea-
salad, bacon pieces... 1syn on mayo
IMAG2270.jpg

Syns
sausage - 1syn
1tsbp salad cream - 1syn
2tbsp mayo - 1syn
beans - estimate 5syns
curly wurly - 6syns

Healthy Extras
heA - Milk, Laughing cow triangles
heB - bread, Hifi bar.

Looks brill again Jess. Tbh I have only done a few but I think I will try again-you're inspiring me! I tend to do ee or green. Love green. All those carbs and cheese! Nom nom! :D

No problem :) nd thanks!

I usually do ee but found myself doing reds lately, I love my meats and like you the cheese!!! Oh I'm a cheese adict.. to be honest I've about 10 different kinds in my fridge hehe.

Feeling so good with been on plan for so long!

Not sure if I updated here but at weigh in on Tues I only gained half a lb. Talk about SO shocked as all the swelling ive had I seriously thought I'd of gained few lb just from that! So I was so happy. Strange how people in group moaning at a lb loss and there's me happy as hell to gain half lol. Xx

Your omelettes always look gorgeous. Mine always look like a plate of sick!!

Mine too always look like a plate of puke :) I wish I could be bothered to make all this delicious stuff I'm such a lazy bum :) xx

Haha. Mine used to be terrible.... I cheat and dont flip...
Slow cook until top isn't too runny then I put under the grill to finish cooking ;)
And like Suzie said don't fiddle. People try turning way to soon and that's when starts breaking up. It's the same with them magic pancakes. Leave for the first side to cook before flipping otherwise just crumbles into pieces! Xx

I might have a go again this week. Tom can make them and I don't even know why because he doesn't like egg or pretty much anything that goes in them. I love an omelette but I need my food to look nice, not like a cat brought it up ;) x

Just try a small one to start, when it's not too runny put under grill for few mins so it finishs cooking. Nice to add the cheese then too if having as it's lovely and melted. Hmmmm :) "xx

Just try a small one to start, when it's not too runny put under grill for few mins so it finishs cooking. Nice to add the cheese then too if having as it's lovely and melted. Hmmmm :) "xx

I like the grill idea. To be fair, we only had a massive frying pan until recently so that probably didn't help because the egg just spread all over the pan. Definitely having an omelette this week, even if Tom cooks it!! Haha xx

Have to let me know how it turns out :)

Well had a good day today food wise and in general. Robs last day on lates this week finally... Until fortnight as it's every other week :/
Friday night's alone when Jacob is in bed are so hard, it's usually when I pick wrong foods and eat from bordum but I've been so good!

Taking my grandparents out tomorrow morning, just to Hornsea garden center for some garden stuff, have lunch as that's the best garden shop cafe I've found so far (for jacket spuds)
Then on the night me and sisters are all going out with family and mum for mothers day to a new place in town.
It's like 5 different cusines buffet place so my diet will be out the window that night lol!!! X

GREEN DAY

Breakfast-
mango, pineapple and blueberries followed by yogurt
2014-03-28 09.46.36.jpg

Lunch-

cheese on toast, egg, beans
2014-03-28 12.39.23.jpg

Tea-
warm potato onion salad with side salad.
2014-03-28 17.32.23.jpg

Syns

2 tbsp mayo - 4 syns

Healthy Extras
heA - cheese x 2
heB - bread, branflakes

yes it was good...

home from our meal our for mothers day for my mum. It was very nice!!
not had anymore pains, my bump is just really sore... like after a hard workout in gym when muscles ache no matter what you do.. well its like that! :( x

Yeah happy mothers day to me.. what a bloody joke!

Back