Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Thanks :) I felt good which is even better, we all have them I look and feel awful days!

The cupcakes were beaut. I've got some downstairs ;)

Lovely pics, I'm glad the night went well x

Well now Robs party is over with and the day after it's time to get on track again. Its Robs birthday today and I'm doing a yummy steak for tea! Not quite sure what with just yet!

On a down side my gosh my bump is really sore today :( was aching last night and it's real sore today! Ugh. And lots more clothes are NOT fitting. Argh! I had to change after this bump pic as just too tight under boobs now...

22 weeks today :D

ForumRunner_20140127_100454.png

Well now Robs party is over with and the day after it's time to get on track again. Its Robs birthday today and I'm doing a yummy steak for tea! Not quite sure what with just yet!

On a down side my gosh my bump is really sore today :( was aching last night and it's real sore today! Ugh. And lots more clothes are NOT fitting. Argh! I had to change after this bump pic as just too tight under boobs now...

22 weeks today :D

View attachment 121958

Aww lovely bump you've got going there, and i completely understand the too tight under the boobs thing! Hope your stomach feels less sore very soon!

Mmm steak sounds good! Your food looks amazing i wish i had the energy to cook nice stuff - Mike and I always end up with the same old go-to meals at the moment as i have zero energy and he's so busy trying to get bits done around the house.

Hope you have a lovely evening celebrating Rob's birthday!

Aww lovely bump you've got going there, and i completely understand the too tight under the boobs thing! Hope your stomach feels less sore very soon!

Mmm steak sounds good! Your food looks amazing i wish i had the energy to cook nice stuff - Mike and I always end up with the same old go-to meals at the moment as i have zero energy and he's so busy trying to get bits done around the house.

Hope you have a lovely evening celebrating Rob's birthday!

It's annoying! Needing to buy more maternity stuff now. Last time I got away with not having to buy any lol.

Thanks, bump not too sore now thankfully. Rob also had a good feel of some kicks tonight. Yay. He's felt a few before but not many or hard ones so was nice!

I'm lucky for cooking food as I don't work, stay at home mum so I can prepare what I'm going to do! Plus I like experementing and doing different foods :)

Wasn't good over weekend but here's what we had Friday I think for lunch.
Tikka masala with onion, tomato, cucumber and lettuce mint mix.
ForumRunner_20140127_223011.png

Today's lunch
ForumRunner_20140127_223314.png

Tonights birthday meal for hubby.
Steak, Philly peppercorn sauce. Cauliflower, broccoli, baby corn, garlic and herb mini roasties and creamy mash.
ForumRunner_20140127_223138.png

Hi Jess,

Just catching up! So glad your hubby's party went well - you did such a good job and bump is looking fabulous! I was going to plan something similar for my hubby's 30th in July, but what with my salary going due to mat leave I'm not sure what to do now ha ha.

Hope you're well <3 xx

Hi Jess,

Just catching up! So glad your hubby's party went well - you did such a good job and bump is looking fabulous! I was going to plan something similar for my hubby's 30th in July, but what with my salary going due to mat leave I'm not sure what to do now ha ha.

Hope you're well <3 xx

Hey! Thanks :D was very sore yesterday, so think he's getting stinger an with not feeling as much with anterior placenta but it's taken a beating in and make me sore lol. Much better today though!

To be honest it wasn't too pricey. Venue was free, I just paid for food and DJ. But maybe you could find somewhere and get family to help chip in doing food so you dont have to pay for it. Xx

Breakfast.

Chicken Tikka and onion pizza. Chips, coleslaw and side dish of onion and garlic dip.

7.5 syns for the pizza base, and heA for mozzarella cheese.

View attachment 122226

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140128_194524.png
    ForumRunner_20140128_194524.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 105
Well I went to early WI and I've gained 2.5lb this week. Not too bad I guess for a weekend off plan, buffet, cupcakes, cake and Chinese!!
Hope to minimise for this week but we shall see!
I've decided to calorie count my usual SW days and just see what my calorie intake actually looks like as I've never really bothered to do that before. Will be I interesting :)

Had a terrible night, I keep getting awful cramp :( before it was around and behind my right knee, which I've very damaged knees/ligaments from a accident and countless surgery so I thought something was playing up or not handling my weight gain :(
Bit also got in right calf last night. Ouch!!

So breakfast today-
Pineapple and a yogurt. doesn't seem to want to stomach anything else :/
Lunch - ham pasta salad.
Tea - fish cakes. Chips and minted salad.
HEs I'm going to use milk for cuppas.
Then may snack on my HEB with alpen lights or them kelloggs breakfast biscuits.

Well I went to early WI and I've gained 2.5lb this week. Not too bad I guess for a weekend off plan, buffet, cupcakes, cake and Chinese!! Hope to minimise for this week but we shall see! I've decided to calorie count my usual SW days and just see what my calorie intake actually looks like as I've never really bothered to do that before. Will be I interesting :) Had a terrible night, I keep getting awful cramp :( before it was around and behind my right knee, which I've very damaged knees/ligaments from a accident and countless surgery so I thought something was playing up or not handling my weight gain :( Bit also got in right calf last night. Ouch!! So breakfast today- Pineapple and a yogurt. doesn't seem to want to stomach anything else :/ Lunch - ham pasta salad. Tea - fish cakes. Chips and minted salad. HEs I'm going to use milk for cuppas. Then may snack on my HEB with alpen lights or them kelloggs breakfast biscuits.

Not a bad gain and you might lose some of it as bloat this week too.
That's horrible about your cramp :-( would a warm bath maybe help?

That's not a bad gain when you've had a fun weekend :) and you're doing really well with your food so baby is getting lots of lovely healthiness!!
I used to get really bad cramps and a few people suggested a glass of milk and a banana before bed as cramp is apparently a sign of either calcium or potassium deficiency. Worth a try at least?xx

Hopefully won't be a bad weigh in next week. Who knows! I do eat good though! Lol.

Yeah I'm going to have banana or two today. Having milk for cuppas too so hopefully will help.

Here's my lunch, enjoyed it too!

Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, cottage cheese, ham. Red onion. boiled eggs
ForumRunner_20140129_131758.png

aw not to worry hun x that's good going considering parties etc ;) :) good luck for this week food looks fab xx

aw not to worry hun x that's good going considering parties etc ;) :) good luck for this week food looks fab xx

Thanks hun. Yeah pretty good considering these few weeks bump has just got huge! Plus a naughty weekend so to be fair that's good. I'm usually a big gainer as in 6+ lbs when I've been naughty! X x

Yummy tea!

Fish pie, chips with cheese and beans, salad.

ForumRunner_20140129_202015.png

Mmmm chips with cheese ! Jealous my tea was so boring in comparison! Xx

It was delicious! Took forever to make the fish cakes though!!

Feeling drained today, was up late as I coukdnt sleep, which is typical that Jacob wanted to be up at 6am. Plus up through the night so not had long at all.
I guess it's good it's Jacobs day at nursery so I'm currently sat on sofa in pjs, having a coffee abd catching up on my soaps & baby programmes :)

I'm suppose to be sorting Jacobs old clothes but over 5 huge storage tubs it makes me want to stay away.... 1 tub other day took few hours :/

Hi hun, your food looks amazing! :)

Your gain wasn't bad at all for having had so much on at the weekend and as long as you had a good time thats all that matters! :) I am sure some of that gain was probably bump growing too!

Yeh I'm over the gain now. Just trying to keep on plan this week! Had some toast last night as I was starving and felt sick but overall I've been good!

Back