Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

Thank you ladies. Yeah it's just so hard! I don't understand how I e gained so much when according to midwife info online we shouldn't gain more than like a stone!???

Just had whooping cough injection today, slightly sore arm.
Finished a lovely dinner, all sw of course!!

Maximum 10 weeks, minimum possibly 5 weeks if I went early at 37 weeks.... Doubt it though lol.
Waiting for last bit of painting to be done in nursery so I can have the other wardrobe put up then can finally get washing all his clothes and decide which bits to pack in my hospital bag... Trying to keep busy so it helps time go by and I dont start dwelling on my weight..

I think it's just so depressing/upsetting as I'm almost up another stone bracket and it's only one number down from where I started which I promised myself I would never ever get to that again. And here's me creeping so close to it!
Atleast in last 10 weeks now so surely I can't gain heaps more!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Don't be too hard on yourself there's nothing you can do your eating well your looking after yor body it will probably all disappear when baby is born you have done so well. How is your blood pressure? Xx

Don't be too hard on yourself there's nothing you can do your eating well your looking after yor body it will probably all disappear when baby is born you have done so well. How is your blood pressure? Xx

So true. I've been so good with Sw I'm quite shocked lol. I just really hope it does go with baby coming...
It's really good, I'm on asprin to keep it down as I had high blood pressure with Jaocb xx

Nobody likes to see a gain everybody is different it doesn't matter how well we eat baby will still grow and so will other body parts as long as your eating well it will be so much easier to loose post baby. Xxxx

Same here can't wait to get back on it after baby! Hopefully get back to my pre preg weight, it is hard seeing the scales go up :( xx

Yeah I've been more on plan than off plan. So should be ok after baby.

I'm thinking of trying BF in hospital and just seeing how things go so that's another good thing for weightloss I'm told? ;)
And all them healthy extras seem very appealing lol

weetabix, almond milk, blueberries and grapes
2014-04-09 10.07.43.jpg

diet coke chicken, cauliflower rice, veggies.
2014-04-09 13.02.31.jpg

salad, meats, egg mayo
2014-04-09 18.01.35.jpg

syns- curly wurly
1tbsp mayo

Yes.....it does help you lose weight but I found I needed to be careful what I ate if I'm honest. When I got home I was back down to pre preg weight. Still too heavy but not too bad. I ate what I wanted though made sure I had what I thought was a healthy diet; fruit, veg, dairy etc....but the weight crept on and by the time she was 3 months old I had put on 13lb. Less than I may have done by eating that and not bfing, but was going up not down!
So that's when I joined SW again and started losing. Fairly slowly I have to admit but it has come off and doesn't seem to be going back on again as fast as it would usually.
Some people though can bf and eat like a horse and still lose weight. It just depends. All the HExs are fab though, especially on a green/red day....you can have 8!!
Can I ask why almond milk? Just being nosy! Food looks good again xx

Yes.....it does help you lose weight but I found I needed to be careful what I ate if I'm honest. When I got home I was back down to pre preg weight. Still too heavy but not too bad. I ate what I wanted though made sure I had what I thought was a healthy diet; fruit, veg, dairy etc....but the weight crept on and by the time she was 3 months old I had put on 13lb. Less than I may have done by eating that and not bfing, but was going up not down!
So that's when I joined SW again and started losing. Fairly slowly I have to admit but it has come off and doesn't seem to be going back on again as fast as it would usually.
Some people though can bf and eat like a horse and still lose weight. It just depends. All the HExs are fab though, especially on a green/red day....you can have 8!!
Can I ask why almond milk? Just being nosy! Food looks good again xx

Oh I totally understand! Just like people thjnk they can eat what they wish whilst pregnant lol.
I'm just hoping I can sort out what I want to do when the time comes. Been really thinking about it, there is also a BF group near me end of every month so I'm going to go so j can speak and get advice from the ladies.

Oh and almond milk it's as you can half 950ml of it for your heA lol x

Oh I totally understand! Just like people thjnk they can eat what they wish whilst pregnant lol. I'm just hoping I can sort out what I want to do when the time comes. Been really thinking about it, there is also a BF group near me end of every month so I'm going to go so j can speak and get advice from the ladies. Oh and almond milk it's as you can half 950ml of it for your heA lol x Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm getting some almond milk when I go shopping as it's less WW points for more :)

You've lost the weight once, lovely. I've every faith you can do it again. And we're all here to support you when you do xx

I'm getting some almond milk when I go shopping as it's less WW points for more :)

You've lost the weight once, lovely. I've every faith you can do it again. And we're all here to support you when you do xx

its the unsweetened one., Which i add lots of sweetener too otherwise its awful!! lol.
Thanks, Im constantly looking at my pictures from losing weight to help me, but then sometimes makes me feel worse as im not anywhere like that anymore lol. Id of never known pregnancy would of make me gain so much back :/
theres me thinking of maybe a stone or a stone and half... yeah right haha! Not too long now i guess xx

I second this :) I hope you're ok lovely xx

yesterday meals

2014-04-10 08.40.05.jpg

salmon and cous cous stuffed roasted pepper.
2014-04-10 13.46.37.jpg

I second this :) I hope you're ok lovely xx

Thanks hun, Yeah not doing too bad. Just trying to keep focused with sw as i feel like eating junk food >_> xx

Thanks hun, Yeah not doing too bad. Just trying to keep focused with sw as i feel like eating junk food >_> xx

It's so hard at this stage. I was on and off sw for a while in the last 10 weeks or so. My cravings were through the roof, particularly towards the very end. I think as much as you want to be extra good, please don't be hard on yourself at this point. It's too hard to diet at this stage, and IMO I'd just concentrate on enjoying the last trimester and not worrying too much. There's always afterwards :) I think you'll have a fabulous loss after baby anyway as you've been so good throughout pregnancy. :) x

Your doing really well and you will be growing a really healthy baba!! Not one made out of cream eggs like mine!! Xx

It's so hard at this stage. I was on and off sw for a while in the last 10 weeks or so. My cravings were through the roof, particularly towards the very end. I think as much as you want to be extra good, please don't be hard on yourself at this point. It's too hard to diet at this stage, and IMO I'd just concentrate on enjoying the last trimester and not worrying too much. There's always afterwards :) I think you'll have a fabulous loss after baby anyway as you've been so good throughout pregnancy. :) x

it is hard. Its more of atm with Rob been on the late shift. He leaves 2pm and home around 11:45pm but is on 2 hour overtime too! so its just meals for me & Jacob. I dont cook huge meals for evening as he doesnt eat much and i CBA to do a big meal as i generally do for lunch so Rob gets a proper cooked meal. Then when hes in bed im bored and just want to snack. Even though ive been in bed for like 8pm recently watching my programs on lovefilm :) xx

Well what a few past days!!

Had my whooping cough vaccination done on Wednesday as they say is needed to protect baby ...

Sore arm and started swelling. I did post pic on the pregnancy helpful thread..
I managed to speak to midwife and she said it's nomal for it to be swollen or sore so I thought nothing of it... Well come Friday afternoon it more than doubled in size! I was at my nannas when she said to get into doctors with it been Friday!

Saw the doc and I've been put on antibiotics. He also drew a line around it, very attractive in a strappy dress lol.
Said if swells outside it then go to emergency docs.
Just my luck it did so yesterday afternoon I was waiting to be seen, I've now been doubled up on antibiotics to help it as they don't want it to turn into a abscess!!

Theuve also said I'm more tired/unwell as my arm is infected my body is trying to fight it off but it's not helping so I'm even more drained!

With everything going on sw is out the window!! Takeaway and pub meal we've had. Hopefully tonight can finally get back into sw again now I'm sorted with tablets and can relax!!

Just typical for me to have a reaction. They said it's like it's infected :/

It's really hot and hard with more red swelling around it so feels pretty strange, I resemble it to kind of a bad reaction to a mosquito bite xx

Back