Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

You poor thing, I hope you're ok now? xxx

Hope you're ok now? X

Ditto hope ya okay x

Thanks ladies yes I'm finally doing ok! I'm on double dose antibiotics but what's ok whilst pregnant. Today I can finally see a difference and it's actually doing down now! Yey.
So no more hospital trips shall be needed now the swelling is going down :) xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

aww glad it seems to be healing now hun with the antibiotics! Glad there's no more hospital trips! xxx

aww glad it seems to be healing now hun with the antibiotics! Glad there's no more hospital trips! xxx

Thanks, what a drama from a vaccination!! Lol.

Well I was 100% back on plan yesterday so here's to another day..

Green day.
Breakfast-
veggie sausages, mushrooms, toast, ravioli, tomatoes.

Lunch-
Quiche? Curried loaf with salad? Unsure until it's closer to lunch..

Tea-
Jacket potato

Thanks, what a drama from a vaccination!! Lol.

Well I was 100% back on plan yesterday so here's to another day..

Green day.
Breakfast-
veggie sausages, mushrooms, toast, ravioli, tomatoes.

Lunch-
Quiche? Curried loaf with salad? Unsure until it's closer to lunch..

Tea-
Jacket potato

Well breakfast was right minus toast and mushrooms. 1syn for ravioli
2014-04-15 10.57.19.jpg

Naughty me only had a banana for my lunch. I just wasnt feeling hungry!!

Then Tea was Sweet potato pasta bake... yum! 0syns and 1heA (top pic from the book, mine is bottom one minus the cheese, i add that to my own potion when dished out)
Fotor0415174123.jpg

So im sat here with 14 syns, 1 heA and 2 heB to use up!! doubt that muchly today, just not a hungry day...

Looks like a fab day. Don't worry about your syns, it happens like that sometimes and then other days as you know, it's a little different! You're doing really well xx

Looks like a fab day. Don't worry about your syns, it happens like that sometimes and then other days as you know, it's a little different! You're doing really well xx

Thanks & couldnt agree more. Today been with my sisters and niece... make chocolate easter buns and had 3! Plus on our way home later on i needed something to eat as feeling dizzy so got some sausage rolls from bakery. So my syns have added today lol. but was good for breakfast lunch and tea with banana, lunch tuna pasta and tea been chips, beans and ham egg parcels.

heres a few snap shots of bun making, my boy Jacob & niece Abbie

2014-04-16 13.24.27-4.jpg

1511101_10152332120240977_8088773107281515268_n.jpg

1797330_10152332123065977_850891635046670258_n.jpg

2014-04-16 14.15.59-2.jpg

They melt my heart!!

RED DAY
B- banana

L- sausage(2), bacon and egg toasted sandwich with ketchup(1) butter(2). (heB and 5syns)
ForumRunner_20140417_223226.png

T- tandoori and onion, paprika chips(heB) and cheese(heA)
Cucumber, onion, tomato mint mix with a bed of lettuce. And a garlic dip!
ForumRunner_20140417_223405.png

Snacks- had WW yogurt and 3 babybel lights (heA)

Total 5 syns for today.

Well very happy with my recent buy!
41F5jwZVpDL._SY355_.jpg

I do have one of these from having Jacob,
But even though it said from newborn it actually doesn't work for newborn. Their too sat up/forward and then when it swings it was like he was going to be thrown out! - I have realized the newer ones have proper straps in now which is good. As mine is from almost 3 years now!!
ForumRunner_20140418_111613.png

Aww cute we have a swing too it plays all these different sounds it's fab can't wait to put baby in if it hurries up and makes it arrival lol! Xx

Yeah it swings, you can turn seat so it swings other way. Plays music and spins the toys at top.
Just cannot wait to complete the house with out little boy!! Hate waiting :( but best to stay put for now as he's not quite ready growing! X

OOh where was this from I want to get a swing but not sure which to get wuld like one that will last a whilst x

They sell them pretty much everywhere. A friend of a friend had one and said it was amazing for their baby so that's why I got this one :)

EE day.

Breakfast
ForumRunner_20140418_171533.png

Lunch
ForumRunner_20140418_171541.png

Well tea last night we had a bbq as I was just too tired to cook anything. Bread was heB and then I had a naughty burger and some coleslaw. WW sausages and some chicken. So it wasn't too bad of a meal.

Today I've just had a pear, naughty I should of eaten more but I'm just not hungry :/

Later were at a engagement with buffet/finger foods so double il be good but il stick to plan as much as possible.

Well happy 34 weeks baba!! <3

2014-04-21 08.46.48-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back