Jess' photo diary, surgery & baby later. Fresh start

One pound is good well done! I know it's difficult when you weigh yourself and expect more but it really us best to try to stick to one set if sacked but I know it's difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done on the loss hun.... Sorry you're a little disappointed but it's all going in the right direction :)

Thanks, yeah no more weighing anywhere apart from my group scales now... Think I was more gutted as my scales were saying atleast 5lb off!!
But I'm still pleased it was off and not on! Now to try harder for next week :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Aww that's a shame but at least it's off! I find sometimes morning weigh ins and evening can be vastly different. Good luck for this week xx

Aww that's a shame but at least it's off! I find sometimes morning weigh ins and evening can be vastly different. Good luck for this week xx

Yeah I'm still pleased it's off.. my scales are put away for good now.
Onto this week! No excuse to not be good, so trying for a better loss xx

Awwwwwwww I can see why your disappointed, but if you'd not done a home WI you'd have been happy, it is in the right direction & you are doing so well x

Sorry you're disappointed but it's a loss!
Ohhh 20lbs, you'll be there before you know it xx

Awwwwwwww I can see why your disappointed, but if you'd not done a home WI you'd have been happy, it is in the right direction & you are doing so well x
Yeah I was only weighing at home for that salad challenge Kay does. X

Sorry you're disappointed but it's a loss!
Ohhh 20lbs, you'll be there before you know it xx
Hope so! Rob our consultant asked where I want to be in 6 weeks.... I kind of said my target lol. So I've really got to get on it lol.

I also written my mini story of my journey so far! He said he's really going to try and push it!! :)

just received a few new dresses ive ordered but need advice!!! one ive not taken a pic as it horrendous around my stomach lol and shows it off abit too much....

but what do you think of these ones?? TRUE opinions please! x

(very excited as they're all 14s!!! but unsure what to keep/send back)
1. Pink Aztec
IMAG3793.jpgIMAG3794.jpg

2. leopard print
IMAG3795.jpgIMAG3797.jpg

3. tropical print.. excuse the legs, this will be worn with leggings!! i was rushing as Connor started to cry.
IMAG3798.jpgIMAG3799.jpg

Last edited:
I think they are all nice but I like the pink Aztec one the best, I think the colour looks nice and it just suits you xx
yeh i really like the pink aztec too... Was alittle unsure with the brown one.. Hard choices! lol xx

They all look lovely but I prefer the third one :)

Congrats on the 14's! X

My favourite is the Aztec one, it's really flattering. Second favourite is the short one. Not really keen on the brown one (sorry - you did ask for honesty lol). It's not bad, just not as nice as the others x

Thank you everyone! So pleased to fit 14s :D

Yeah the more I look at the brown one, the less I like it lol.

I'm keeping the first one and will ask rob if I can squeeze the third one into my wardrobe ;)

Thank you ladies! So much easier having friends here I can ask :)

Rob agreed too about the first one and 2nd looking not too good for me!. So I shall keep it :D
Now need a decent strapless bra lol.

Food day- *EE
B- BLT. Using HEB and 2syns

L- pasta in sauce.

T- salad. Paprika chips, 2 chicken drummers for 3.5syns each.

Syns - 13. Butter, chicken drummers, sour cream and pepper popcorn

Grr!! Well and truly p**d off! As many know I've had many operations on my knees and still ongoing problems. Well I was due a MRI scan to see what's going on in my other leg but I fell pregnant so couldn't have it done. I called and cancelled, well infact they cancelled it as not allowed to do whilst I was pregnant since it wasn't a emergency kind of thing....said call and come back after baby here etc.

Well I've tried rearranging to see my consultant again but the secretary said I've been discharged as never showed to my appointment!!!! I cancelled it! So I've got to mess about seeing my doctor, then IF they think I need to be referred then they will and have to wait that way.... Crazy as it's been going on since '07 and they did the same thing when I had jacob! My appointment was the day after he was born so I obviously couldnt make it so they discharged me!

Just hope it doesny take silly months of waiting to be seen again!
Not a happy way to start my morning!!

I've also got a poorly Jacob too since Tuesday it started. Drained, not eating, looks pale and generally ill. In and out of sleep through the day and in my bed on nights! So very drained.....

Back