Jess Rabbit72's diary 2 slimfinity!

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Hi everyone thought that a daily diary will keep me on track. I have ordered a month's supply and I am intending on starting on Saturday for the countdown for my 40th birthday and a big celebration!

I am not new to VCLD's I have done CD twice before and lost 4 stone in 4 months but sadly it has all gone back on, so I need to get rid of it once and for all.

I hope to get to know you all better and if anyone wants to buddy up that has alot to lose I would love to as I have 6 ish stone to get rid of (depending on where I decided to make my goal weight) so will be in it for the long haul.

Speak soon
xxx

Last edited:
Hi jessica rabbit, just wanted to say hello and good luck. Look forward to reading your diary, You'll get a lot of support here the girls are lovely :)

Welcome Jessica ...I too have pretty much the same amount of weight to lose. I hope that you enjoy the journey ...the diet is excellent and works if you stick to it. Coming from a VLCD will put you in a good stead!

We can keep each other on track :) x x x

Hiya, I'm new too, started today, have a similar amount to lose, so will be here for the long haul as well. Day 1 has gone fine so far, the odd pang for a munchie but just out of habit, can honestly say I haven't been hungry.

Good luck, least you have a good motivation, I was going to lose weight for my 40th, didn't do it tho, and was 41 a few weeks ago, so now have decided this is it :)

Sun&moon... Don't look at past and dwell on I didn't do it then...keep focusing on I'm doing it now! :)

Makes sure you drink plenty as that keeps the hunger pangs at bay :) and also increases the weight losses. Keep strong and everyone will keep you on track and offer support when needed x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pinkfizzlez said:
Im also 40 this year but have 8 stone to lose so sadly i wont be 40 and skinny but im trying my best!

Good luck pinkfizzlez ...take it 1lb at a time honey and keep strong...baby steps ..im treating it as a marathon rather than a sprint. I'm in it for the long haul x x x

Hey everyone thanks so much for replying it looks like we are all in it for the long haul do we can keep each other company which will be great. Are any of you doing the before and after pics for the publicity for the company and to get your money back? I have to say that's two incentives to keep me going always wanted to be a model (lol) but at 5'3" it was never gonna happen and with having 6 or 7 stone to lose having £1000 at the end to spend on my birthday bash and buy a whole new wardrobe what more could a girl ask for!!!!!!

I'm spending tomorrow sorting out my months order and all my water bottles so I have no excuses to slip up. Im being a bit naughty by eating all my favourite foods these few days as I know it's going to be a LONG time till I can have them again and when I can it will only be s mouthful or I will end up like this again and this really is the LAST time I do a diet like this and yo yo.

Right enough rabbiting on from me I'm off to bed and I'm going to spend the next few days on here reading all your diaries to get to know you all and hopefully we can keep each other on track. From what I have read so far you are all so supportive of each other and motivated which is great !

Day 1 - not doing too bad so far thank god just at beach with hb dd and ds have resisted temptation of ice cream and will come back later to do a full report
Hope everyone is ok and keeping on the wagon
Speak later
Xxx

Hiya Jess... hows things going with you?? x x x

Hi everyone sorry took so long to come back and its only a flying visit as Im goosed and we had to do loads of internet banking etc etc, but hb in work tomorrow so I can have a bit of peace to come on here and play and catch up with everyone.

Ive managed day 1 ok but think I have the remnanats of sat nite's chinese still in my system so not particularly hungry. I had mushroom pasta for tea = followed instructions but it was the grossest think I have ever seen or had to eat on vcld! Im hoping to god the spag bol and cottage pie are better or I will be living on shakes and bars!

Has anyone got any tips to make it more palatable Ive got another 4 left of thos flavour!!!!

Hope everyone ok and hanging in there
speak tomorrow roll on nice flavours!!!!!
xxx

Monday 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]April 2012
WEEK 1 Day 2
WEIGHT = 16st 4.8lbs CHANGE = 2.8lbs
Hi Everyone

Hope you are all okay! Well day 2 nearly over and things aren’t too bad, I definitely haven’t drunk enough water yet so need to get glugging. Took all my measurements this morning and Im popping over to my friends house tonight so I can do my before pics to send to S&S to get the money reward.

My Hb is home bout 730 so will be having my final pack then – am having spag bol and am hoping beyond anything that is better than the mushroom pasta which was vile – not so much the taste but the consistency. Has anyone got any tips of how to make it nicer. I followed the instructions of 120ml water but it was just like wallpaper paste. I have also got some green pepper and mushrooms to eat aswell so that will soften the blow but I definitely need to have ones I like as Im going to be on this plan for the next 6 months.

The caramel ones are nice but the choc cereal was pretty vile so wont be ordering that again but the chocolate one was really lovely made into hot choc. Got lots more to try so lets hope i like more than I don’t.

The headache hasn’t kicked in yet and I have to say that mood wise Im really positive like the first time I did CD which is only a good thing and with the scales going down by nearly 3lbs Im over the moon!
Speak later

Xxx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Monday 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]April 2012
WEEK 1 Day 2
WEIGHT = 16st 4.8lbs CHANGE = 2.8lbs
Hi Everyone

Hope you are all okay! Well day 2 nearly over and things aren't too bad, I definitely haven't drunk enough water yet so need to get glugging. Took all my measurements this morning and Im popping over to my friends house tonight so I can do my before pics to send to S&S to get the money reward.

My Hb is home bout 730 so will be having my final pack then - am having spag bol and am hoping beyond anything that is better than the mushroom pasta which was vile - not so much the taste but the consistency. Has anyone got any tips of how to make it nicer. I followed the instructions of 120ml water but it was just like wallpaper paste. I have also got some green pepper and mushrooms to eat aswell so that will soften the blow but I definitely need to have ones I like as Im going to be on this plan for the next 6 months.

The caramel ones are nice but the choc cereal was pretty vile so wont be ordering that again but the chocolate one was really lovely made into hot choc. Got lots more to try so lets hope i like more than I don't.

The headache hasn't kicked in yet and I have to say that mood wise Im really positive like the first time I did CD which is only a good thing and with the scales going down by nearly 3lbs Im over the moon!
Speak later

Xxx

Haven't tried the mushroom pasta so can't help there.
As for the crispy shakes I don't like them as shakes but if you mix them with about 100ml water it makes a thick dessert which is so much nicer.
Your taste buds do change, so maybe try the pasta again in a few weeks xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

thanks Claire that helps alot - i suppose I had all the recipes for CD shales and I have just been on the recipes one on here and they have been a godsend and I will try them out but I just followed the printed instructions for the water content for both the mush pasta and choc cereal.

Do you have to put the amount of water stated for the spag bol or is it less ?
xxx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
thanks Claire that helps alot - i suppose I had all the recipes for CD shales and I have just been on the recipes one on here and they have been a godsend and I will try them out but I just followed the printed instructions for the water content for both the mush pasta and choc cereal.

Do you have to put the amount of water stated for the spag bol or is it less ?
xxx

I don't know, just starting to have the meals this week sorry xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

dont worry hun I will have a scout round the site and see if anyone else has but you never know the instructions may be ok - will let you know tomorrow xxx

I love the spag bols and use the amounts they say on the sheet x x x

Tuesday 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] April 2012
WEEK 1 Day 3
WEIGHT = 16st 2lbs CHANGE = 2.8lb
Hi everyone
Hope you are all okay

Well I’m on day 3 today and feeling okay - I have to confess I’m a daily weigher - mainly for motivation and to keep me on track and I’m ecstatic to report I’ve lost 5.6lbs so far......... The most I have lost in a week on a vlcd is 7 so I’m on tenterhooks for W.I. on Sunday.

I had spag bol for tea last night which was 100% improvement on the mushroom pasta, but it did have a spicy taste to it. Thanks for the tip Lea I used the amt of water advised and it worked! Im not sure whether they have sent me spicy spaghetti instead by accident as I certainly didn’t order any cos I cant stand spicy food. I managed to eat it by gobbling it down asap and having a glug full of water in between every mouthful.

I tried the vanilla cereal this morning with less water so it was like thick ice cream - liked the taste, but didn’t like the consistency so will probably have it as a shake. I tried the choc one as a shake yesterday and didn’t like it taste wise, but then again I don’t have the chocolate shakes cold anyway I have them hot so may try that.

god listen to me moaning on – I’m not really :0 I’m really enjoying the diet I suppose I should have got some trial sachets first but being the impatient person i am I just ordered a months worth so I guess there will be some I like and don’t and will just have to have a play with textures and the amount of water!

Well I went to my friends house last night and she took the pics and they are horrible!!!!!!! I’m never going to look like this again EVER!!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone and we will keep each other going!
xxx

Back