Jess Rabbit's diary

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
:love047::love047::love047::love047:

happy royal wedding day everyone and congrats to William and Kate

have started on day 1 (AGAIN) today and need to keep a diary to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have had milllions of restarts and usually start with a big fanfare and promise my self the world and usually set myself up to fail so Im not going to do that this time and get on with it quietly.

So if anyone wants to pop in feel free you are more than welcome and if anyone wants to buddy up that would be fab aswell.

Ive had 2 shakes so far and 1.5L of water so going good guns at the moment and peeing for England Wales and Scotland

will keep checking in and will read everyone elses diaries to keep me on the straight and narrow
xxx

2L of water down me and still peeing for the world due to have one more shake. feeling quite positive which helps and doing this while im on hols from work which also helps

hope everyone else getting on okay
xxx

Hi, I started today as well and would love to buddy up Ive just started a diary too i'm peeing for England at present xx

Well I back again :-( I certainly hear you with fanfare blazing etc at the start then I chuck myself off the wagon from great height and boy it hurts like hell!!!! but can't start till weds as cd Councellor isn't available till weds morning Good luck on ya journey huni
Love Sharon xxxxx

JR well done for not giving up and coming back! Been there done it and yes I'm a serial restarted who is back too. I'm on day 12 and if I've managed to get this far I'm sure anyone can. Hope rest of weekend goes well. Good vibes bing sent your way!

Back