JessR - doing it from home

Sorry Karen, wasn't ignoring you - have just managed to lose the whole weekend! My WI is on a wednesday morning. Not going to hold out much hope for this week though as went to a party on Saturday (all day) didn't eat ANYTHING (well apart from a salmon fillet) and drank far to much vodka (with diet coke ;0)..) but suffered all day on Sunday and couldn't eat anything until the evening. Then the only thing that I wanted to eat was Macdonalds! Why do hangovers do that eh?

So back on the SW wagon again this morning...

B: Strawberries, banana, FF yoghurt followed by beans and poached egg.

L: Fillet of trout in lemon and black pepper on a bed of mixed salad.

D: Homemade beefburger, salad and roasted new potatoes. Activia FF yoghurt.

HEB: Kellogs fibre plus bar
HEA: Milk

Syns: EL mayonaise (1 syn), ? Kitkat later (5 syns)

Hoping for another good day tomorrow ...

good luck for wednesday jess. I remember the days of feeding my hangovers with 2 sausage mcmuffins on a sunday with my cousin lol. Hopefully you still have a loss. xx

Today has been a good SW day.

B: Strawberries, banana and FF yoghurt;
L: small Sushi from Morrisons (? syns - lets say 3, can't be anymore), pineapple.
D: Prawn, mushroom and chorizo risotto (3 syns), FF activia.

HEB: 2 Alpen light bars;
HEA: Milk in tea and 1 dairylea extra light triangle.

Still need to have some more syns, but actually feeling very full. Am on call tonight and looking likely will be called out so at least I will be able to eat something in middle of night if need to.

Weigh in tomorrow morning, fingers crossed !!!

Well very annoyed as think I STS, well actually no surprise really considering the amount of alcohol I consumed last weekend. This is going really really slowly though. Grrrr.

Ho hum, so after that I ate a slice of WHITE bread last night with butter on it!!! How many syns will that be?

Back on it again this morning ......

B: 2 poached eggs on 2 slices of WW brown bread (HEB)
S: Banana
L: Leftover risotto (3 syns), FF activia yoghurt
D: Pork chop, jacket potato, garlic mushrooms and mixed veggies, 2 laughing cow EL (1/2 HEA - other half was milk in tea).

Handful of grapes.

7 love heart sweeties ? Syns? 5?

That's it for today.

Hiya i follow the extra easy plan and i have never ever considered the 1/3 of a plate superfree thingy. Maybe i am seriously in the wrong but my consultant has never advocated it or said that it is necessary for losing on the plan xx

Hello Diary - its been a little while but that is because I have not followed the plan for the past 4 days!!! Not going to dwell on this but instead put it behind me and have today started again.

B: Strawberries, pineapple, banana and FF yoghurt;
S: Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)
L: Apple, alpen light bar (1/2 HEB), diet coke, 2 finger kit kat (7 syns?) (silly lunch really but was not prepared as busy at work).
D: Pasta, pasata, mushrooms, garlic, dairylea triangles (1/2 HEA) mixed salad. Fruit and yoghurt.

Lemon squash for drinks and some milk in tea (1/2 HEA).

Edited to add pkt Snack a Jacks 5.5 syns.

Fingers crossed for a nice loss next week. Am also thinking of changing WI day to Friday before the weekend starts ;-)

Last edited:
Today's food has been good :)

B: Strawberries, Pineapple & FF yoghurt.
S: Alpen Light bar (1/2 HEB) and banana
L: Alpen light bar (1/2 HEB) apple, diet coke, Mugshot chicken flavour
D: Chicken breast, new potatoes, salad and coleslaw (4 syns), fruit and FF yoghurt.

HEA milk in tea.

Tomorrow will be a flexi syn day as out to lunch with work colleagues.

i also do extra easy and i don't really stick to the 1/3 of a plate rule and to be honest i cant get my head around it when people go on about it. but i've still managed to have a good weight loss of the since feb as ive lost over 53lb so must be doing something right

Northernlass that is an amazing loss - well done. Am kind of glad to see that Im not alone in the lack of 1/3 superfree thingy. You're a great advocate!! xx

Back