Jess's diary

So I've lost 3.6lbs this week. That's 0.4lb off the 3 stone mark. I will make it tomorrow. I think I'm going to stop the 30 day shred for this week. I'll start again in a weeks time. I really do have too much on right now and I'm shattered. So I'm going to the beach today with school. In the rain. Great! Then I have dress rehearsal at the end of the day with staff and parents. I hate talking to parents lol. They are much scarier than the kids. Then I can check all my set, costumes and props ready to go on Monday. Then straight from one job to the next tonight. I'm at work at 6 at the auditorium. So yeah another busy day. Quite happy with my loss though. Just wish I could have dropped that last 0.4.

Chez your right I do need a rest. I may have an hour or so to myself on Sunday. The stress hits bad lol.

cample star your going to hit it i have faith in you but you really do need to rest you are going to burn yourself out

Yes. I have hit 3 stone. I'm up and getting ready to work again after 6 hours slept. Lay in tomorrow at least. Really need to stay 100% this week and get a good loss, I am 3 sizes down now too.

Yes. I have hit 3 stone. I'm up and getting ready to work again after 6 hours slept. Lay in tomorrow at least. Really need to stay 100% this week and get a good loss, I am 3 sizes down now too.

yes yes yes you did iy you little star wow well done 3 stone gone in the weight loss bin forever :D

yes yes yes you did iy you little star wow well done 3 stone gone in the weight loss bin forever :D

Definitely in the bin forever. Another lb down today bring on 3 and a half stone. Can't wait to get there. My smaller trousers are now getting too big. I'm going shopping on payday to buy some more. Getting rid of the old clothes apart from one outfit. My biggest trousers which were size 22 with elastic waist and they were fully stretch, so personally I think that is size 24. I can now fit into most size 18s. They are tight at the min but I'm pleased with that.

Definitely in the bin forever. Another lb down today bring on 3 and a half stone. Can't wait to get there. My smaller trousers are now getting too big. I'm going shopping on payday to buy some more. Getting rid of the old clothes apart from one outfit. My biggest trousers which were size 22 with elastic waist and they were fully stretch, so personally I think that is size 24. I can now fit into most size 18s. They are tight at the min but I'm pleased with that.

you go girl oh im so happy for you hun its great news yes i agree i kept a size30 jeans that was me at my heaviest now im in a size 24 and hoping to get down to a size 14 do not want to be smaller than that xxx

OMG I am leaving in 12 hours to go to Rock Challenge. 67 children, 10 adults, 2 vans of set and a car load of costumes. I am sooooooooooo nervous. A good nervous. It's all down to me. If it goes well it's down to me, but if something goes wrong it's down to me. Being in charge of all this is huge. Then I have a 12 hour day at the auditorium. I am so scared lol. We did it last year but it is at least 5x as big this year.

good luck love hope alll goes well xx

camplestar im so happy for you all congrats

Back